Windows 10: Problem in Uninstaller and installer of microsoft

Discus and support Problem in Uninstaller and installer of microsoft in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have uninstalled bluestacks before due to in capability to run it, and now i want to install it but a message comes that there is the latest version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GuryDhanoa, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Problem in Uninstaller and installer of microsoft

I have uninstalled bluestacks before due to in capability to run it, and now i want to install it but a message comes that there is the latest version on your pc. From Two options of 'ok' and 'launch', I clicked 'launch' and a message box comes that bluestacks.exe is not in local disk C/Program Files/Bluestacks. Problem in Uninstaller and installer of microsoft 0e02831a-9eb0-4e26-84fb-426be74b8dd8?upload=true.png Problem in Uninstaller and installer of microsoft 1f22b9b4-9118-4323-ae9a-0c03bff0567a?upload=true.png

:)

GuryDhanoa, Oct 28, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Problem in Uninstaller and installer of microsoft :confused:

oli_ramsay, Oct 28, 2020
  3. DRDNA Win User
    FSX Microsoft or P3D Lockheed Martin

Strong possibility if he just physically uninstalled the 980 then physically installed the 1080 with out doing the OTHER important steps...

DRDNA, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Problem in Uninstaller and installer of microsoft

Problem while installing and uninstalling game

Opps, wrong program...can't remember the name of it...Process Explorer.

Run it, sort by "Private Bytes" (by clicking on the column header) and list the 5 that consume the most memory here.

I'm gonna guess your Microsoft Installer is botched...

FordGT90Concept, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Problem in Uninstaller and installer of microsoft

1. Problem in Uninstaller and installer of microsoft - Similar Threads - Problem Uninstaller installer

2. Uninstalling problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling problem.: Hello Microsoft, sorry to bother you. My computer was running out of space, and I noticed that Minecraft Education is taking up a lot of space, I tried uninstalling it and pressed the uninstall button. When I press uninstall, it takes me to user account control, and want to...
  3. Uninstalling problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling problem.: Hello Microsoft, sorry to bother you. My computer was running out of space, and I noticed that Minecraft Education is taking up a lot of space, I tried uninstalling it and pressed the uninstall button. When I press uninstall, it takes me to user account control, and want to...
  4. uninstalling problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uninstalling problem: hi,i am trying to uninstall the adobe after effect but every it says retry. i quited the msi process then also its no uninstalling . more over the affinity app are stuck on preparing to remove. and the cpu gets shootted upto 35%to88%what to do tried many thing PLEASE HELP...
  5. Problems installing and uninstalling Applications

Problems installing and uninstalling Applications: I started by having problems installing certain applications in this case 2 games.. checked online some talked about uninstalling all the Microsoft Visual C++ and re download it from Microsoft to possible fix that issue but then another one came out, I couldn't Uninstall any...
  6. Uninstall problem

Uninstall problem: I use revo unistaller pro and iobit unistaller pro (latest version) i cant unistall complete wise care 365 pro ! can someone help me ??? 172579
  7. Uninstall problem for Teams Machine-Wide Installer

Uninstall problem for Teams Machine-Wide Installer: I am a relative novice with Windows 10. Recently my lap top became overwhelmed and locked up due to Teams eating up CPU time at 90-100%. Task Manager showed three different tasks running as Teams. Perhaps this was a major update but it lasted all day. I have no use for Teams...
  8. Problems Uninstalling

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems Uninstalling: I am trying to uninstall the BMW update manager from my windows 10 laptop. I have got administrator rights but it is still saying that I need to contact my system administrator. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks,...
  9. uninstall problem

uninstall problem: I can not update windows 10 due to error 1900209 I need to uninstall avira anti virus I uninstalled the app but there must be more. Can't find it Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-problem/9539ac44-0a41-440b-bf97-b8ba03bb8987
  10. uninstall problems

uninstall problems: Recently installed plumbytes antivirus malware 2016 and system will not allow me to uninstall. Any help would be appreciated. 42017