Windows 10: PROBLEM in switching between multiple programs, WHEN ONE PROGRAM IS BEHIND OTHER PROGRAM.

Discus and support PROBLEM in switching between multiple programs, WHEN ONE PROGRAM IS BEHIND OTHER PROGRAM. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm having an issue when trying to switch between programs in Windows 10. The problem is that I'll have multiple windows on a monitor and when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RAJAN VAMJA, Nov 25, 2018.

1. PROBLEM in switching between multiple programs, WHEN ONE PROGRAM IS BEHIND OTHER PROGRAM.

I'm having an issue when trying to switch between programs in Windows 10. The problem is that I'll have multiple windows on a monitor and when switching between them, the window isn't always brought to the front and will stay behind the previously focused window.

An example of this is I will have Skype focused. I go to the task bar and click on Chrome. Chrome will indicate that it has focus by having the opaque bar beneath the program on the task bar. But, Chrome will stay behind Skype and it will not bring it to the front.

It is even worse with Windows Explorer. It rarely will let other programs come to the front. But, Skype will sometimes let it happen.

:)

RAJAN VAMJA, Nov 25, 2018

2. What programming language

Hi,
    I kinda have a problem... I dont know which computer programming language to learn and stick with. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have done 2d programming with c++ and python and now want to move onto possibly 3d game programming. Which language should i use that has good 3d API's? I was thinking possibly C# with XNA gamestudio becuase my high school offers C# classes. Any suggestions?!*Smile PROBLEM in switching between multiple programs, WHEN ONE PROGRAM IS BEHIND OTHER PROGRAM. :)

Thanks!

binsky3333, Nov 25, 2018
  3. MNorton Win User
    LotusNotes program

Hello, please help me to solve my problem with LotusNotes program. The error occurs when i trying to access nsf file: The object store that is used

Any suggestions for nsf repair?

Martin

MNorton, Nov 25, 2018
  4. PROBLEM in switching between multiple programs, WHEN ONE PROGRAM IS BEHIND OTHER PROGRAM.

Encoding programs not using 100% of cpu?

i'm not sure the program is the problem. I would suggest checking your codecs

Morrison5891, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

PROBLEM in switching between multiple programs, WHEN ONE PROGRAM IS BEHIND OTHER PROGRAM.

1. PROBLEM in switching between multiple programs, WHEN ONE PROGRAM IS BEHIND OTHER PROGRAM. - Similar Threads - PROBLEM switching between

2. Taskbar hidden behind other programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar hidden behind other programs: Recently I've ran into the problem where my Taskbar is being blocked/covered by other programs. Some trouble shooting steps I've taken already are, 1. I used task manager and restarted Windows Explorer, 2. I ran CMD in administrator and used "sfc /scannow", and finally I've...
  3. Taskbar hidden behind other programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar hidden behind other programs: Recently I've ran into the problem where my Taskbar is being blocked/covered by other programs. Some trouble shooting steps I've taken already are, 1. I used task manager and restarted Windows Explorer, 2. I ran CMD in administrator and used "sfc /scannow", and finally I've...
  4. Taskbar hidden behind other programs

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I need help with programs switching between multiple displays when one is disconnected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with programs switching between multiple displays when one is disconnected: Hi, I'm having this problem where if I have programs open on my main display, and I turn off my main display, every program on my 1st display moves to my 2nd display. Is there a way I can stop it from doing that? This wasn't a problem like ~1-2 years ago ish.I'm not sure if...
  6. I need help with programs switching between multiple displays when one is disconnected

I need help with programs switching between multiple displays when one is disconnected: Hi, I'm having this problem where if I have programs open on my main display, and I turn off my main display, every program on my 1st display moves to my 2nd display. Is there a way I can stop it from doing that? This wasn't a problem like ~1-2 years ago ish.I'm not sure if...
  7. Gap between program and taskbar when maximizing program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gap between program and taskbar when maximizing program: Hi.Not sure if this is linked to a Windows update, but within the last 2 weeks I have started getting a gap between my taskbar and the programs I maximize. This has never been a problem before. See attached picture. Sometimes I can re-start the PC and it is gone but comes...
  8. Gap between program and taskbar when maximizing program

Gap between program and taskbar when maximizing program: Hi.Not sure if this is linked to a Windows update, but within the last 2 weeks I have started getting a gap between my taskbar and the programs I maximize. This has never been a problem before. See attached picture. Sometimes I can re-start the PC and it is gone but comes...
  9. Supress all other programs and notifications when one program open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Supress all other programs and notifications when one program open: Hello, is there a way to supress all other programs and notifications when i have one app/program open (kodi) My OS is Windows 10 submitted by /u/filledk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fc1reb/supress_all_other_programs_and_notifications_when/
  10. Force One Program To Run Behind Another

in Windows 10 Support
    Force One Program To Run Behind Another: I currently have Cortana set up to operate Kodi which works great, but after each command i have to tell it to close the window, it displays an error message and often displays in fullscreen, all of which is very clunky. I'm looking for a way to force Cortana to always run...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. SWITCHING BEETWEN WINDOWS IN ONE PROGRAM