Windows 10: Problem in Updating latest version of Windows

Discus and support Problem in Updating latest version of Windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm using Acer Aspire 3. I'm try to update my pc for latest version but it always appears the error 0xc1900101 even I have enough space in hard drive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MingXuan1130, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Problem in Updating latest version of Windows

I'm using Acer Aspire 3. I'm try to update my pc for latest version but it always appears the error 0xc1900101 even I have enough space in hard drive. After I update the windows by windows 10 update assistant. The system shows that user profile cannot being reloaded. Then, I go to safe mode but It appears black screen. So what should I do to update my windows version

:)

MingXuan1130, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Al Burc Win User

Unable to update Window 10 Pro version 1607 to version 1709

Have made several attempts to update Windows 10 version 1607 to the latest version 1709 and have not been successful.

I've done the following per some suggestions found online:

• Updated drivers
    • Ran the Trouble Shooter for Windows 10 (Errors found were shown to be "Fixed" per the tool)
    • Unplugged the printer
    • Ran the DISM.exe
    Although not at every attempt, I have received the following errors:

• 0xc1900101 - 0x30018
    • 0x900704c7
    Can someone please advise me as to what the errors are and provide me with the steps to update Windows.

Thank you

Al Burc, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Al Burc Win User
    Unable to update Windows 10 Pro version 1709 to 1803

Have made several attempts to update Windows 10 version 1709 to the latest version 1803 and have not been successful.

I've done the following per some suggestions found online:

• Updated drivers
    • Ran the Trouble Shooter for Windows 10 (Errors found were shown to be "Fixed" per the tool)
    • Unplugged the printer

Although not at every attempt, I have received the following errors:

• 0xc1900101
    • 0x80070643

Can someone please advise me as to what the errors are and provide me with the steps to update Windows.

Thank you.

Al Burc, Jun 11, 2021
  4. user33331 Win User

Problem in Updating latest version of Windows

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Problem in Updating latest version of Windows

1. Problem in Updating latest version of Windows - Similar Threads - Problem Updating latest

2. Problem with installing the latest Windows update Version 20H2.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with installing the latest Windows update Version 20H2.: Hi, I'm trying to install the latest update version 20H2 but I have a laptop with a dead battery and it is is running off the power cable. Every time I turn on my laptop or restart it, I get a message telling me the battery needs to be replaced black screen that says press to...
  3. Problem after updating Windows to latest version

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem after updating Windows to latest version: I used Wireless connection all the time, now when I dated to this latest version, I can't find any network. It says I have to use some Ethernet cable and there is no other option and I definitely do not want to buy a cable to stretch from my room to the internet room, is...
  4. Update to the latest version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update to the latest version of Windows 10: So my windows version is 1803 and the latest version is 1909 and when I try to update it installs and tries to update only to revert updates back in the end. What could be the solution to this weird problem? Also when I troubleshoot windows update it displays that there could...
  5. Problem After Updating windows 10 in latest version

Problem After Updating windows 10 in latest version: After Updating win 10 all features are stopped and not working. after this many drivers are not working and not start window properly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-after-updating-windows-10-in-latest/78b680d8-e394-4f2c-9638-eba4801416b7
  6. Not Updating to Latest Version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not Updating to Latest Version: Hi. My laptop has been stuck at "Downloading 0%" for the KB4522355 (OS Build 18362.449) update all week now (I now have the previous version I think it was 18362.418). Is there a way to force the update or to make it restart the attempt to update again? 143748
  7. Problems updating Windows 10 1703 to latest version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problems updating Windows 10 1703 to latest version: I have got problems updating Windows 10 1703 to latest version on Microsoft Surface Pro 4. After reboot it starts to install Windows 10 feature update and gets to 26% when it restarts and reverts back to previous version. I have tried stand alone installation with no...
  8. Problems updating Windows 10 1703 to latest version

Problems updating Windows 10 1703 to latest version: I have got problems updating Windows 10 1703 to latest version on Microsoft Surface Pro 4. After reboot it starts to install Windows 10 feature update and gets to 26% when it restarts and reverts back to previous version. I have tried stand alone installation with no...
  9. Window 10 latest update problem on version 1903

Window 10 latest update problem on version 1903: I have found out that after the update having problem sign in then need to change password two times still not able, last turn off the pc and on again then able to open window 10 using 6 digit pin code. Window 10 normal start up. As go through the app under photos and video...
  10. problems with latest windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Customization
    problems with latest windows 10 version: my cpu base speed is 2.30ghz 8 core it shows so in my system info,but when i go to task manager it says 1.20ghz under speed. i never had this problem with windows 7 and i updated to 10 because its supposed to be more secure. its the latest windows 10 update that is causing...