Windows 10: problem in my other devices section in my bluetooth settings.

Discus and support problem in my other devices section in my bluetooth settings. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how to fix this problem.it only shows the remove device option and not the connect option. it tried to fix it a lot but it did not fix. this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ARNAV YADAV, Sep 23, 2022.

1. problem in my other devices section in my bluetooth settings.

how to fix this problem.it only shows the remove device option and not the connect option. it tried to fix it a lot but it did not fix. this is happening with me since last 5 months. please help!!!

:)

ARNAV YADAV, Sep 23, 2022

2. Bluetooth 'add a device' error

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

This issue can occur if some of the system files are not working as expected.

Method 1: Suggest you to refer to the 3rd step under the section ‘Check your PC’ from this article “Fix
    Bluetooth problems in Windows 10’
    to check if that helps.

Method 2: Remove the desired device from the Settings screen.

1. Open the Settings screen.
    2. Click on Device and then click on Bluetooth.
    3. On the right-pane, you will see a list of devices.
    4. If you see the device that you wish to remove, then select that device and click remove device. Proceed with the on-screen directions to remove that device. Remember to restart the computer once it is done.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Sep 23, 2022
  3. bluetooth device

Please try these steps:

Go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices. Find your device in the list under Mouse, keyboard, & pen. Scroll further down if there is a section labeled "Audio" as Bluetooth Headphones are an audio device. You will see the battery level indicator
    next to the device name.

Applies to V1809 or later.

Kapil Arya MVP, Sep 23, 2022
  4. problem in my other devices section in my bluetooth settings.

PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

problem in my other devices section in my bluetooth settings.

1. problem in my other devices section in my bluetooth settings. - Similar Threads - problem devices section

2. I dont see my bluetooth switch in my bluetooth and other devices section, any help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont see my bluetooth switch in my bluetooth and other devices section, any help?: I cant seem to seen my bluetooth option as you can see here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-see-my-bluetooth-switch-in-my-bluetooth-and/a8e97fb9-b737-4d80-90fa-a62c6dcf2cb8
  3. I dont see my bluetooth switch in my bluetooth and other devices section, any help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont see my bluetooth switch in my bluetooth and other devices section, any help?: I cant seem to seen my bluetooth option as you can see here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-see-my-bluetooth-switch-in-my-bluetooth-and/a8e97fb9-b737-4d80-90fa-a62c6dcf2cb8
  4. I dont see my bluetooth switch in my bluetooth and other devices section, any help?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. problem in my other devices section in my bluetooth settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem in my other devices section in my bluetooth settings.: how to fix this problem.it only shows the remove device option and not the connect option. it tried to fix it a lot but it did not fix. this is happening with me since last 5 months. please help!!!...
  6. problem in my other devices section in my bluetooth settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem in my other devices section in my bluetooth settings.: how to fix this problem.it only shows the remove device option and not the connect option. it tried to fix it a lot but it did not fix. this is happening with me since last 5 months. please help!!!...
  7. Found random Bluetooth devices in "Devices and other devices" section

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Found random Bluetooth devices in "Devices and other devices" section: [ATTACH] Today while I was pairing my phone to my PC I saw these Microsoft devices with random string of letters and numbers already paired. Should I be worried about them or leave them as they are?...
  8. The Add Bluetooth & other devices button in Setting->Bluetooth & other devices not responsed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The Add Bluetooth & other devices button in Setting->Bluetooth & other devices not responsed: In Setting->Bluetooth & other devices, when press the "+" button to Add Bluetooth or other device, nothing responded. I still can add through the "Devices and printers". [ATTACH]...
  9. Can't add a second Bluetooth Earbud Device to my Settings - Devices - Bluetooth & other...

Can't add a second Bluetooth Earbud Device to my Settings - Devices - Bluetooth & other...: Greetings, I'm having trouble setting up a second set of Bluetooth Earbuds in Settings so I can use them when my first pair of earbuds run low on Battery. I already have a set of BlueWow A5L & BlueWow A5R listed in the Audio section under Bluetooth & other devices. I also...
  10. Settings->Bluetooth and other devices : BCM20702A0 (?)

Settings->Bluetooth and other devices : BCM20702A0 (?): At 'Settings'-> 'Bluetooth & Other devices' I see BCM20702A0 listed below Other devices. Don't know where it stands for, what it is used for. I am not sure whether at all this option (Bluetooth) should be enabled at all: apart from my Android tablet I have no...