Windows 10: Problem in unistalling completely

Discus and support Problem in unistalling completely in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was installed a software called TSIS 6.0. After the completion of the usage I uninstall it from the PC. But in the programs tab under control panel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Atonu Islam, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Problem in unistalling completely

I was installed a software called TSIS 6.0. After the completion of the usage I uninstall it from the PC. But in the programs tab under control panel the name of the software shown with undefined icon. If I try to uninstall it again some error message was pop up like the attached image.

And also if I try to install again the software it shows some thing like catastropic failure.

Need a solution badly. Problem in unistalling completely 8234bcc9-be67-438a-a1b9-4f5e682fd314?upload=true.jpg Problem in unistalling completely 1380f615-b55e-4dbf-abaa-5f5c4ff0e66c?upload=true.jpg

:)

Atonu Islam, Nov 5, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Problem in unistalling completely :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 6, 2018
  3. alexsubri Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Problem in unistalling completely [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Nov 6, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

Problem in unistalling completely

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Problem in unistalling completely

1. Problem in unistalling completely - Similar Threads - Problem unistalling completely

2. unistall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unistall: HiI uninstalled this program why do i keep getting this notification?thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unistall/c6295b75-abf1-4e51-baa4-3a5de49b3164
  3. unistall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unistall: HiI uninstalled this program why do i keep getting this notification?thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unistall/c6295b75-abf1-4e51-baa4-3a5de49b3164
  4. unistall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unistall problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unistall problem: I use revo unistaller pro and iobit unistaller pro (latest version) i cant unistall complete wise care 365 pro ! can someone help me ??? 172579
  6. How to completely unistall a program?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to completely unistall a program?: Please tell me ways to completely uninstall an application? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-completely-unistall-a-program/ac1bbd7f-ce9c-443b-8cd4-0172a428d018
  7. Unistalling programs

Unistalling programs: Hi, I tried to install software for a Canon camera but the version is too early.Some elements of the download were installed as programmes but i am unable to uninstall these using the control panel etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  8. unistall

unistall: when I want to uninstall any program from control panel ,it say that pls wait while unistalling and or changes but further I want to unistall after 2 hours then also reply is same...
  9. unistall yahoo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unistall yahoo: This magically appeared today, on Microsoft Edge , how the heck do I get rid of it!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unistall-yahoo/646d4f30-6ad7-4547-adc6-ba1896832bb9
  10. revo unistaller

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    revo unistaller: I used this to uninstall a security program from my control panel that i did not know where it came from it unistalled ok but for some reason, it opened up with scan results i don't know where it came from its not under programs in the control panel how do i delete this...