Windows 10: problem in uninstallation of a software in windows 10

Discus and support problem in uninstallation of a software in windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've downloaded eset online scanner in my pc from edge browser in windows 10 and now when im trying to uninstall it, it's not being shown in apps and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aman anand_636, May 9, 2021.

1. problem in uninstallation of a software in windows 10

I've downloaded eset online scanner in my pc from edge browser in windows 10 and now when im trying to uninstall it, it's not being shown in apps and features, how can i uninstall it completely?

:)

aman anand_636, May 9, 2021
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 9, 2021
  3. Windows 10 ,installing and uninstalling software

Hi Caston,

I do appreciate your efforts and time, and will assist you with the issue.

If you install a software in Windows 10, you will find it in control panel’s programs and features window.

To uninstall a software please follow the steps below:

• Type control panel
      in the search bar and hit Enter Key.

• Click on program and features.

• Select the software you want to uninstall from the list and click on uninstall option on top.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, May 9, 2021
  4. problem in uninstallation of a software in windows 10

Win 10 - Uninstall/Print Problems

Hi,

I appreciate for trying the steps to uninstall the printer.

Before we proceed with troubleshooting, I would need little information on the issue.

• Is the printer connected through wired or wireless?

• When you say “uninstall/remove device from system part just hangs with a green bar that continues blissfully” what exact error message/error code do you receive?

• Are you the admin of the computer?
    Let’s follow the steps below to uninstall the printer.

As an initial steps, I suggest you to try uninstalling the printer application through Programs and Features and check if it helps.

• If your printer connects to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer.

• Search Windows for programs and features, then click Programs and Features in the list of results.

• In the list of installed programs, click your HP printer name, then click Uninstall or Yes.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the software removal.

• Restart the computer.
    If the issue persists, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the below help article and check if it helps.

Reference: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02259020/

Hope this helps you. Do reply if you need further assistance on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, May 9, 2021
Thema:

problem in uninstallation of a software in windows 10

1. problem in uninstallation of a software in windows 10 - Similar Threads - problem uninstallation software

2. Uninstall of a software on Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall of a software on Windows 7: Hi all,I want to uninstall HP printer software from my laptop, which is on Windows 7.When I use uninstall feature in Control Panel, there are many questions and eventually it does not get uninstalled..Is there a way to uninstal it such as using trouble shooter, etc besides...
  3. To Uninstall Software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    To Uninstall Software: Uninstall software and remove unwanted programs installed on your computer even if you have problems uninstalling and cannot uninstall them from "Windows Add or Remove Programs" control panel....
  4. How To Uninstall Rogue Software On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How To Uninstall Rogue Software On Windows 10: In some of the world, companies make rogues software under the name of Windows utility applications such as anti-virus. You can't uninstall them with those regular methods. For example. when you right mouse click on those apps on the start menu, no drop menu will show up. As...
  5. Windows 10 software problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 software problems: [IMG] My windows getting black screen and all the icons are getting blank colour. And some of the files are not even opening , I uninstalled the update but the problem still there please help me[IMG][IMG]...
  6. windows 10 software problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 software problem: 3-1-2020 Stats: windows 10 1909 I had an ssd failure. The Windows program that replaced it is nowhere near what I had before. I plan on copying the failed SSd to a new SSd to see if I can keep my old format of windows 10. Dban does not seem to work on windows 10 so how do...
  7. Problem Uninstalling Printer Software

Problem Uninstalling Printer Software: Hi, I am trying to unistall printer software and each time it is failing and showing the following message. I am using an admin level login account. Please advise how I can overcome this and uninstall the software. Thanks [ATTACH]...
  8. Problem Uninstalling Printer Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem Uninstalling Printer Software: Hi, When Scanning to computer (JPEG Image) my image is being split and apparently the fix is to open the Printer software and change an advanced setting to turn off auto-crop. It's an HP envy 5530 Printer. I can't seem to get into the HP Printer assistant without...
  9. Software uninstall

Software uninstall: I am trying to uninstall Quicken 2016. I am running windows10. I get error code 1721 when I try to uninstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-uninstall/4a476f38-a657-4ac2-880f-13ee9501abef
  10. Uninstalling Windows TouchPad Software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstalling Windows TouchPad Software: Hi Microsoft Community, I would like to ask a question about the TouchPad Driver that Windows automatically installed for me. So, I have been using Windows 10 for 5 months and the first boot it automatically installed a TouchPad Driver for me. I did not notice that and I...