Windows 10: Problem in updating in windows 10 from windows update

Discus and support Problem in updating in windows 10 from windows update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am getting the problem in updating the Microsoft official updatesdownloading and installing where it remains at some % during downloading from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RaviKurakula, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Problem in updating in windows 10 from windows update

Hi,

I am getting the problem in updating the Microsoft official updatesdownloading and installing where it remains at some % during downloading from Windows update Option, I ran the windows update trouble shooter and also I am unable Reset PC option where I got winload.exe error. I upload the error I got in windows 10 pro version 1709. Is there is possible to update to the latest version like 2004. I hope now you understood the Windows 10 update Issue.

Note: Recently reinstalled windows 10 pro.

Regards,

Ravi Kurakula.

Problem in updating in windows 10 from windows update [​IMG]

Problem in updating in windows 10 from windows update 7372fa3c-b343-485c-aebd-383a87335898?upload=true.png

:)

RaviKurakula, Jun 20, 2020
  2. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 Update

Well just noticed a pretty large one pop up coming in at 914MB, seems it makes some pretty serous updates.

KB3172985
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3172985

This security update includes improvements and fixes in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4. It also resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:

• 3175677 MS16-094: Security update for secure boot: July 12, 2016
    • 3174060 MS16-093: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: July 12, 2016
    • 3171910 MS16-092: Security update for Windows Kernel: July 12, 2016
    • 3170048 MS16-091: Security update for .Net Framework: July 12, 2016
    • 3171481 MS16-090: Security update for Kernel Mode Drivers: July 12, 2016
    • 3170050 MS16-089: Security update for Windows secure kernel mode: July 12, 2016
    • 3170005 MS16-087: Security update for the Microsoft Print Spooler: July 12, 2016
    • 3169999 MS16-085: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: July 12, 2016
    • 3169991 MS16-084: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 12, 2016

AsRock, Jun 20, 2020
  3. problem with Windows Update.

Hi after a clean install ooh Windows 10 64bit I keep getting this message from windows update,

There were some problems installing updates, but we’ll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x800705b4)

cookiemonster, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Problem in updating in windows 10 from windows update

Windows updates...

Oh. Your "Registry" must have gotten screwed up FLY3R. If for some reason you couldn't download your updates I suppose you could go to the update site, and run throught the steps 'till it fails activation. Then you could go up to "Tools > Manage Add ons > then disable "Windows Genuine Advatage Validation Tool." Of course you should only use this method if you are having problems updating your legitamate copy of Windows XP. Perhaps do to a corrupted piece of software? *Smile Problem in updating in windows 10 from windows update :)

Thermopylae_480, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Problem in updating in windows 10 from windows update

1. Problem in updating in windows 10 from windows update - Similar Threads - Problem updating update

2. Windows 10 update problems.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update problems.: Hello all,I ran into a issue with my PC Saturday morning. It would not boot windows. It kept running into windows will not start correctly or whatever each time. I tried power cycling my machine. I even left it unplugged for a bit and held the power button for a minute. I...
  3. Problem updating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem updating Windows 10: Hi, I am unable to update window 10 on my Toshibal Satellite P55t-B5154. Every time I try following automated Notifications it goes through the update and it crashes at 48% update, then on reboot it reverts back to the previous version.Any help with this will be most...
  4. Problem updating Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem updating Windows 10: Hi, I am unable to update window 10 on my Toshibal Satellite P55t-B5154. Every time I try following automated Notifications it goes through the update and it crashes at 48% update, then on reboot it reverts back to the previous version.Any help with this will be most...
  5. Windows 10 update problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 update problem: I've been trying for weeks to install a feature update for Windows 10, version 20H2. It always says, "Pending download" and then a message below "We found some issues. Select this message to fix and finish updating." I just clicked the "fix issues" button and received the...
  6. Problems updating from windows 7 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problems updating from windows 7 to windows 10: My old desktop computer has died and I am now using a laptop. The desktop came with OEM Windows XP professional and I purchased the first full license version of Windows 7 professional ultimate which I successully installed on the desktop. My laptop came with OEM Windows 10...
  7. Windows 10 Update Problem !!! #Not Updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update Problem !!! #Not Updating: One day, I paused my windows 10 update and after several months, I tried to resume it but it just kept on Loading and kept on just Checking for Updates. It then never worked out. It is stuck on checking for updates. Plz help me, I am so worried, most of my work is done by the...
  8. Problem with my Update from Windows 10 2018

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with my Update from Windows 10 2018: So i had this problem since the mentioned update. When my PC updates he loads loads loads, it takes a few hours untill he comes in the Welcome screen, from there on nothing happens. The Icon just loads. I then have to turn the pc off and on mutliple times to get in a broken...
  9. Windows 10 update problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update problem: Hello, I have a big problem with Windows update. I have a Dell laptop, since 2018, which came with Windows 10 installed. For almost two years, I have installed all the updates for Windows each month and everything worked fine. Unfortunately, this month, after installing...
  10. Windows 10 Updates problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Updates problem: I have done much research on my Win 10 update problem. It seems that this is a huge problem that is almost impossible to solve. My pc insists on updating Windows 10 and giving me zero alternatives. I have tried several ways to stop the updates...but about 5 times in the last...