Windows 10: problem in windows hello

Discus and support problem in windows hello in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi I've just got a new laptop Asus k571gt -p ,but i have problem with windows hello. It's says: we couldn't find a camera compatible with windows... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by homayonghods, May 6, 2020.

1. problem in windows hello

Hi

I've just got a new laptop Asus k571gt -p ,but i have problem with windows hello.

It's says: we couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello face .

please help me i figure out whats the problem. problem in windows hello cf075c4e-02fe-4217-8981-feae5630b0b2?upload=true.jpg

:)

homayonghods, May 6, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 6, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 6, 2020
  4. Vicky Acs Win User

problem in windows hello

Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, May 6, 2020
Thema:

problem in windows hello

1. problem in windows hello - Similar Threads - problem hello

2. Hello! I have a problem buying Minecraft Dungeons

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hello! I have a problem buying Minecraft Dungeons: So i tried to buy Minecraft Dungeon with visa card and its says "an error occurred while ordering. Please confirm your credit card information and try again".The information of the card are correc i checked 5 times.Please help....
  3. Hello everyone. I have um problem with 'power options' > 'choose or customize a power plan'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hello everyone. I have um problem with 'power options' > 'choose or customize a power plan': My PC does not sleep. I put my PC to sleep under 1h, and it doesn't sleep. 1º it's a laptop. I use um external mechanical keyboard with leads. 2º I a external monitor, and a mouse external. 3º My notebook stay with the lid closed. 4º The pc every time plunging in energy....
  4. Window Hello Face Problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window Hello Face Problem: Hi, I bought Window surface laptop 3 and after few updates window hello face is showing me that " We couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello face" Please help me with this....
  5. Hello, I have a problem with WhatsApp in Windows 10, I need help :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello, I have a problem with WhatsApp in Windows 10, I need help :(: What happens is that the WhatsApp application for Windows 10 runs in full screen, I have tried to uninstall the application, change from the properties of the application but nothing results, also try with key combinations but it did not work. Any solution?? :( It is very...
  6. Windows hello face recognition problem with monitor installed vertically

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows hello face recognition problem with monitor installed vertically: Hi, I have Lenovo ThinkVision T24 installed verticallyportrait. The monitor equipped with IR camera for Windows Hello. I installed the camera driver. I am facing problem when setup the windows hello due to monitor placement. The wizard is asking to center my face on the...
  7. Windows Hello Problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Problem: So about half a year ago I had to install and update on my laptop from windows. Up until then I had always logged in with windows hello fingerprint, since I have that function on my laptop, but now it doesn't work anymore. I've tried to set it up again but now it says that...
  8. Hello guys, lately I’m having problem with my windows 10, my mouse and keyboard are not...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello guys, lately I’m having problem with my windows 10, my mouse and keyboard are not...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LindonM [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fxya7r/hello_guys_lately_im_having_problem_with_my/
  9. Hello I have this problem with turning on my HP laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello I have this problem with turning on my HP laptop: [IMG][IMG][IMG]When I turn on my computer it keeps giving me an error message and brings me to the troubleshot area outside of the operating system...
  10. hello i have windows 10 activation problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    hello i have windows 10 activation problem: that what my pc shows: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-windows-10-activation-problem/7d62b1f7-8b57-4226-b2be-362316118ca1