Windows 10: Problem in new Windows 10 taskbar after update

Discus and support Problem in new Windows 10 taskbar after update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My system recently installed new Windows updates. This lead the addition of a new feature in the taskbar shown below.However, on clicking it, only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShivamPande, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Problem in new Windows 10 taskbar after update

My system recently installed new Windows updates. This lead the addition of a new feature in the taskbar shown below.However, on clicking it, only Chinese is shown in the feed shown belowOn clicking the links, I am redirected to Chinese version of MSN website msn.cn/zn-ch.How can I rectify this this?

:)

ShivamPande, Jun 12, 2021

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jun 12, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 12, 2021
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

Problem in new Windows 10 taskbar after update

Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Hello,

In Windows 10, you can personalize the settings of your taskbar. If there are multiple applications opened, same applications will be combined under one taskbar button. If you want to change this setting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Press the Start button.
    • Click on the Settings app.
    • Select Personalization.
    • At the left side of your window, click on Taskbar.
    • Under Combine taskbar buttons, choose Never.

Kindly update us with the results and if you have further queries, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

Problem in new Windows 10 taskbar after update

1. Problem in new Windows 10 taskbar after update - Similar Threads - Problem taskbar update

2. No weather icon in taskbar after new update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No weather icon in taskbar after new update: Hello everyone,After installing the new update KB5010414, no new weather icon appeared on the left of the taskbar. I have tried these steps to solve these problem :Disable task from the taskbarReinsall Windows Feature Experience Pack from powershellReinstall the KB5010414...
  3. No weather icon in taskbar after new update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No weather icon in taskbar after new update: Hello everyone,After installing the new update KB5010414, no new weather icon appeared on the left of the taskbar. I have tried these steps to solve these problem :Disable task from the taskbarReinsall Windows Feature Experience Pack from powershellReinstall the KB5010414...
  4. Windows Taskbar Problem After Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Taskbar Problem After Update: Hi,After receiving a windows update, my task bar is looking awfully strange. It takes up much more of the screen than it used to and the icons look very small on it.I have attached an image of it and I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue and also how to...
  5. Taskbar problems after 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Taskbar problems after 20H2 update: After I installed the update 20H2 on my machine, I've been experiencing some issues with my taskbar.First, the search on the start menu no longer works, as well as on the search box.I was typing on the GIF above.Second, the new News and Interests panel doesn't show up upon...
  6. New Taskbar item after Win10 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Taskbar item after Win10 update: After a Windows 10 update recently I've noticed a new weather item on my taskbarIs there some way to remove it? I've tried right-clicking and I tried to find it in Task Manager etc but I can't find any way to turn it off :-...
  7. Windows 10 new update problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 new update problem: Hey guys ive been googling around trying to find someone with similar problems, some things randomly shuts down for me after this new update. example i open a text document and it opens up for like 5sec and then just shuts it down like bye bye im out kind of shit, also razer...
  8. Taskbar Issues After New Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Issues After New Update: Hey guys, I shut down my laptop today, and when I booted it up again this morning, three icons on my task bar no longer worked. The three icons are the Wifi symbol, it doesn't display available networks, the sound bar, it doesn't allow me to adjust my sound, and my batter...
  9. New Windows 10 update problem.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Windows 10 update problem.: Hello, I need a little bit of help with the new Windows 10 update. My problem is the following: When I let Windows update it self, after the update when I tryna login into my account, the desktop is blinking and my wallpaper is unvisible, and I can't do nothing against it,...
  10. Taskbar problems after Creators update

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar problems after Creators update: I have had the taskbar configured in two rows, with the bottom row being reserved for Quick Launch, for many years ever since the functionality was available on Win98a or XP. It has never failed, through all upgrades and updates. But after the Creators update, the taskbar no...