Windows 10: Problem in uploading files and attachemnt , attachment fails with a error in window 11 and 10

Discus and support Problem in uploading files and attachemnt , attachment fails with a error in window 11 and 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Problem in uploading files and attachemnt , attachment fails with a error in window 11 and 10 in many apps and online tools , microsoft technical... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kuldeep Shankhwar, Aug 9, 2022.

1. Problem in uploading files and attachemnt , attachment fails with a error in window 11 and 10

Problem in uploading files and attachemnt , attachment fails with a error in window 11 and 10 in many apps and online tools , microsoft technical support failed to provide any solution for the same , If any one have a working solution plz reply

:)

Kuldeep Shankhwar, Aug 9, 2022

2. Problem uploading files to web or send attachments via Gmail/Hotmail on windows 11

Hello Peter

If you cannot attach files to email in Outlook.com or Microsoft Outlook app, you need to follow these suggestions-

1. Verify the file size
    2. Compress the attachment in a ZIP file
    3. Change sharing preferences
    4. Change or update browser

Byron Wilson, Aug 9, 2022
  3. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Problem in uploading files and attachemnt , attachment fails with a error in window 11 and 10 :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Aug 9, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Problem in uploading files and attachemnt , attachment fails with a error in window 11 and 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 9, 2022
Thema:

Problem in uploading files and attachemnt , attachment fails with a error in window 11 and 10

1. Problem in uploading files and attachemnt , attachment fails with a error in window 11 and 10 - Similar Threads - Problem uploading files

2. Problem in uploading files and attachemnt , attachment fails with a error in window 11 and 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem in uploading files and attachemnt , attachment fails with a error in window 11 and 10: Problem in uploading files and attachemnt , attachment fails with a error in window 11 and 10 in many apps and online tools , microsoft technical support failed to provide any solution for the same , If any one have a working solution plz reply...
  3. Problem uploading files to web or send attachments via Gmail/Hotmail on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem uploading files to web or send attachments via Gmail/Hotmail on windows 11: Hello,I am getting an error whenever I want to upload any type of files to the web, whether it is a web app or email provider.I am using windows 11 Home I bought my laptop a week ago and it had the windows 11 installed already so it wasn't an update from windows 10.I followed...
  4. Problem uploading files to web or send attachments via Gmail/Hotmail on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem uploading files to web or send attachments via Gmail/Hotmail on windows 11: Hello,I am getting an error whenever I want to upload any type of files to the web, whether it is a web app or email provider.I am using windows 11 Home I bought my laptop a week ago and it had the windows 11 installed already so it wasn't an update from windows 10.I followed...
  5. attachment and upload problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    attachment and upload problem: My problem is that I cannot make e-mail attachments or upload images to sites like tumblr or deviant art. In some cases I get an error message like UNKNOWN ERROR but mostly they just never finish loading even after 5 minutes of waiting. This happens in Chrome, Firefox and...
  6. attachment and upload problem

attachment and upload problem: My problem is that I cannot make e-mail attachments or upload images to sites like tumblr or deviant art. In some cases I get an error message like UNKNOWN ERROR but mostly they just never finish loading even after 5 minutes of waiting. This happens in Chrome, Firefox and...
  7. attachment and upload problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Problem with e-mail attachments and uploading

Problem with e-mail attachments and uploading: My problem is that I cannot make e-mail attachments or upload images to sites like tumblr or deviant art. In some cases I get an error message like UNKNOWN ERROR but mostly they just never finish loading even after 5 minutes of waiting. This happens in Chrome, Firefox and...
  9. Problem with e-mail attachments and uploading

Problem with e-mail attachments and uploading: My problem is that I cannot make e-mail attachments or upload images to sites like tumblr or deviant art. In some cases I get an error message like UNKNOWN ERROR but mostly they just never finish loading even after 5 minutes of waiting. This happens in Chrome, Firefox and...
  10. Uploading and attaching word and excel files in Windows 10

Uploading and attaching word and excel files in Windows 10: Just got a new computer with Windows 10. I am unable to upload Word and Excel files to my website or attach them in my email. I can do it with pdf files. The files are small so that is not the issue. I have tried several browsers, Edge, Mozilla and Chrome. HELP!...