Windows 10: Problem in updating my Dell Inspiron 3593 device after an reinstall of Windows 11.

Discus and support Problem in updating my Dell Inspiron 3593 device after an reinstall of Windows 11. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have reinstalled my Windows 11 by formatting my disc. But, now after reinstalling my windows in not getting an update to 23h2, and the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vitthal Rakh, Nov 24, 2023.

1. Problem in updating my Dell Inspiron 3593 device after an reinstall of Windows 11.

I have reinstalled my Windows 11 by formatting my disc. But, now after reinstalling my windows in not getting an update to 23h2, and the latest cumulative update is installed. "2023-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5032190". How can I update my device?

:)

Vitthal Rakh, Nov 24, 2023
  2. Try3 Win User

Headphone jack in Dell Inspiron 3793 doesn't work

Ken, I had that problem in my Dell Inspiron 7779 once when I removed the Dell-supplied audio driver and reverted to an MS one. I suggest that you backup your drivers before taking any remedial action. - This works in both Windows 10 & Windows 11. Backup and Restore Device Drivers - TenForumsTutorials You could go to Dell Drivers n downloads - Dell, put in your Dell Service tag and download then install their latest driver. - While you're there, check for any Bios updates. - Even if you have not reverted as I did, reinstalling the driver might clear the problem. - Naturally, there is no guarantee that Dell's Windows 10 driver will work in Windows 11. You do realise there's a separate forum for Windows 11? There's a link to it at the bottom of this webpage. Best of luck, Denis

3. Upgrade to windows 11

Hi

The Dell website is showing that INSPIRON 3593 is tested for Windows 11 update.

And the local Dell store manager also saying the same.

Anyways thanx for updating.

SauravMajumder, Nov 24, 2023
  4. Problem in updating my Dell Inspiron 3593 device after an reinstall of Windows 11.

Windows 11 reinstall

Hi there I'm using a dell inspiron 3501.

I always experience BSODs in my windows 11 PC. So now I'm trying to reinstall windows 11. I have backed up all the important files as well...

But at the moment I am confused whether should I reset my PC by removing all the files or clean install or a fresh start. Can you give me any suggestion and how the method actually works and the steps that I should follow to reinstall windows 11?

ShermindaPerera, Nov 24, 2023
Thema:

Problem in updating my Dell Inspiron 3593 device after an reinstall of Windows 11.

1. Problem in updating my Dell Inspiron 3593 device after an reinstall of Windows 11. - Similar Threads - Problem updating Dell

2. Having troubles updating my device 3593.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having troubles updating my device 3593.: What should I do with this? I've been retrying to update this a lot of times already. I do not know what to do anymore. I also tried some suggestions that I found here in the site. Installing Windows Assistant, typing in PowerShell, uninstalling dell updates, etc. But none of...
  3. Having troubles updating my device 3593.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having troubles updating my device 3593.: What should I do with this? I've been retrying to update this a lot of times already. I do not know what to do anymore. I also tried some suggestions that I found here in the site. Installing Windows Assistant, typing in PowerShell, uninstalling dell updates, etc. But none of...
  4. Problem in updating my Dell Inspiron 3593 device after an reinstall of Windows 11.

Problem in updating my Dell Inspiron 3593 device after an reinstall of Windows 11.: I have reinstalled my Windows 11 by formatting my disc. But, now after reinstalling my windows in not getting an update to 23h2, and the latest cumulative update is installed. "2023-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5032190". How can I...
  5. dell inspiron 3520 and windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dell inspiron 3520 and windows 11 update: I have a laptop from Dell Inspiron 3520 windows 8 at the time of purchasing. Then I moved to windiows 7. Can I upgrade to Windows 11 or Windows 10..Which one should I have to go with ?Thanks....
  6. dell inspiron 3520 and windows 11 update

dell inspiron 3520 and windows 11 update: I have a laptop from Dell Inspiron 3520 windows 8 at the time of purchasing. Then I moved to windiows 7. Can I upgrade to Windows 11 or Windows 10..Which one should I have to go with ?Thanks....
  7. Dell inspiron problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dell inspiron problem: Hi, I'm encountering a strange issue for several days and not being able to understand. It's a connection problem with Microsoft.com account or with ftp servers. The problem becomes strange as it happens only with 2 dell computers and one ISP k-net. Otherwise, no problem...
  8. rEINSTALLING Windows 10 on dell 1701 inspiron

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    rEINSTALLING Windows 10 on dell 1701 inspiron: how to download reistallation by usb or disc. for windows 10 thanks Eugene. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstalling-windows-10-on-dell-1701-inspiron/16b73fbd-cd90-4852-a7b7-5c9c6ca33c56
  9. A problem with Dell inspiron 3537

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    A problem with Dell inspiron 3537: So i have been looking around at manuals and all online stuff for My laptop model what i found interesting was almost all them models had a discrete Gpu mostly Amd Gpus so i start looking up Diadxg and control panel and all i find is the intel 4400 so I tried to check my...
  10. UPDATING MY DELL iNSPIRON 2330

in Windows 10 Customization
    UPDATING MY DELL iNSPIRON 2330: Good morning to one and all I have a question about updating my computer I have a Dell Inspiron 2330 all in one with there specs Dell Inc. Inspiron One 2330 00 System Service Tag: C8LSTX1 (support for this PC) Chassis Serial Number: C8LSTX1 Enclosure Type: All-in-One...