Windows 10: Problem installing headset driver on Windows 10 Home

Discus and support Problem installing headset driver on Windows 10 Home in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I've been trying to download my SADES 7.1 Sound Effect Gaming Headset driver onto my laptop. The laptop is a HP Notebook originally designed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JoshuaVL1988, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Problem installing headset driver on Windows 10 Home

Hello, I've been trying to download my SADES 7.1 Sound Effect Gaming Headset driver onto my laptop. The laptop is a HP Notebook originally designed running Windows 8.1 but recently upgraded to Windows 10 Home. Every time I attempt to download it I get a message saying it doesn't support this platform. Is there any possible way to install it onto Windows 10 via compatibility mode? If so, how do I do so?

---EDIT 2:41 PM 9/22/2015---

Well, I found my answer on SADES website. Apparently there are currently no available Windows 10 Drivers for any of their products. So none of their products will function properly on Windows 10)

---EDIT 10:22 AM 12/2/2015---

A driver was finally made for it some time ago, I simply forgot about this post, lol. Either way, just figured I'd post a proper update to this post upon seeing it was still here.

:)

JoshuaVL1988, Aug 3, 2015

2. no sound in Windows 10 mini mac

I just installed Windows 10 home in my mini mac. Turns out there is no audio. What do I do? I have tried installing drivers, uninstalling, troubleshooting, Setting default audio output. This is not a problem with the speaker because it works fine in mac.
    I also tried connecting to a Bluetooth headset but no joy. What else?

young devil, Aug 3, 2015
  3. TB84 Win User
    Wrong driver for headset gets installed via Windows Update

No I did not try to connect the headset to another computer. I used it however many times on this very same computer before I upgraded to Windows 10 (when I still had Windows 7) and there was never displayed the incorrect patch for this headset. The problem
    did not exist before I changed to Windows 10.

The headset I have does not require any drivers. The company that build it does not offer any drivers and I never installed any. I just want Windows 10 to stop installing the wrong driver and simply do nothing instead. I tried the step with updating in the
    device manager, but it says every time that the driver is already installed because this happens automatically each time I connect the headset to my computer.

I also tried uninstalling and restarting Windows. The same wrong driver gets installed every time again. And I cannot select the headset as default device as the wrong driver immediately gives me an error message that the headset is not working when I am
    in the device manager.

TB84, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Problem installing headset driver on Windows 10 Home

1. Problem installing headset driver on Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - Problem installing headset

2. Problem installing software on Windows 10 Home Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem installing software on Windows 10 Home Edition: I work for a company with a lot of users working from home utilizing their personal laptops so we cannot control the version of Windows they have installed. We are using Talkdesk and Envision for them to make calls and record their calls Calls need to be reviewed due to...
  3. Installation problem for windows 10 Pro but no problem for windows 10 Home

Installation problem for windows 10 Pro but no problem for windows 10 Home: The winedt.exe LaTeX editor is a free install and free use licensed for 1 month but I am unable to install any 64 bit version of winedt on a windows 10 Pro OS but have no problem installing or using 64 bit versions on a couple of machines using the windows 10 home OS. The...
  4. Problem installation with old software in Windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem installation with old software in Windows 10 home: Hi, I have a problem with old software. I have upgraded my HDD to SSD and installed Windows 10 Home. Now I'm trying to install old software, but this is not possible. I have tried all the old compatible version but nothing. before I had it installed on my laptop. please help...
  5. Windows 10 Home is not detecting Headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Home is not detecting Headset: So I am having a problem, my computer is not detecting that I plugged in my headset. So I own a headset called the Runmus 2k. The headset has 1 plug but comes with its own audio and mic splitter. My laptop only has 1 jack which is an audio jack so I use the Runmus's mic usb...
  6. Computer not detecting headset Windows 10 Home

Computer not detecting headset Windows 10 Home: So I am having a problem, my computer is not detecting that I plugged in my headset. So I own a headset called the Runmus 2k. The headset has 1 plug but comes with its own audio and mic splitter. My laptop only has 1 jack which is an audio jack so I use the Runmus's mic usb...
  7. Window 10 home Installation problem

Window 10 home Installation problem: Hii first sorry for my cute ENGLISH. my pc just 6 month old and it's a DOC Unit. From last 6 month i used window 10 pro (What came from retailer) but suddenly keyboard of my pc not working. I contact HP Care they told me to installed a ORIGINAL Window. I buy that from AMAZON...
  8. Installing Windows 10 Problems with Drivers

Installing Windows 10 Problems with Drivers: Hi Everyone, I Have a Lenovo Yoga 700-11isk and im trying to install windows after I have just Ubuntu 19.04 on it. I Get through to Install and Language Keyboard and keyboard version and I get to the drviers page and it says "No device drivers were found. Make sure the...
  9. HASP Driver ... how to install for Windows 10 Home

HASP Driver ... how to install for Windows 10 Home: Hi everybody HASP device worked normally for Programm with Windows 7. When installing Programm now with Windows 10 HASP device driver is not automatically installed and the Programm cannot be used. - Where can I find virusfree HASP device driver for Windows 10...
  10. Windows 10 installation problem "missing drivers"

Windows 10 installation problem "missing drivers": I am using a USB flash drive to install the windows 10 pro final version. created it using the media creation tool provided by Microsoft, however when I boot using it and I begin the installation I have a problem. Right after clicking the "install" I get an error message. "A...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window 10 home headset installation