Windows 10: Problem in resseting the PC

Discus and support Problem in resseting the PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG]my pc is not working properly so that i reset my pc ..but after resetting when i try to choose an operating system this pc os restart and again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by awadheshthakur, May 31, 2020.

1. Problem in resseting the PC

Problem in resseting the PC [​IMG]my pc is not working properly so that i reset my pc ..but after resetting when i try to choose an operating system this pc os restart and again same option come...i have tried 25 time this..i have also use troubleshoot then pc say you have to login as an admininstrator but no account is shown but i already have account on pc then i click on dont see your acount option..it again said that you have to restart the computer when i restart pc again option come of choose an operatimg system.. And same problem repeat ...suggest what i doProblem in resseting the PC [​IMG]Problem in resseting the PC [​IMG]

:)

awadheshthakur, May 31, 2020
  2. Smittychat., May 31, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 31, 2020
  4. Problem in resseting the PC

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Problem in resseting the PC

1. Problem in resseting the PC - Similar Threads - Problem resseting

2. "Your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" problem: have tried everything to find out why my PC can't do any screen recordings or replace. It can screenshot but that's it really. I did try game DVR also tried registry keys but they don't seem to work out for me. And I do have the minimum requirements to record, so why is it...
  3. hello! i have a problem with projecting display on windows 11!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello! i have a problem with projecting display on windows 11!: I Have a samsung tv and i want to make a projecting my monitor, to tv and i cannot connect and i see the error Couldn't connect ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-with-projecting-display-on/ef697bd0-298f-4760-a81f-47968f60b742
  4. Problem with windows after fully resseting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with windows after fully resseting: hi,as the title says i fully reseted my pc and came across alot of issues first problem: after reset my old acc was the only one i could click on and after that it told me i could not acces the accountafter that i tried downloading setup windows on a usb but it gave me an...
  5. Problem with windows after fully resseting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with windows after fully resseting: hi,as the title says i fully reseted my pc and came across alot of issues first problem: after reset my old acc was the only one i could click on and after that it told me i could not acces the accountafter that i tried downloading setup windows on a usb but it gave me an...
  6. Problem with windows after fully resseting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. "There was a problem resseting your pc" every time i try to factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "There was a problem resseting your pc" every time i try to factory reset: Ive been trying to fix this problem for so long i tried so many tutorials on youtube and nothing works i regnat disable enable and others i want to factory reset my pc because apps dont work like i try to open task manager some times a error pops up and that happens to every...
  8. "There was a problem resseting your pc" every time i try to factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "There was a problem resseting your pc" every time i try to factory reset: Ive been trying to fix this problem for so long i tried so many tutorials on youtube and nothing works i regnat disable enable and others i want to factory reset my pc because apps dont work like i try to open task manager some times a error pops up and that happens to every...
  9. "There was a problem resseting your pc" every time i try to factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. After resseting my pc with keep my files option, got problems with activation, it says no...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    After resseting my pc with keep my files option, got problems with activation, it says no...: I tried to change my product key the same key and gives me a 0xc0000022 error code. I had a support phone call and the agent asked my product key. I was not sure about that but I got a call after I requested help. from the get help in the settings. official Microsoft support...