Windows 10: problem in multi finger touch

Discus and support problem in multi finger touch in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; There was a recent windows update available which I updated 2 days back, even since multi finger touch is not working in my laptop. I checked online,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Anuja Gupta, Nov 23, 2019.

1. problem in multi finger touch

There was a recent windows update available which I updated 2 days back, even since multi finger touch is not working in my laptop. I checked online, even on windows website but I am not yet able to enable the same. I even tried restarting my laptop, even that did not help. Kindly provide me with a solution.

:)

Anuja Gupta, Nov 23, 2019

2. Multi-touch issue with touchpad. Ignoring multiple fingers

Is there any software (third party or otherwise) that would allow a touchpad to ignore multiple fingers touching the pad and continue to move the mouse cursor normally? I have a person who
    is disabled and trying to use the touchpad, but the computer ignores touchpad motions when multiple fingers are touching the pad. I have disabled the multi-touch gestures, but this issue continues. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

His computer is a Lenovo Y50-70 running Windows 10.

Thanks

EAnderson2, Nov 23, 2019
  3. multi touch in lumia 625

Can you plz elaborate multi touch because what I think is that my device only support single finger touch :/

swatimarwah, Nov 23, 2019
  4. uuday6 Win User

problem in multi finger touch

multi touch suddenly stopped.

multi touch has stopped suddenly, with 3&4 fingers. It worked fine previously and stopped all of a sudden.

uuday6, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

problem in multi finger touch

1. problem in multi finger touch - Similar Threads - problem multi finger

2. Surface Pro 6 pen and multi touch driver problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 6 pen and multi touch driver problem?: Refering to Surface Pro 6ProcessorIntelR CoreTM i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.11 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Pen and touch support with 10 touch pointsSurface Pen flat edge single side butoon and top...
  3. Surface Pro 6 pen and multi touch driver problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 6 pen and multi touch driver problem?: Refering to Surface Pro 6ProcessorIntelR CoreTM i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.11 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Pen and touch support with 10 touch pointsSurface Pen flat edge single side butoon and top...
  4. Multi touch not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multi touch not working: I have a hp 15 da0xxxx for the past three days i am unable to use touchpad gestures in my laptop earliar it was fine but now it is not working pls help ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multi-touch-not-working/332e20d3-f16b-4942-b77f-d1a6d3517009
  5. Multi Finger Taps and Swipes not working

Multi Finger Taps and Swipes not working: Bought a used Spectre x360 and wasn't happy with the Synaptics touchpad as it wasn't familiar and didn't have the two finger swipe to go back functionality. It would only scroll the web page left or right. So after pretty extensive Googling, I downloaded and installed the...
  6. Change brightness by multi touch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change brightness by multi touch: Hi! On my laptop, I want to control volume by sliding three fingers up and down (works well) and screen brightness by sliding three fingers left and right (does not work) on the touchpad. The problem is, it is not included in the available actions dropdown list, so I have to...
  7. Change brightness by multi touch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change brightness by multi touch: Hi! On my laptop, I want to control volume by sliding three fingers up and down (works well) and screen brightness by sliding three fingers left and right (does not work) on the touchpad. The problem is, it is not included in the available actions dropdown list, so I have to...
  8. Multi touch gesture touchpad

Multi touch gesture touchpad: I have a multi touch gesture touchpad. Does the number of gestures I use fingers depend on the laptop model? I cannot find how many fingers I can use in the settings....
  9. multi-touch problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    multi-touch problem: I upgraded my Windows 8 Acer laptop to Windows 10. Everything is OK but for the multi-touch. It used to work well with Windows 8 but now I can only do single-touch. I contacted to Acer team but they told me they don’t support multi-touch in Windows 10. Reinstalling drivers...
  10. finger print touch login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    finger print touch login: Hi, When I originally got my Dell Laptop, my finger print id worked along with my face recognition and pin but now my fingerprint option doesn't even recognize that I am placing my finger there. I have tried removing my old print and resetting it up but it does not register...