Windows 10: problem in opening notifications and action centre

Discus and support problem in opening notifications and action centre in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I tried to my notification and action centre. But it's not responding. please help me to solve this problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sedhukrishnan, Sep 26, 2018.

1. problem in opening notifications and action centre

I tried to my notification and action centre. But it's not responding. please help me to solve this problem.

:)

sedhukrishnan, Sep 26, 2018
  2. Trapper Win User

Start menu tiles and Notification/Open Action Centre dissappeared!

Strange, my start menu left click that used to open the coloured start menu with 'tiles' has stopped working. I can only right click to access the 'grey' listing. If I do left click I see the blue spinning wheel for a couple of seconds but nothing appears.
    Also the icon for 'New Notifications' has stopped as well, when clicked I used to see a slide out popup asking me if I would recommend W10 to a friend but not now. If I right click to 'Open Action Centre' nothing happens.

Any suggestions as to how to fix them?

Many thanks.

Trapper, Sep 26, 2018
  3. GAZ
    Gaz Win User
    Action Centre strange notification

Hiya

No, settings for Opera show that action centre notifications for the browser are set to off.

Also, I the only extensions for Opera I've bothered to install so far are
    FVD Speed Dial new tab,
    EverSync,
    Blur,
    Strict pop-up blocker,
    StumbleUpon and
    Video Downloader Pro
    - nothing connected to FB or Instagram...

4. problem in opening notifications and action centre

Action centre/notifications not working following creator update.

Following the creator update nothing happens following a left click on the action centre notifications icon in the bottom right. A right click shows the menu or action centre but it doesn't open.

woldsweather, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

problem in opening notifications and action centre

1. problem in opening notifications and action centre - Similar Threads - problem opening notifications

2. Problems with opening Action Centre on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with opening Action Centre on Windows 10: Hi fellow Windows users.For the past week I have been trying to fix my Action Center not opening when pressing on it. Notifications still pop up when focus assist is off but as for the actual window it doesn't open. When I go into the "Turn system icons on or off" it's weird...
  3. Problems with opening Action Centre on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with opening Action Centre on Windows 10: Hi fellow Windows users.For the past week I have been trying to fix my Action Center not opening when pressing on it. Notifications still pop up when focus assist is off but as for the actual window it doesn't open. When I go into the "Turn system icons on or off" it's weird...
  4. Problems with opening Action Centre on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 Notification Centre aka the Action Centre - Change Actions

Windows 10 Notification Centre aka the Action Centre - Change Actions: Hi Community,I'm looking for a way to change the way that the items at the bottom of the Windows 10 Notification Centre aka Action Centre behave. For example, if you click on the Bluetooth item, Bluetooth is turned off which is not what is expected.One would otherwise expect...
  6. problem with action centre

problem with action centre: when i click on the action center icon on task bar sometimes nothing happens while mostly the action centre opens with all blank look without even the options for bluetooth wifi etc. same is the problem with the battery and wifi icons. Some apps are taking too long to open...
  7. Action centre and new notifications

Action centre and new notifications: The icon on the task bar wont open. have tried these options:- On the right end of thetaskbar, select the Action Center icon. Press the Windows logo key + A. On a touchscreen device, swipe in from the right edge of the screen the icon shows I have 3 notifications but nothing...
  8. Notifications and action centre not opening

Notifications and action centre not opening: Hi, I need help. I have Windows 10 and my notifications and action centre is not opening, no matter what I do. I have a video in this post showing what I mean. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU43kvNMjvk I did all of these things:...
  9. Desktop > Notifications and Actions > Action Centre

Desktop > Notifications and Actions > Action Centre: Hello, I have an icon at the right of my taskbar, in the form of a document with a circled number (in this case 2). This used to indicate that, for instance, I needed to check the results of my Backup, when I click on it. Now when I click on it, it tells me I have no new...
  10. Action Centre strange notification

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Centre strange notification: I get a notification that keeps popping up in the action centre and does nothing when I click on it, it just fades away only to re-appear short time later. It's not causing me any issues, but I'd love to know what it means... Google doesn't come up with anything. All it says...