Windows 10: Problem in turn on

Discus and support Problem in turn on in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When 2 am going to tuen on my pc then showing a grub window. When I entered ls commen then showing some file folder name. I can not understand what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by A community, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Problem in turn on

When 2 am going to tuen on my pc then showing a grub window. When I entered ls commen then showing some file folder name. I can not understand what should I do now please help me.

I use windows 10 October 2020 vertion Problem in turn on ce5be2d4-fef5-4379-b8ac-cf3009cca4c1?upload=true.jpg Problem in turn on 651447fb-2c8b-41a9-a1ac-6f4446b59947?upload=true.jpg

:)

A community, Dec 1, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 1, 2020
  3. tuunade98 Win User
    Pc problem, randomly doesn't turn on sometimes.

I turned it off i'll report back if problem still persists. Do you guys have any other ideas as well, just in case this doesn't work..

EDIT: sorry for double post

tuunade98, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Problem in turn on

MW2 Problem

I think the game is booting, then Steam is trying to boot, but is hanging during the login process, hell it may be sitting there wait for you to enter your password.

Try this, turn Steam On and log in. Click on the game listed in the "My Games" tab to start MW2 and see if the problem continues. If that does not work, you have 2 other suggestions above.

TheLaughingMan, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Problem in turn on

1. Problem in turn on - Similar Threads - Problem turn

2. laptop wont turn on now occasionally due to window 11 software. Problem starting a year...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop wont turn on now occasionally due to window 11 software. Problem starting a year...: Hello all,My Asus Zenbook laptop occasionally does not turn on at all when powered on. I have had it looked at by my insurer and they told me that after having thoroughly examined the laptop and done all the potential checks everything concerning the hardware works perfectly,...
  3. laptop wont turn on now occasionally due to window 11 software. Problem starting a year...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop wont turn on now occasionally due to window 11 software. Problem starting a year...: Hello all,My Asus Zenbook laptop occasionally does not turn on at all when powered on. I have had it looked at by my insurer and they told me that after having thoroughly examined the laptop and done all the potential checks everything concerning the hardware works perfectly,...
  4. How to turn off secure boot , not sure what problem is don't have write access to lots of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off secure boot , not sure what problem is don't have write access to lots of...: How to turn off secure boot , not sure what problem is don't have write access to lots of small issues happening lets start with disabling secure boot...
  5. How to turn off secure boot , not sure what problem is don't have write access to lots of...

How to turn off secure boot , not sure what problem is don't have write access to lots of...: How to turn off secure boot , not sure what problem is don't have write access to lots of small issues happening lets start with disabling secure boot...
  6. How to turn off secure boot , not sure what problem is don't have write access to lots of...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Some problems in turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some problems in turn off: What is the meaning of...
  8. Some problems in turn off

Some problems in turn off: What is the meaning of...
  9. I can't turn on firewall and that creates a lot of problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't turn on firewall and that creates a lot of problems: i can't turn on firewall also i can't use the check for updates feature because it says :There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:...
  10. I can't turn on firewall and that creates a lot of problems

I can't turn on firewall and that creates a lot of problems: i can't turn on firewall also i can't use the check for updates feature because it says :There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:...