Windows 10: Problem in running applications.

Discus and support Problem in running applications. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I purchased Windows 10 a long time ago, it is very good but now it suddenly stopped working properly. Some of apps like MS word, Task Manager and many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Harshit Prajapati X, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Problem in running applications.

I purchased Windows 10 a long time ago, it is very good but now it suddenly stopped working properly. Some of apps like MS word, Task Manager and many other apps does not run unless these are run as "run as administrator". Please help me to fix this problem.

:)

Harshit Prajapati X, Oct 24, 2018

2. Can I run Battlefield 2 on my parents computer?

If I am going to buy something, I want my game to run medium to well as far as game speed and res. I am open to any suggestions and advice on how to match up my new GPU with my old dell dimesions 8400 setup previously listed as the setup at my rents house. I want enough power to run BF2 online well to avoid lag problems. Also does anyone suggest new memory for my BF2 applications?

floridajerseyguy, Oct 24, 2018
  3. The operating system is not presently configured to run this application.

Error message: The operating system is not presently configured to run this application

Even after doing all the above steps still my problem is not resolved. Please suggest some solution.

http://www.itsmetutor.com/

ItsmeAbinav, Oct 24, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

Problem in running applications.

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

Problem in running applications.

1. Problem in running applications. - Similar Threads - Problem running applications

2. Problem in running the applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem in running the applications: I open applications in my desktop and they show up in the taskbar and the small pop up of page is show but the page of the application won't be shown instead of desktop I have restarted and shut down and open but nothing happens...
  3. Problem in running the applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem in running the applications: I open applications in my desktop and they show up in the taskbar and the small pop up of page is show but the page of the application won't be shown instead of desktop I have restarted and shut down and open but nothing happens...
  4. application not run

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    application not run: dear sir, after an update some application of my laptop can't run like-calculator,calender,phots,microsoft store etc.please give me answer or solution of this question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-not-run/f03e7ffc-f794-4beb-84b3-cb53704f3cf3
  5. application not run

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    application not run: dear sir, after an update some application of my laptop can't run like-calculator,calender,phots,microsoft store etc.please give me answer or solution of this question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-not-run/f03e7ffc-f794-4beb-84b3-cb53704f3cf3
  6. ERROR - RUNNING A APPLICATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ERROR - RUNNING A APPLICATION: after starting the application ETABS , application frozen or not responding , I have tried to troubleshooting it with compatibility setting but stills occurring same problem . Please someone help me yo get rid of this problem...
  7. No application running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No application running: This morning i noticed that my c: drive if getting full around 60%. So i tried deleting unnecessary files and folders. I have autodesk 3ds max 2021 installed and the file was taking up around 9gb of storage. I am talking about the file which we see when we open c: drive, and...
  8. Unable to run an application

Unable to run an application: Since my latest update from Microsoft Windows 10 ver 1909, an application I have been running for 10 years suddenly says it's not approved software and Microsoft won't let me run it. I even tried running as Administrator and got the same message....
  9. application run as admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    application run as admin: Hi Team, i have windows10 pro 64 bit operation system and part of domain account. i facing below mentioned issues while open the application. 1. i have installed that application using local administrator profile 2. but when my user login with domain user profile and...
  10. Mysql application doesnt run(.NET Framework problem)

Mysql application doesnt run(.NET Framework problem): i have a problem in installing MySql in my laptop. i use windows 10. after a lot of research i found out that there is some problem with the .NET Framework. i trying installing it it gives me this please help none of my applications run and i cannnot install and work on...