Windows 10: Problem in Opening share folder and printers from win server 2003

Discus and support Problem in Opening share folder and printers from win server 2003 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi 1- I shared printer in windows 10 but when I have to open that printer the message is appeared that can't open that 2- And when I type the IP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mohsenten, Jan 12, 2020.

1. mohsenten Win User

Problem in Opening share folder and printers from win server 2003

Hi
    1- I shared printer in windows 10 but when I have to open that printer the message is appeared that can't open that
    2- And when I type the IP address of windows 10 PC in win server 2003 that system win server can't find it
    Who can help me
    - I turn off firewall in win 10
    - I enable share folder and printers
    - I exited antivirus
    - I enable smb feature in win 10
    Why win server can't find win 10 desktop???

:)

mohsenten, Jan 12, 2020
  2. mohsenten Win User

Hi
    1- I shared printer in windows 10

- I exit the antivirus
    - I enable smb1.0 feature in win 10 (client,server,...)
    - I tried and use local port in "add a printer" on devices and printers \\192.168.1.110\printer name and add ...

but when I open that printer in win server 2003, the message is appeared that can't open that
    2- And when I type the IP address of windows 10 PC in win server 2003 that system and printer shared founded but when right click on it and hit "connect" then enter the properly username and password the following messages is appeared :

1- The credential supplied conflict with an existing set of credential overwriting the existing .... then press yes

2- the existing set of credential can not be deleted

BUT the credential is first time entered in win server and not existed in server 2003

And I know thet "support for Windows Server 2003 ended years ago" but I I know but I now have to use win server 2003 and no solution for replace it with another is. Thanks a lot.

mohsenten, Jan 12, 2020
  3. mohsenten Win User

Hi
    1- I shared printer in windows 10 but when I have to open that printer the message is appeared that can't open that
    2- And when I type the IP address of windows 10 PC in win server 2003 that system win server can't find it
    Who can help me
    - I exited antivirus
    - I enable smb feature in win 10
    Why win server can't find win 10 desktop???

mohsenten, Jan 12, 2020
  4. mohsenten Win User

I want to see shared printer of w10 in win server 2003 not inverse

mohsenten, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Problem in Opening share folder and printers from win server 2003 - Similar Threads - Problem Opening share

2. Win server 2003 to hyper v doesn't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win server 2003 to hyper v doesn't start: Hu Community,I've created a vhdx image of my win server 2003 r2 enterprise, i've created a new vm with hyper v, but when i start it, no way to start.The only way is start in a sfae mode, and i saw that some , PCI and ACPIim not able to find them, someone knows how to fix...
  3. Win server 2003 to hyper v doesn't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win server 2003 to hyper v doesn't start: Hu Community,I've created a vhdx image of my win server 2003 r2 enterprise, i've created a new vm with hyper v, but when i start it, no way to start.The only way is start in a sfae mode, and i saw that some , PCI and ACPIim not able to find them, someone knows how to fix...
  4. Can't install a printer shared on 2003 server

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install a printer shared on 2003 server: We have a legacy software which has to use a printer shared by a legacy server which is Windows server 2003. The client computer is on Windows 10. We got the error message stating "Operation could not be completed error 0x00000709" when installing the printer every time after...
  5. Can't install a printer shared on 2003 server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install a printer shared on 2003 server: We have a legacy software which has to use a printer shared by a legacy server which is Windows server 2003. The client computer is on Windows 10. We got the error message stating "Operation could not be completed error 0x00000709" when installing the printer every time after...
  6. Can't install a printer shared on 2003 server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Shared printer problem but not shared folder issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared printer problem but not shared folder issue: Hi, I have a Win7pro PC that shares HP Officejet 800 on a local network. It's a small office of 6 Windows10 machines. The Win7pro machine has also a shared folder in case anyone would like to drop off the file to it and print it off the machine. All of it works well with...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Laptop can't access shared folders on Windows 2003 Server

Windows 10 Pro Laptop can't access shared folders on Windows 2003 Server: I have a Windows 10 Pro laptop on my office LAN that can browse other Windows 10 Computers on my network, but it can't browse my Windows 2003 Server when I type in \\Servername I get an error that the server can't be found. The other Windows 10 Pro Laptops on the network...
  9. Windows 10 & Win Server 2003

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 & Win Server 2003: We are considering upgrading our Windows 7 systems to Windows 10. Our domain uses a Windows Server 2003 and I have seen a few posts about them not working together. Can anyone give us some guidance in this area? Thanks....
  10. Win 10 can't browse folder share from Win 2003

Win 10 can't browse folder share from Win 2003: Hi Win 10 can't browse files from folder sharing in Windows server 2003, how to solve it? if i browse using windows 7 it's OK...