Windows 10: Problem in windows activation with digital licence after clean installation of windows 10...

Discus and support Problem in windows activation with digital licence after clean installation of windows 10... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had windows 10 version 1903 installed on my PC, last day I decided to upgrade it into leatest version 1909. I downloaded windows 10 version 1909... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by UsmanGhani2, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Problem in windows activation with digital licence after clean installation of windows 10...

I had windows 10 version 1903 installed on my PC, last day I decided to upgrade it into leatest version 1909. I downloaded windows 10 version 1909 through media creation tool. I perform clean installation of windows 10 pro version 1909 .When I start installation I click on “I do not have product key” when installation complete windows was not activated. I troubleshoot it several times but the result was same that “there is a problem in activating windows try later”. Then after some time they say that the product key linked with this product ID does not work on this copy of windows. When I tried to activating it by digitallicence I entered my Microsoft account that was linked to digital licence but they said that “we does not found any device whose digital licence linked to this Microsoft account. So please help me and sorry about my English.

:)

UsmanGhani2, Mar 4, 2020

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Mar 4, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

Where exactly did you get this "windows pro" key from? If it's off eBay or something, then perhaps you've been sold a dud key. Also, it's not clear if you mean you bought windows 10 pro or an earlier version of windows as there's no such thing as "windows pro".

Do you have an Windows 7 or 8.1? If so, install that, download the ISO with the media creation tool and burn it to disc. Then run it as an upgrade. After that, the components hash of your PC will give you a digital entitlement for a clean install, so just bought off that disc, wipe the partitions and install it clean. It will auto activate over the internet once installed.

qubit, Mar 4, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Problem in windows activation with digital licence after clean installation of windows 10...

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

Problem in windows activation with digital licence after clean installation of windows 10...

1. Problem in windows activation with digital licence after clean installation of windows 10... - Similar Threads - Problem activation digital

2. Activating windows digital licence after installing windows on a new drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating windows digital licence after installing windows on a new drive: I have a Windows 11 Pro license from upgrading from 8 to 10 then 11.The license is linked to my account.I recently bought an SSD to replace my HDD. I installed the SSD and windows 11 Pro on it.I now have Windows installed on both drives but only the old one is activated...
  3. Activating windows digital licence after installing windows on a new drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activating windows digital licence after installing windows on a new drive: I have a Windows 11 Pro license from upgrading from 8 to 10 then 11.The license is linked to my account.I recently bought an SSD to replace my HDD. I installed the SSD and windows 11 Pro on it.I now have Windows installed on both drives but only the old one is activated...
  4. Problem: Activation with Digital Licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem: Activation with Digital Licence: Hi,I have a PC with Windows 10 Pro that died. I have replaced fixed the PC with new hardware, and reinstall Windows 10 Pro using the tool provided by Microsoft. When I tried to activate the new installation of Windows 10 Pro onto the new hardware is asking me for the product...
  5. Problem activating a Windows 10 on a digital Licence

Problem activating a Windows 10 on a digital Licence: Hi I am having a Problem activating a Windows 10 digital Licence, my HDD went caput so have bought a new one , I installed windows 10 on it from a friends retail disc and went through the set up and everything went fine, it loaded all the updates , then it asked me to sign...
  6. Windows 10 Activation by Digital Licence

Windows 10 Activation by Digital Licence: I did the free upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 some time ago; must be 4 years. All has been working perfectly until recently I lose activation almost daily. Running the activation troubleshoot reactivates my windows but only for a day oir so before it once again becomes...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Activation - clean install not activating - says I only have digital licence...

Windows 10 Pro Activation - clean install not activating - says I only have digital licence...: Hi All, I just did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro. I had Pro previously installed, but I think it was from the free upgrade. The device was linked to my account. And when logging into my account it shows as Pro. But when trying to activate the device if get the error...
  8. cant activate w10 with digital licence after install

cant activate w10 with digital licence after install: I have a digital w10 linked to my account but still it says it cant activate my pc, I've installed the correct addition & got all updates but still it says "NO"....the other week (1/12/18) i experienced internet connection problems but it turns out that someone linked to...
  9. Activating Windows 10 with a digital licence

Activating Windows 10 with a digital licence: Hello there I have a windows 10 pro digital licence registered to my pc , I have changed the hard drive and of course I do not have a Windows 10 CD , so I borrowed my friends windows 10 pro disc and reloaded that onto mine and I choose will register later , so all well up...
  10. Windows 10 digital licence activation issues

Windows 10 digital licence activation issues: Good day My hardware sticker indicates that I have a Windows 10 Pro digital license, I installed Windows 10 Pro accordingly. Now when I try activate my digital licence it says that I have a Home Single Language licence and must install correct version. Please advise how...