Windows 10: Problem Installing Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Discus and support Problem Installing Microsoft Solitaire Collection in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; why can I not play solitaire on my computer? [Original Title: microsoft solitaire collection]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RebeccaMeaney, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Problem Installing Microsoft Solitaire Collection

why can I not play solitaire on my computer?

[Original Title: microsoft solitaire collection]

:)

RebeccaMeaney, Mar 24, 2020

2. Microsoft solitaire collection problem

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why you are having this issue, one of the common reasons is corrupted statistics file on the account. To help you reset the statistics of your main account, we suggest
    that you follow the steps below:

• First you need to close Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    • In Windows Explorer go to: C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserData\Guest\Statistic\
    • Rename Statistic.ark as old-Statistic.ark.
    • Then try to run the Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    The statistics file will be deleted, and everything will be set back to 0.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 24, 2020
  3. microsoft solitaire collection

Hi, Lee,

Step 1: Run App troubleshooter.

Check this link for the app troubleshooter.

Step 2: Run Windows Update troubleshooter.

Please see this link for the steps.

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Click Start.

In the search box, type Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Right click Microsoft Solitaire collection app tile, and the select Uninstall.

Restart your computer.

Right click Start.

Select Run.

Type wsreset.exe, and then press Enter. The Microsoft Store will open so you can reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Step 4: Make sure your firewall/anti-virus isn’t blocking the app.

The steps to unblock the game (or any app that needs to access Xbox Live) will vary depending on the antivirus or firewall software you use. Check the documentation for your antivirus or firewall software to open settings and ensure that the software is not
    blocking the app. If your antivirus or firewall has an app white list, make sure that your Xbox Live-enabled games are on this list.

Step 5: Clear your Windows Store cache.

Right click Start.

Select Run.

Type wsreset.exe and press enter. This will launch Windows Store with a cleared cache. You can check if Solitaire error goes away after doing this.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Smittychat., Mar 24, 2020
  4. Problem Installing Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

To resolve your concern, I recommend you to uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection and check if it helps. You can uninstall the program by following the steps outlined below...

1. Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell in the search box.
    2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.
    3. Type the following command to uninstall the Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Get-AppxPackage *solitairecollection* | Remove-AppxPackage
    4. Hit Enter.
    5. Restart your computer. Go to Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection again.

If you have any questions or are stuck feel free to post below or if it worked for you then I would appreciate it if you confirmed that it did below so other users can be assured.

HinokYohannes, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Problem Installing Microsoft Solitaire Collection

1. Problem Installing Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Similar Threads - Problem Installing Microsoft

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I am a Premium Subscriber to the Solitaire Collection. When I first started playing I was able to set the options for the games and then forget about them until I wanted to change them to some others. Just recently, after every single game and when I choose "new game" the...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I subscribe to Microsoft Solitaire Collection and have enjoyed using it for a few years.Today someone else is logged in on my Microsoft Solitaire app and I can't log him/her out. I have tried uninstalling the app; resetting it and even restoring my laptop to a previous date,...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Not Installing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Not Installing: I've been using the Solitaire Collection for years. I play it for awhile, and then uninstall it and re-install to see if I can do better. I've done this lots of times. Now suddenly it doesn't want to install. I go to the page for the Collection, and it says you own this game,...
  7. Microsoft games - Solitaire Collection problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft games - Solitaire Collection problems: I have uninstalled and reinstalled the MS Solitaire Collection and it will not allow me to change the play difficulty. It is stuck on Random. I also checked for updates and I am current with those. How can I change the play level???...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection subscription problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection subscription problem.: I have an annual subscription to Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I paid on January 6, 2019 and everything has been working fine with no ads. Yesterday it started showing ads and said to not see them I need to subscribe. I have paid already and cannot find anyone to help. What...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection problem

Microsoft Solitaire Collection problem: Win 10 PC. MS Solitaire Collection was working fine in early hours (00:30 BST) before going to bed. Today (08:00BST) tried to open to play and all I got was Solitaire Collection Blue Window just flash on and off on screen. Tried App reset - no good, same result. Tried...
  10. Solitaire Collection Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Collection Problem: Anyone else having this problem? This is happening on 2 separate PCs. Playing Daily Challenge, play one challenge, complete it, try to start next one. Screen shows but no cards. Can't do anything with the screen all appears frozen. Close down the app and reload then...