Windows 10: PROBLEM IN SIGN IN OPTIONS

Discus and support PROBLEM IN SIGN IN OPTIONS in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I updated my pc into windows 10 October version 2020 .After all process completed my pc become restarted and I Enter my pin but it cant open and shows... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by moorthig1, Nov 20, 2020.

1. moorthig1 Win User

PROBLEM IN SIGN IN OPTIONS

I updated my pc into windows 10 October version 2020 .After all process completed my pc become restarted and I Enter my pin but it cant open and shows this sign option disabled because of failed sign in attempts or repeated shutdown. use a different sign in option or keep your device powered on for at least 2hours and then try again. how can I resolve this problem .

:)

moorthig1, Nov 20, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 20, 2020
  3. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Nov 20, 2020
  4. PROBLEM IN SIGN IN OPTIONS

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

PROBLEM IN SIGN IN OPTIONS

1. PROBLEM IN SIGN IN OPTIONS - Similar Threads - PROBLEM SIGN OPTIONS

2. Problem in sign in options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem in sign in options: I am unable to sign in through Fingerprint or through PIN . Its showing Cannot verify the PIN / Wrong PIN even its correct PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-sign-in-options/d9d43182-c3c5-4231-92e6-501d3727f364
  3. Problem in sign in options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem in sign in options: I am unable to sign in through Fingerprint or through PIN . Its showing Cannot verify the PIN / Wrong PIN even its correct PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-sign-in-options/d9d43182-c3c5-4231-92e6-501d3727f364
  4. Changing sign in options problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing sign in options problems: Hello,Every time i go to change my pin the option says that it is unavailable right not please try again later. Once I click on it all it says is an error occured. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  5. Changing sign in options problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing sign in options problems: Hello,Every time i go to change my pin the option says that it is unavailable right not please try again later. Once I click on it all it says is an error occured. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  6. Changing sign in options problems

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Windows Sign-In Options setting problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Sign-In Options setting problem: hello. my sign-in options says Something went wrong. Try again later. I don't know why but almost every setting has this note and buttons greyed out. I have an updated version of Windows Home SL. thank you[ATTACH]...
  8. Sign-in Options

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-in Options: I recently had an OS_BOOT_FAILURE and had to do a system recovery. Before the recovery I used my fingerprint scanner on my Dell Inspiron 15 to sign in. Now when I went to set up my fingerprint the only option of sign in is a Security Key See Image. When I try to manage the...
  9. Sign-in Options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign-in Options: Setting>Sign-in options>require sign in>when PC wakes up from sleep After one or two days, this resets to "never" Can you fix this bug in Windows 10 please as there is currently no way to lock my PC when I am away from my desk, other than shutting the PC down 20 times a...
  10. No option to sign in.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No option to sign in.: When I turned on my computer today, (Windows 10) it was fine up to the point with the changing pictures. But when I try clicking anywhere or press any key (besides the windows key) the screen turns black and doesn't go back to the picture until about a minute later. I'm not...