Windows 10: Problem in XPS 13 dell - Windows 10

Discus and support Problem in XPS 13 dell - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have a new laptop XPS 139310 of dell, and for some reason there is a graphic problem when using universal docking station I am using windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AS_T12, Mar 16, 2021.

1. AS_T12 Win User

Problem in XPS 13 dell - Windows 10

Hi,

I have a new laptop XPS 139310 of dell, and for some reason there is a graphic problem when using universal docking station

I am using windows 10 20H2 version latest version

The problem is like that:

1. when doing right on directory for example, and moving the mouse you should see the background in grey where is the mouse located, but in my case there is no color .

2. When using google for example and searching, it opens suggested result and when using the keyboard going down i don`t see the marking.

3. Using specific software i use , there is option going down in a list by dropping the button down like a mouse, but i don`t see the button

When disconnecting the docking station everything is ok.

Can someone has an idea to solve this problem.

I attach a picture where the mouse is located on "Open in new window" and you see there is now color in the backgroundfor some reason in the picture i don`t see the cursor, it maybe also another problem in the graphics : Problem in XPS 13 dell - Windows 10 125b34f3-0ee4-4c10-95cc-35e758a2e397?upload=true.png

The following is the docking station:

Problem in XPS 13 dell - Windows 10 f0dd5498-2945-44be-902d-0728c3017b43?upload=true.png

:)

AS_T12, Mar 16, 2021

2. Dell XPS 13 9333 - Windows couldnt not complete the installation, to install windows on this computer, please restart the installation

According to Dell's official Windows 10 Creators Update page, the Dell xps 13 9333 is not listed as tested:

http://www.dell.com/support/article...-to-windows-10-creators-update?lang=en#XPS-NB

You can try a manual upgraded as suggested in my previous reply using the ISO in addition to the 12 steps before upgrading.

Andre Da Costa, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Touchscreen not working Windows 10 Dell XPS 13

Hello

I have a Dell XPS 13 with touchscreen. I upgraded to Windows 10 about a month ago. My touchscreen just one stopped working. I tried the driver updates on Dell website, installed BIOS and few others, and no help. Tried other suggestions from earlier posts
    and many of the options (USB devices, pen and touch options) aren't on my computer.

Any suggestions on what to do would be great.

Thank you

DavidBlount618, Mar 16, 2021
  4. yanmary1 Win User

dells xp 13

Hi, I recently purchased a dell xp 13 but I have a question, while I picked up my laptop the lady there said I need to go to dell.ca to update my software. How do I go to dell to update my software. Can anyone help
    me.

yanmary1, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Problem in XPS 13 dell - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problem XPS dell

2. Dell xps 13 won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell xps 13 won't start: Dell xps won't start. Will not shut off or reboot. Has crashed multiple times. Also showed code SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-xps-13-wont-start/0d916ab2-7ff9-45c9-b443-b9052bdd33b0
  3. Dell xps 13 won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell xps 13 won't start: Dell xps won't start. Will not shut off or reboot. Has crashed multiple times. Also showed code SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-xps-13-wont-start/0d916ab2-7ff9-45c9-b443-b9052bdd33b0
  4. Problem in XPS 13 dell

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem in XPS 13 dell: Hi, I have a new laptop XPS 13 of dell, and for some reason there is a graphic problem when using universal docking station I am using windows 10 20H2 version latest version The problem is like that: 1. when doing right on directory for example, and moving the mouse...
  5. Dell XPS 13 and Windows 10 2004 version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell XPS 13 and Windows 10 2004 version: Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 connected to external hub using USB type C produces that the laptop freezes randomly every 5/10 minutes after the installation of Windows 10 2004 upgrade showing the following error on Event viewer related to Intel Iris Plus Graphics: Device...
  6. no touch screen on dell xps 13

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no touch screen on dell xps 13: Can someone please tell me how I can get the touch screen to work on a new Dell Xps 13 9300. The touch screen facility has not worked from day 1 now on day 3. The touch screen does not appear under the human interface driver so I cannot enable it there. thanks...
  7. Built in Mic Dell XPS 13 9360

Built in Mic Dell XPS 13 9360: Hello, I have noticed that my built in Mic on my XPS seems to have very poor quality to the point that others cannot understand me when I am on a video call. The sound quality is fine when I use a headset. I have tried reinstalling the built in mic, updating drivers and...
  8. Dell XPS 13 "Camera not found"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell XPS 13 "Camera not found": Whenever I try to use the camera built into my laptop it says "0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>". I have tried a couple different thing to fix this but nothing has worked and my computer won't update anything when I reset it (Don't know if thats related but still)....
  9. Wifi issues with Dell XPS 13

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi issues with Dell XPS 13: Hello, my problem is I could connect to wifi for a very few minutes and then the yellow triangle sign started to appear. After that, I tried to connect to other networks but no network option found. I went to Settings, and my laptop froze when I pressed “Network..”. The...
  10. BSODs on Wake for Dell XPS 13 9350

BSODs on Wake for Dell XPS 13 9350: Hello Everyone, I recently purchased a Manufacturer Refurbished Dell XPS 13 9350 (Skylake), and all has not been well. The laptop constantly BSODs whenever I wake it from sleep. The thing is that it works without a hitch for hours on end on a cold boot, but as soon as I...