Windows 10: Problem in my which which cause crash

Discus and support Problem in my which which cause crash in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a window 10 pc nd it crashes in every 2 hours of use please tell me how can i fix it. It is caused because of my mistake what I did is i moved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ManavSangwan, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Problem in my which which cause crash

I have a window 10 pc nd it crashes in every 2 hours of use please tell me how can i fix it. It is caused because of my mistake what I did is i moved download folder from c drive to d drive later I decided to move it back to c drive but when i was moving it again from properties i acciedently combined. Hp folder and dowload folder now it shows download in users instead of hp folder. after some research icame to know that it is caused because of this thing. help me so that i coukd reset it orignal place or move it back to its orignal place help me out .In crash it shows critical process died an

:)

ManavSangwan, Sep 10, 2021
  2. W1zzard Win User

GPU-Z 0.7.5 causing crashes on load up

Any chance you could narrow it down to which running application causes GPU-Z to crash? Ideally steps to reproduce for me here.

W1zzard, Sep 10, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 10, 2021
  4. Problem in my which which cause crash

firefox and IE will cause problems?

could there be any reasonable explanation why firefox and ie would cause problems?

oh, and when the machine crashes it is the blue screen of death and when windows recovers it suggests bios update. this is a machine that hasnt been upgraded driver wise or bios wise, yet they insist it is firefox. give me a break.

Easy Rhino, Sep 10, 2021
Thema:

Problem in my which which cause crash

1. Problem in my which which cause crash - Similar Threads - Problem cause crash

2. Which driver causes the problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which driver causes the problem?: I run driver verifier. It showed DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION but i don't know which driver is causing this. Please help. here are minidump files: minidump...
  3. Which driver causes the problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which driver causes the problem?: I run driver verifier. It showed DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION but i don't know which driver is causing this. Please help. here are minidump files: minidump...
  4. Which component is causing BSOD on my Dynabook ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which component is causing BSOD on my Dynabook ?: Hi guys,The dynabook portege X30L-J keeps having BDOS many times a day.Which component is causing this ? is it the network adapter ?DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9fA driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000003, A device...
  5. Which component is causing BSOD on my Dynabook ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which component is causing BSOD on my Dynabook ?: Hi guys,The dynabook portege X30L-J keeps having BDOS many times a day.Which component is causing this ? is it the network adapter ?DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9fA driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000003, A device...
  6. Which component is causing BSOD on my Dynabook ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How to figure out which hardware is causing Windows to crash?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to figure out which hardware is causing Windows to crash?: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 193Parameter 1: 810Parameter 2: ffff9e012bc10000Parameter 3: ffff9e01259c1480Parameter 4: 375OS version: 10_0_19041Service Pack:...
  8. Which update caused this problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Which update caused this problem: Hi everyone I have lost the 'search' facility on several windows 10 computers. (starts with the shortcut icon like a magnifying glass bottom left) This happened many weeks ago - but I have never been able to resolve this problem - although several work arounds were suggested....
  9. Which computer component is causing my BSOD?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Which computer component is causing my BSOD?: I'm almost certain these BSODs are from hardware failure since a particular power fluctuation apparently broke the computer + windows has been reinstalled multiple times since. The BSODs happen at indefinite times-- sometimes during gaming, others when it's idle; and in...
  10. How to figure out which hardware is causing Windows to crash

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to figure out which hardware is causing Windows to crash: My computer was crashed this morning, and I see the following from Reliability: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎4/‎29/‎2018 8:35 AM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem...