Windows 10: Problem installing Mail and Calendar App in Win 10 Pro Insider 18908

Discus and support Problem installing Mail and Calendar App in Win 10 Pro Insider 18908 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; With the new 18908 Insider my Mail and Calendar app stopped working (would not update new emails). I uninstalled the app, ran the Troubleshooter and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jm44jg39, Jun 5, 2019.

1. jm44jg39 Win User

Problem installing Mail and Calendar App in Win 10 Pro Insider 18908

With the new 18908 Insider my Mail and Calendar app stopped working (would not update new emails). I uninstalled the app, ran the Troubleshooter and SFC /Scannow etc. Using Windows Store I tried to re-install but I get a message that says it can't install. Message says " It's a problem on our end and try later".

Any thoughts? Is there a direct download link on a Microsoft site?*Confused

:)

jm44jg39, Jun 5, 2019
  2. davidhk Win User

Mail and Calendar app. problem

May I ask, why do you need to install Calendar & Mail app ?
    They come included in Windows 10, both Insider and non-insider.

You can find Calendar & Mail app in Windows Store.
    Was there an error message when you failed to install ?

davidhk, Jun 5, 2019
  3. jm44jg39 Win User

The Mail and Calendar app was not down loaded installed with my Win 10 Pro Insider 18334 up grade (not a clean install). I have tried to download and install from the "Store" and no luck.
    Could there be a registry setting blocking the install. No error codes.

jm44jg39, Jun 5, 2019
  4. jm44jg39 Win User

Q. Will the Mail and Calendar app run on Windows 10 pro Insider preview build 18334?
    I can't get the app to install.
    Thanks!

jm44jg39, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Problem installing Mail and Calendar App in Win 10 Pro Insider 18908 - Similar Threads - Problem installing Mail

2. Win 10 Mail and Calendar app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 Mail and Calendar app: 2 problems relating to Yahoo mail account in "Mail and Calendar" app:1. Some emails appear in a format that is larger than the given viewable area and cannot be viewed in their entirety. Is there a way to reconfigure these emails to fit the available space?2. Some emails...
  3. Win 10 Mail and Calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Mail and Calendar app: 2 problems relating to Yahoo mail account in "Mail and Calendar" app:1. Some emails appear in a format that is larger than the given viewable area and cannot be viewed in their entirety. Is there a way to reconfigure these emails to fit the available space?2. Some emails...
  4. Windows 10 Mail / Calendar app sign in problems

Windows 10 Mail / Calendar app sign in problems: I get the error message 'Your outlook account settings are out of date' when trying to access my emails and calendar in the windows 10 app then get the error code 'Something went wrong please try again later' with code 0x80048103 when trying to fix settings as prompted in the...
  5. Mail and Calendar app. problem

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar app. problem: Q. Will the Mail and Calendar app run on Windows 10 pro Insider preview build 18334? I can't get the app to install. Thanks! 127026
  6. Problem Downloading/Installing Windows Mail & Calendar App

in Browsers and Email
    Problem Downloading/Installing Windows Mail & Calendar App: I am currently running Win 10 Insider Preview 17882 Latest build. it seems that Windows Mail & Calendar App is not automatically downloaded and installed with build 17882. I'm not sure about earlier builds. I use Mail & Calendar on another computer with Windows 10 Pro and it...
  7. Problems with Mail and Calendar App

Problems with Mail and Calendar App: I cannot access my email. Have gone to the Settings and the App permissions for Email is set to Off and is grayed out so I cannot change it. I have reset the App multiple times but it did not help the problem....
  8. Problems with Mail & Calendar App

Problems with Mail & Calendar App: We have been using the Mail & Calendar app for our users on LINX1010 devices, the email address's are setup through exchange and work fine when I send the devices out. However I am getting a number of users calling me to say there is a problem with the app and that they're...
  9. Mail & Calendar App in Win 10 CU

Mail & Calendar App in Win 10 CU: The windows app will not launch when accessed. Below is what I get: [img] I go to the store as directed and get this: [img] Then I get this over and over and over: [img] I ran Sfc /SCANNOW and the results are below [img] The only way to...
  10. Calendar, Mail and Store app problems

Calendar, Mail and Store app problems: Calendar and Mail app don't work: I click on their icons. Nothing happens. The system is able to launch Store, I have several app updates that are pending, but when I try to download them I get an error as response (download seem to work, while installation don't). I tried...