Windows 10: problem installing Cyberlink Media Suite 15 Ultimate software

Discus and support problem installing Cyberlink Media Suite 15 Ultimate software in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have tried repeatedly to install Cyberlink Media Suite 15 Ultimate software and, the installation stops and, I get the following message: "The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by thunderboltcanada, Oct 21, 2019.

1. problem installing Cyberlink Media Suite 15 Ultimate software

I have tried repeatedly to install Cyberlink Media Suite 15 Ultimate software and, the installation stops and, I get the following message:

"The process cannot continue because the Microsoft Visual C ++ 2012 Redistributable (x86) install was unsuccessful. Please contact Microsoft technical support for assistance. The installation will now abort."

I have asked Cyberlink tech support for assistance and provided them with a screenshot of the error message and, a DX Diag printout they requested. The Cyberlink tech support people say they can't help me and it's a Microsoft Windows issue. Cyberlink tech support also told me to try to install Visual Studio 2012 Visual C++ from Microsoft's site and try the install again. I get a message that the setup failed. The error message is 0x80070652 and, it says:

"Another installation is already in progress. Complete that installation before proceeding with this install".

There are no other installs going on when I try this and, the Media Suite install was closed off long before I tried this.

I have an HP Pavilion laptop running Windows 10 64 bit. All available Microsoft updates have been installed.

I would greatly appreciate any help please.

Many thanks,

Lee

:)

thunderboltcanada, Oct 21, 2019

2. cyberlink media suite

Hi Goldie,

CyberLink Media Suite is an all-in-one package featuring a combination of CyberLink software applications. To get back CyberLink Media Suite, you may follow a helpful solution provided by Sparkles1 from this link:

Lost my Cyberlink Media Suite

Let us know how it goes.

Jenicel Dri, Oct 21, 2019
  3. cyberlink media suite

After windows 10 clean install how to get cyberlink media suite for my hp laptop.

GoldieBhaskar, Oct 21, 2019
  4. problem installing Cyberlink Media Suite 15 Ultimate software

Cyberlink Media Suite

I'm so sick of trying to get rid of this da-- Cyberlink Media Suite. Don't know how it got downloaded in my new Dell laptop, using Windows 10. PLEASE HELP. Have been able to get rid of some parts but not all.

SteveHazel, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

problem installing Cyberlink Media Suite 15 Ultimate software

1. problem installing Cyberlink Media Suite 15 Ultimate software - Similar Threads - problem installing Cyberlink

2. Cyberlink Power Media Player issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cyberlink Power Media Player issues: i am trying to install power media player but it is not showing after installation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cyberlink-power-media-player-issues/bbc43e73-b101-417f-aa66-c61b2b44f82a
  3. Can't install asus suite software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install asus suite software: I bought an Asus laptop with windows 10, then bought an Asus external dvd drive. Asus sdrw-08u9m-u and windows will not allow software to be down loaded. Do I really have to leave S mode , thanks jrstriby...
  4. Jabra suite software

Jabra suite software: trying to install my Jabra suite software for me Jabra earphones, but when launching the software it just hangs. I did a compatibility check and it just says incompatible software. I'm not an IT boff, have searched for other online solutions without any luck....
  5. cyberlink media player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cyberlink media player: I keep getting a message that my cyberlink media player is playing or is on and I cannot get it to turn of. I do not have a control button for it that I can find, how do I get it to turn off?...
  6. uninstall Cyberlink Media Suite 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uninstall Cyberlink Media Suite 10: When I try to uninstall Cyber link Media Suite 10 in Programs and applications all that shows up in uninstall wizard is Cyberlink Power2go7. When I click to uninstall it says wizard has uninstalled but it still shows it is there an is using up 246 mb, How do I get rid of...
  7. Technology and Cyberlink Media Player Survey

Technology and Cyberlink Media Player Survey: Survey Question: What are the pros and cons of having Cyberlink Media Player on a Laptop? I purchased a "latest and greatest" laptop with Windows 10 this week, and am deciding on whether or not to add it to my computer. Thanks....
  8. Problems trying to install microsoft suite

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problems trying to install microsoft suite: My computer has been having problems for a while and I decided to reinstall windows. The computer is about 7 years old. Everything went well until I tried to install the works suite 2004. I realise that this is an old programme but it does what I need and I had it previously...
  9. Cyberlink and Media Survailence

Cyberlink and Media Survailence: Recently I experienced a four day Internet outage. Cyberlink is my only video player. During the outage I could not play any DVD videos. I find it distressing that Cyberlink seems to be tracking my viewing down to the minute or less. Do other such media players do the...
  10. Cyberlink and Media Survailence

in Windows 10 Support
    Cyberlink and Media Survailence: Recently I experienced a four day Internet outage. Cyberlink is my only video player. During the outage I could not play any DVD videos. I find it distressing that Cyberlink seems to be tracking my viewing down to the minute or less. Do other such media players do the...