Windows 10: Problem in the Microsoft Store with the download of the app. Error code 0x80073D0D

Discus and support Problem in the Microsoft Store with the download of the app. Error code 0x80073D0D in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi everyone, today i was downloading Realtek Audio Control application from the Microsoft Store when suddenly it told me "There was an unexpected... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MatteoArdau, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Problem in the Microsoft Store with the download of the app. Error code 0x80073D0D

Hi everyone,
    today i was downloading Realtek Audio Control application from the Microsoft Store when suddenly it told me "There was an unexpected error" with this error code 0x80073D0D.
    Someone know how i can resolve this problem??
    Thanks in advance.

:)

MatteoArdau, Jan 9, 2020

2. Windows Store Error Code 0x80073D0D

For about a year now the Xbox Game Bar "App" has failed to install most recently with Error Code 0x80073D0D.

I have tried WSreset many times and reinstalling the windows store . I would force uninstall and reinstall the app except the name is not clearly displayed in any appx package names ie Microsoft.XboxGameBar.

Any suggestions?

System Specs:

AMD Phenom II x4 965

24Gb of ram

250 Gb SSD as boot drive

2TB HDD for everything else

RX470

irrational31415, Jan 9, 2020
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 9, 2020
  4. PouyaMP Win User

Problem in the Microsoft Store with the download of the app. Error code 0x80073D0D

Windows 10 Mobile Store Error 0x80073D0D

Hello, experiencing error code 0x80073D0D with below circumstances:

• Safely removed it from Storage menu. Shutdown the phone, plugged in the new one and started moving back my apps to the new SD.
    • I can’t move some of my apps or properly uninstall it for a clean reinstallation.
    • I keep seeing a ghost icon on the home screen as well as in the App sections of Storage menu. It is a blank icon with a text looking like a filepath.
    • The Microsoft store always reports 0x80073D0D error at every attempt to reinstall it, however it only tries to download about 274k of data, which is too little for the app.

Experiencing this on a Lumia 950 XL build 10.0.15254.1

What can I do to solve this? I’d like to keep the reset option as a last resort solution since it takes hours.

What I tried so far:

• Switching to mobile/wifi data. Does not appear related, and since I can download/update any other apps.
    • Switching app installation to phone memory/SD card.
    • Please do not offer to put the old SD card back in my phone (it's not an option anymore cause it's dead).

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store]

PouyaMP, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

Problem in the Microsoft Store with the download of the app. Error code 0x80073D0D

1. Problem in the Microsoft Store with the download of the app. Error code 0x80073D0D - Similar Threads - Problem Microsoft Store

2. Error Code 0x80073D0D Microsoft Store after Disk Change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 0x80073D0D Microsoft Store after Disk Change: Hi, I recently upgraded my second SSD to 2TB. Before the change, the Xbox app was on the second SSD and I moved my Game Pass games to my main SSD. I forgot to move the Xbox app to the main SSD. I formatted the old SSD and installed the new one, but now I can no longer install...
  3. Error Code 0x80073D0D Microsoft Store after Disk Change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code 0x80073D0D Microsoft Store after Disk Change: Hi, I recently upgraded my second SSD to 2TB. Before the change, the Xbox app was on the second SSD and I moved my Game Pass games to my main SSD. I forgot to move the Xbox app to the main SSD. I formatted the old SSD and installed the new one, but now I can no longer install...
  4. Xbox App and Microsoft store download problems [Error code: 0x80d02017]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App and Microsoft store download problems [Error code: 0x80d02017]: When I go to download Ark: Survival Evolved only ark. everything else works it gives me the same error code 0x80d02017 on both Xbox app and the Microsoft store. I tell me "There has been an error on our end." I've looked and tried tons of solutions on the web, and nothing has...
  5. Xbox App and Microsoft store download problems [Error code: 0x80d02017]

Xbox App and Microsoft store download problems [Error code: 0x80d02017]: When I go to download Ark: Survival Evolved only ark. everything else works it gives me the same error code 0x80d02017 on both Xbox app and the Microsoft store. I tell me "There has been an error on our end." I've looked and tried tons of solutions on the web, and nothing has...
  6. 0x80073d0d Error trying to install Store app on F drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    0x80073d0d Error trying to install Store app on F drive: I previously had Microsoft Flight Simulator bought through the Store installed on F drive and it played with no issue for months. Today i noticed the icon missing and when I checked the program files had gone, although some content folders are still on F drive. I cannot...
  7. Error code 0x80073D0D on the microsoft store when trying to install the xbox app

Error code 0x80073D0D on the microsoft store when trying to install the xbox app: Hello, I've been trying to install the xbox app for windows 10 in order to play Forza Horizon 4, however whenever I try to install the app it gives me the error code 0x80073D0D and is unable to complete the install. I have tried several solutions that I found to the problem...
  8. app fails to install Code: 0x80073D0D

app fails to install Code: 0x80073D0D: So at some point I had told my PC to install apps on the D drive on my PC. I stopped that some time ago, but had about 6 apps from the app store on that drive earlier today. I wanted to get rid of the D drive cause i don't use it. So I uninstalled the app and made sure in...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 cannot be downloaded due to Microsoft Store download error 0x80073D0D.

Forza Horizon 4 cannot be downloaded due to Microsoft Store download error 0x80073D0D.: Hello, A few days ago, I switched out my HDD to an SSD on my laptop, then I wanted to redownload all the games and apps from my previous hard disk. When I tried to download Forza Horizon 4 to my new SSD, the error "0x80073D0D" popped up. And it only happens on this app and...
  10. Error code 0x80073d0d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0x80073d0d: I have a partition on my hard drive, I download Minecraft and I want to move the files to other place, but it won´t let me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x80073d0d/12dbee75-b819-4520-a721-9bd174a8f37f
Tags: