Windows 10: Problem in reading any sentenaces at all - must request darker font for my letters Arial...

Discus and support Problem in reading any sentenaces at all - must request darker font for my letters Arial... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Requesting this type of font for my computer, please? I can read this sentence clearly but not the light-grey in Windows? Please HELP? I have glaucoma... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShaneSturgeon, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Problem in reading any sentenaces at all - must request darker font for my letters Arial...

Requesting this type of font for my computer, please? I can read this sentence clearly but not the light-grey in Windows? Please HELP? I have glaucoma and difficuly in read light fonts -

:)

ShaneSturgeon, Feb 20, 2020
  2. Mejia_74 Win User

Arial Font

I have a problem with the Arial Font, For example in Corel Draw the Font Arial looks like another font and when I search for something in Bing, Google etc the results appear in the same font that is not clear to read (I attached a pic), and is the same
    when I open pages like Wikipedia, How can I fix this problem? Thanks
    Problem in reading any sentenaces at all - must request darker font for my letters Arial... 46c0b33d-1358-43c4-b0b0-34a94e7fc4b8.png

Mejia_74, Feb 20, 2020
  3. AídaRF Win User
    Bigger, Darker Fonts

BIGGER, DARKER FONTS

Hola, hello, hi everyone... My first time here so a bit rough around the edges.

I need bigger, darker fonts. I don't use magnifier because it is too distracting and cumbersome to use.

I am willing to use custom scaling but the introductory paragraph on the custom scaling screen informs us it is not recommended, warning us about all sorts of (seemingly) insurmountable nightmarish problems we are likely to encounter.Right
    now have set custom scaling at 100. Barely legible. Perhaps if it were darker it would work for me.

I have not attempted a larger custom scaling setting (e.g., 125 or 150) for fear of precipitating doomsday as I interpret the warning mentioned above.

My specific questions/remarks are:

• Is there a way to get bigger, darker font without altering anything else like we were able to do on Windows 8?
    • Does custom scaling alter the way things are displayed when using browsers like Google Chrome and Firefox?
    • Any ideas, comments, suggestions, alternatives, or any whatevers will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,

Aída

AídaRF, Feb 20, 2020
  4. Problem in reading any sentenaces at all - must request darker font for my letters Arial...

arial font issue

I have a program that isn't responding due to arial font. Do you have a tool to fix this or a downloadable version on arial to fix this problem

MarvelNtiamoah, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

Problem in reading any sentenaces at all - must request darker font for my letters Arial...

1. Problem in reading any sentenaces at all - must request darker font for my letters Arial... - Similar Threads - Problem reading sentenaces

2. Arial MT Font licencing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Arial MT Font licencing: is it possible for a UK University to get a licence to use Arial MT Light and Arial MT Medium as part of our brand and therefore for web and publications [not sold] - we do not sell any publications but they are promoting our courses which are paid for as well as our Alumni...
  3. Arial MT Font licencing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Arial MT Font licencing: is it possible for a UK University to get a licence to use Arial MT Light and Arial MT Medium as part of our brand and therefore for web and publications [not sold] - we do not sell any publications but they are promoting our courses which are paid for as well as our Alumni...
  4. Arial MT Font licencing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I need my screen lettering to be darker just the lettering please all the lettering below...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need my screen lettering to be darker just the lettering please all the lettering below...: I just need a little bit of help as I am unable to follow instructions on how to make reading letter darker making things easier for me to read . Even this size lettering is still a little to light. Is there a shade a little darker? t...
  6. I need my screen lettering to be darker just the lettering please all the lettering below...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need my screen lettering to be darker just the lettering please all the lettering below...: I just need a little bit of help as I am unable to follow instructions on how to make reading letter darker making things easier for me to read . Even this size lettering is still a little to light. Is there a shade a little darker? t...
  7. Bigger or Darker Letters . . .

Bigger or Darker Letters . . .: I have a Dell laptop, running Windows 10 pro . . . You know, when you right click . . . And a box, opens with. New folder, new shortcut, etc. . . Well, I'm getting older. And it's, kind of hard, to read them . . . Making the letters. Bigger or Darker. Would certainly...
  8. Arial font regular disappeared

Arial font regular disappeared: I have been having some issues with text displaying as italic, and I narrowed down the problem to the Arial font which is also a default font for programs like R and Outlook. In trying to fix this, I went to Settings > Fonts > Arial, and discovered that the Regular face...
  9. change fonts to a darker fonts

change fonts to a darker fonts: need to change fonts to bold fonts. hard to read words, like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-fonts-to-a-darker-fonts/0cc4471a-1876-4b56-b7c3-520a03b261bc
  10. Arial font issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Arial font issue: Arial font rendering issue after some W10 update. Occurrence: PDF files and all browsers. Arial font working OK in other applications. Settings > display > scale and layout 100%. "Adjust ClearType text" OK. Attached images: Left, friend's screen. Right, my screen....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How do i get a specific version of the arial font for windows