Windows 10: Problem in the game Hello neighbor

Discus and support Problem in the game Hello neighbor in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi guys, my son has this problem in the game. Before Act 2 in Act 1, the neighbour catches him all the way to the game and does not let him continue in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ΧΑΡΗΣΚΛΑΔΑΚΗΣ, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Problem in the game Hello neighbor

Hi guys, my son has this problem in the game. Before Act 2 in Act 1, the neighbour catches him all the way to the game and does not let him continue in the game.Thanks for all.

:)

ΧΑΡΗΣΚΛΑΔΑΚΗΣ, Feb 8, 2019

2. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 8, 2019
  3. full screen problem in gaming

Hello Ganesh,

It's unfortunate that you are facing issues with the display in Windows 10. We'll certainly assist you with this.

We appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Is the issue particular to that game or other games also?
    This issue could occur if the your playing a game at a different resolution than the desktop resolution.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I suggest you to check the resolution of the game as well as the resolution with in the computer and see if you are able to play the games in full screen.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the below link to troubleshoot the issues related to DirectX graphics and gaming on Windows 10.

DirectX Graphics and Gaming

Also,

Troubleshoot games

You can install Windows 8/8.1 drivers in compatibility mode from Manufacturer's website, if there are no Windows 10 compatible drivers.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the driver installation file and select Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the driver and check.
    Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 8, 2019
  4. DalekWho Win User

Problem in the game Hello neighbor

Games

Every time I try to play a game such as Hello Neighbor, and Nighttime Visitor, my pc always says 'your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart'. I've tried using a fan to cool down my pc incase it was overheating, but that appears not to be the case,
    any suggestions on how to stop this?

DalekWho, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Problem in the game Hello neighbor

1. Problem in the game Hello neighbor - Similar Threads - Problem game Hello

2. problem with Microsoft Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with Microsoft Hello: I'm not sure this is the correct location for this request, if not could someone please direct me to the correct location. I use the 1Password app and haven't had any problems. Now, when I attempt to use1Password I get a Microsoft box asking me to "sign in" but it doesn't...
  3. problem with Microsoft Hello

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with Microsoft Hello: I'm not sure this is the correct location for this request, if not could someone please direct me to the correct location. I use the 1Password app and haven't had any problems. Now, when I attempt to use1Password I get a Microsoft box asking me to "sign in" but it doesn't...
  4. Problem with Windows Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem with Windows Hello: Hi, my name is Tim, and I'm trying to install a fingerprint scanner so that I can log on to Windows 10 using my fingerprint. I had previously used a poor quality fingerprint scanner with success, but after having a bunch of problems installing the correct driver, and finally...
  5. Can your neighbors ..... ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can your neighbors ..... ?: Can your neighbors access your Windows screen if you forget to turn off/lock your laptop even if they're outside your apartment and even if you your laptop have password because you're away from it for mins? Not to mention without updates. submitted by /u/ADAMINVICTUS...
  6. Network list of neighbors routers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network list of neighbors routers: In the lower right corner of the screen when I click network settings, there is a list of wi-fi's from my neighbor's around me. Can I delete this list or hide it?...
  7. Home Wifi not detected, but Neighbors and Mobile is.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Home Wifi not detected, but Neighbors and Mobile is.: Hey guys, me again. So I have factory restarted the modem, made it seperate it's 2.4ghz and 5ghz channels. I have done everything recommended to my TP-Link USB Wireless Adaptor. I can't update my version of Window due to lack of internet and even when I could, it still...
  8. Windows Hello Problems

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Problems: I am currently having problems with the fingerprint scanner on my Lenovo Yoga 720-13IKB 2-in-1 laptop. Though the driver has been checked and reset, and different settings checked, I cannot seem to be able to use the fingerprint scanner. I am usually quite patient, but this...
  9. Neighbor got siskeyed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Neighbor got siskeyed: My neighbour fell for the Microsoft repair scam. When he wouldn't give the guy any money, he got zapped. Now when you try to boot you are stopped by a System Password window. He has W10 and I am trying to do the startup repair where you keep files intact. It's at 12% so far....
  10. Tech scam hit neighbor

in Windows 10 Support
    Tech scam hit neighbor: My elderly neighbor fell victim to the Microsoft tech scam. She let him on to her computer remotely and now when you try to open Windows it asks for a password. Not a syskey password, but a password that wasn't there before. I thought, OK, I'll get her files off the HD and...