Windows 10: Problem installing iCloud for Windows

Discus and support Problem installing iCloud for Windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, When I try and install iCloud for Windows, it comes up with this error: 'There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Reegsville, May 31, 2020.

1. Problem installing iCloud for Windows

Hello,

When I try and install iCloud for Windows, it comes up with this error:

'There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor'

Thanks

Problem installing iCloud for Windows 61070075-f19b-4a13-98b5-3e48abbb4626?upload=true.jpg

:)

Reegsville, May 31, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 31, 2020
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    Windows and Icloud Mail etc: Failing to initialise

Hi
    TomParkinson2

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

1. Are you aware of making any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    2. Do you receive any error message when the spinner stops?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Uninstall iCloud application.

I would suggest you to Sign out from the iCloud account from the app, then uninstall the application.

1. Press Windows
      and R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Select the iCloud application and click on Uninstall.

Method 2: Reinstall iCloud application.

Step 1:

I would suggest you toDownload
    the latest version of iCloud

from the apple website. Follow the Onscreen instructions and install the application. For more information, check the article on
    Set up and use iCloud for Windows.

Step 2:

Once the installation is completed, tap on the Windows key on your keyboard, search for ICloud app. Right click on the app and click on
    Pin to taskbar.

If you are using Surface PC, I would suggest you to follow steps mentioned in the Microsoft article about
    Using Surface with iPhone, iCloud,
    and iTunes.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, May 31, 2020
  4. Problem installing iCloud for Windows

Icloud install

Hi

Thanks for replying

• Where did you download the iCloud?
    https://support.apple.com/en-

• 2. Were there any error messages?

No error messages on download but the below when trying to install

Problem installing iCloud for Windows de5e8cf3-2940-4999-a48b-e167d7a47c54.jpg

The is a problem with the Windows Installer package.

A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected.

Contact your support personnel or package vendor.

What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

• followed the trouble shooting steps via the 'properties' section of the programme application

Thanks

Chrispy929, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Problem installing iCloud for Windows

1. Problem installing iCloud for Windows - Similar Threads - Problem installing iCloud

2. Installation problem for iCloud on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation problem for iCloud on windows 11: Hello, i already had instlled iCloud on pc windows 11 and everything was going well. I had an update yesterday and after it i ha to log in the iCloud app, but it didn't work and i'm sure of my password, it was only loading and finshing with an error message. I deleted it and...
  3. Installation problem for iCloud on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installation problem for iCloud on windows 11: Hello, i already had instlled iCloud on pc windows 11 and everything was going well. I had an update yesterday and after it i ha to log in the iCloud app, but it didn't work and i'm sure of my password, it was only loading and finshing with an error message. I deleted it and...
  4. iCloud for Windows problem

iCloud for Windows problem: In the settings panel for iCloud for Windows there is a section called Bookmarks. It defaults to Internet Explorer (which is so old that it only appears in history books). There is an option to select Firefox instead but when I do (& click 'Apply') it tells me that the iCloud...
  5. Problem with ICloud

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with ICloud: Yesterday I installed the latest Win 10 update. After that, I had a problem with my email and searched the Community for a solution. One of the suggestions was to do a restore to an earlier point. I opened the restore app and after about 35 minutes, I got an error message...
  6. iCloud Problems

iCloud Problems: I have been having problems for a long time with downloading photos from the iCloud. It use to work at some point, but has not for a long time. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app many times with no positive results. Yesterday I did again and now it is taking...
  7. Installing iCloud for Windows

Installing iCloud for Windows: I purchased iCloud for Windows on the Microsoft Store. But cannot install it. When I log into my Microsoft account, it recognises my PC (running Windows 10) as a device. When I go to the Microsoft Store, it tells me that I own the iCloud app. But when I try to install it I...
  8. Install iCloud

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install iCloud: When I was installing iCloud on my computer, I received a message that sayin Setup can't continue because Outlook isn't configured to have a default profile. Check your Outlook settings and try again. But I have my ID in Outlook as a default profile. How to solve it out?...
  9. Problem with iCloud installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with iCloud installation: I was forced to do a clean install of Windows 10 and then tried to install iCloud. But in the middle of the process I encountered an error with code 0x80073715 and the installation process started again. Can you explain how to fix this problem?...
  10. Icloud for windows will not install

Icloud for windows will not install: I get this error message: There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. I read the more information that suggested I needed to get an app specific...