Windows 10: Problem in Notepad

Discus and support Problem in Notepad in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My notepad opened the list of files saved in alphabetical order. Now when I try to open a file it automatically takes me to the file search page. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by claudia-477, May 10, 2021.

1. Problem in Notepad

My notepad opened the list of files saved in alphabetical order. Now when I try to open a file it automatically takes me to the file search page. I want to go back to the previous form. How to make?

:)

claudia-477, May 10, 2021

2. Notepad

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Task Manager. Here’s a tip: press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
    • Click on Startup tab.
    • Select Notepad from the list and click on Disable.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us
    for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 10, 2021
  3. JCabebe Win User
    Notepad

I followed your suggestion but wasn't able to find Notepad listed on the startup. There are some listed as program but don't know which ones it could be.

JCabebe, May 10, 2021
  4. john barr Win User

Problem in Notepad

Notepad consuming cpu 40%

i dont know what the problem is , looks like i need to format C

john barr, May 10, 2021
Thema:

Problem in Notepad

1. Problem in Notepad - Similar Threads - Problem Notepad

2. I have problem in my Notepad . I am facing Overwriting problem in my Notepad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem in my Notepad . I am facing Overwriting problem in my Notepad.: I have problem in my Notepad . I am facing Overwriting problem in my Notepad so how to disable this feature in my Notepad in window 10.please help to disable this feature....
  3. I have problem in my Notepad . I am facing Overwriting problem in my Notepad.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have problem in my Notepad . I am facing Overwriting problem in my Notepad.: I have problem in my Notepad . I am facing Overwriting problem in my Notepad so how to disable this feature in my Notepad in window 10.please help to disable this feature....
  4. I have problem in my Notepad . I am facing Overwriting problem in my Notepad.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. problem when installing the classic notepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem when installing the classic notepad: Hello and Welcome. I have installed classic notepad in windows11 from settings>apps>additional features. Now, when I uninstall New Notepad to use the Classic one, the option Text Document in New submenu does not appear in the context menu. What is the solution? Windows11 pro,...
  6. problem when installing the classic notepad

problem when installing the classic notepad: Hello and Welcome. I have installed classic notepad in windows11 from settings>apps>additional features. Now, when I uninstall New Notepad to use the Classic one, the option Text Document in New submenu does not appear in the context menu. What is the solution? Windows11 pro,...
  7. Everything I download opens under notepad how can I fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything I download opens under notepad how can I fix this problem?: I accidentally when downloading a file selected open with notepad, and "always open these types of files with notepad" so now whenever I download something Instead of a file it opens as a notepad, and when I do "open with", "more apps" I want to use file explorer but it...
  8. Everything I download opens under notepad how can I fix this problem?

Everything I download opens under notepad how can I fix this problem?: I accidentally when downloading a file selected open with notepad, and "always open these types of files with notepad" so now whenever I download something Instead of a file it opens as a notepad, and when I do "open with", "more apps" I want to use file explorer but it...
  9. Everything I download opens under notepad how can I fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Everything I download opens under notepad how can I fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Everything I download opens under notepad how can I fix this problem?: Whenever I try downloading .RAR files, they always download as notepad and if I click "open with" it doesn't say file explorer, all it says is notepad paint paint 3D, or internet explorer, any help?...