Windows 10: Problem installing headset driver on Windows 10 Home

Discus and support Problem installing headset driver on Windows 10 Home in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I've been trying to download my SADES 7.1 Sound Effect Gaming Headset driver onto my laptop. The laptop is a HP Notebook originally designed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JoshuaVL1988, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Problem installing headset driver on Windows 10 Home

Hello, I've been trying to download my SADES 7.1 Sound Effect Gaming Headset driver onto my laptop. The laptop is a HP Notebook originally designed running Windows 8.1 but recently upgraded to Windows 10 Home. Every time I attempt to download it I get a message saying it doesn't support this platform. Is there any possible way to install it onto Windows 10 via compatibility mode? If so, how do I do so?

---EDIT 2:41 PM 9/22/2015---

Well, I found my answer on SADES website. Apparently there are currently no available Windows 10 Drivers for any of their products. So none of their products will function properly on Windows 10)

---EDIT 10:22 AM 12/2/2015---

A driver was finally made for it some time ago, I simply forgot about this post, lol. Either way, just figured I'd post a proper update to this post upon seeing it was still here.

:)

JoshuaVL1988, Aug 3, 2015

2. no sound in Windows 10 mini mac

I just installed Windows 10 home in my mini mac. Turns out there is no audio. What do I do? I have tried installing drivers, uninstalling, troubleshooting, Setting default audio output. This is not a problem with the speaker because it works fine in mac.
    I also tried connecting to a Bluetooth headset but no joy. What else?

young devil, Aug 3, 2015
  3. TB84 Win User
    Wrong driver for headset gets installed via Windows Update

No I did not try to connect the headset to another computer. I used it however many times on this very same computer before I upgraded to Windows 10 (when I still had Windows 7) and there was never displayed the incorrect patch for this headset. The problem
    did not exist before I changed to Windows 10.

The headset I have does not require any drivers. The company that build it does not offer any drivers and I never installed any. I just want Windows 10 to stop installing the wrong driver and simply do nothing instead. I tried the step with updating in the
    device manager, but it says every time that the driver is already installed because this happens automatically each time I connect the headset to my computer.

I also tried uninstalling and restarting Windows. The same wrong driver gets installed every time again. And I cannot select the headset as default device as the wrong driver immediately gives me an error message that the headset is not working when I am
    in the device manager.

TB84, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Problem installing headset driver on Windows 10 Home

1. Problem installing headset driver on Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - Problem installing headset

2. Problem installing Windows 10 x64 Home OEM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem installing Windows 10 x64 Home OEM: I've tried to install Windows 10 x64 Home OEM but it gets to around 90% and stops. I have two Windows 10 x64 Home OEM packages with activation key. I have tried both and they both do the same thing. I thought it could be the dvd drive but I tried another one that I verified...
  3. Headset Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset Problems: I'll keep it brief, so I can explain it to you what's happening. My headset is a warfare sniper elite fps(among those lines). I plug it in my jack(it's only 1 jack, that works for both audio and microphone) I can hear stuff, but my microphone doesn't work at all. I go to...
  4. Problem with Bluetooth Headsets

Problem with Bluetooth Headsets: Hi, i'm having issuses in Windows 10 with my new Bluetooth Headphones. I want to start saying i brought the Sony MDR-XB950B1 and, considering also my PC doesn't have Bluetooth, i brought also an ASUS BT-400 adapter with Broadcom Chipset. I plugged the Bluetooth adapter, and...
  5. HASP Driver ... how to install for Windows 10 Home

HASP Driver ... how to install for Windows 10 Home: Hi everybody HASP device worked normally for Programm with Windows 7. When installing Programm now with Windows 10 HASP device driver is not automatically installed and the Programm cannot be used. - Where can I find virusfree HASP device driver for Windows 10...
  6. Headset Problem!

Headset Problem!: Greetings, I'm currently having an audio issue with my computer. my headset is a Stealth SX for my Xbox One. I use this as my PC headset too because I don't have any headphones for my PC. When I turn up the volume of the headphones I can't hear the noise that is supposed to...
  7. Headset problem

Headset problem: I bought a new headset and it worked fine. But suddenly the display ceased showing up and I cannot see anything when inside the headset. I checked the drivers and tried another motherboard, everything was fine. Why has it stopped working?...
  8. Driver Installation Problems

Driver Installation Problems: My Samsung device used to connect to my windows 10 laptop before,but recently my device stopped showing up when connected and when I open the device manager,it shows an error on Samsung MTP driver. When I try to install or update the driver I get a "One of the installers for...
  9. sades 902 headset driver

sades 902 headset driver: this is my second PC running win 10 X64 the first had no problems running this head set, but this PC will not load the driver, or find one to run it in 7.1 emulated, nor the microphone works, it just sees it as a 2 channel (left/right) headphones, is there a working driver,...
  10. Windows 10 installation problem "missing drivers"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation problem "missing drivers": I am using a USB flash drive to install the windows 10 pro final version. created it using the media creation tool provided by Microsoft, however when I boot using it and I begin the installation I have a problem. Right after clicking the "install" I get an error message. "A...