Windows 10: Problem installing NordVPN

Discus and support Problem installing NordVPN in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have tried installing NordVPN and am prevented from doing so with the following message: Could not open key:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by paulomaldonado1, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Problem installing NordVPN

I have tried installing NordVPN and am prevented from doing so with the following message:

Could not open key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER32\Software\Microsoft\InternetExplorer\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_NINPUT_LEGACYMODE.

Verify that you have sufficient access to that key, or contact your support personnel.

I have gone into my Registry and there is no HKEY_CURRENT_USER32, only HKEY_CURRENT_USER

Any assistance would be gratefully appreciated

:)

paulomaldonado1, Feb 21, 2020

2. NordVPN in Windows 10 reduces FIOS sped from 900Mbps to 90Mbps

I am using NordVPN & as soon as I connect using VPN, the FIOS speed drops from 900Mbps to 90Mbps or less. The NordVPN tech support has tweaked several settings -- no IPv6, WINS settings, etc. (see below). Nothing helps. Any ideas that will solve this problem?
    Thanks in advance.

• Double click on "Limit reservable bandwidth" -> click on "Enabled" and set the value of "Bandwidth limit(%):" to 0%
    • Navigate to the WINS tab and select to disable the NetBIOS over TCP/IP.
    • Try setting up IKEv2 connection method using this guide, unlike OpenVPN used in NordVPN application, IKEv2 can run multi threaded often providing better speed

SibaMohanty1, Feb 21, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 21, 2020
  4. Problem installing NordVPN

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

Problem installing NordVPN

1. Problem installing NordVPN - Similar Threads - Problem installing NordVPN

2. nordvpn website won’t load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nordvpn website won’t load: hi. i want to access the nordvpn website to download nordvpn to my computer. however, something is stopping me from doing it and i’ve been at this for forever and i can’t fix it. any help?...
  3. nordvpn website won’t load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nordvpn website won’t load: hi. i want to access the nordvpn website to download nordvpn to my computer. however, something is stopping me from doing it and i’ve been at this for forever and i can’t fix it. any help?...
  4. Nordvpn locks up PC

in Browsers and Email
    Nordvpn locks up PC: I had been using Nordvpn for a while and it was either locking up my PC or really slowing it down. I know most VPN's will slow down the internet connections but it had got unbearable. I just had to uninstall Nordvpn and I am no longer locking up and speed of the internet is...
  5. VPN: ExpressVPN vs. NordVPN?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VPN: ExpressVPN vs. NordVPN?: I can avoid the need for a VPN for our personal use no longer. I've narrowed the candidates down to the referenced two and I'm leaning toward ExpressVPN largely due to their #1 rank amongst decent reviewers. Since I know next to nothing on the subject, I'm asking you all for...
  6. NordVPN connection problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NordVPN connection problems: Hi. My VPN (NordVPN) has started giving me a lot of connection problems recently. For a long time, I had it set to NordLynx and had no issues. Now, when I wake the PC from sleep, it's a struggle to get connected. I read that all adapters should have TCP/ivp6 'unticked' so I...
  7. "nordvpn-service.exe" can't be deleted?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "nordvpn-service.exe" can't be deleted?: Hey. I'm trying to reinstall NordVPN, but it's been causing problems. The installer is greasing up because it can't find the file "nordvpn-service.exe". The file is located in the directory "C:\Program Files (x86)\NorthVPN\nordvpn-service.exe". I suppose deleting the file...
  8. Having problems with NordVPN and recommendation for Windows 10 VPN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Having problems with NordVPN and recommendation for Windows 10 VPN: Hi I purchased NordVPN for use on my Windows 10 laptop. I have two accounts on the laptop. My own "Home" user account and my "Work" user account. I wanted to set up NordVPN so that it auto connects if I log in at home but is optional if I use my work account. Unfortunately...
  9. Problem installing NordVPN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem installing NordVPN: I have tried installing NordVPN and am prevented from doing so with the following message: Could not open key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER32\Software\Microsoft\InternetExplorer\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_NINPUT_LEGACYMODE. Verify that you have sufficient access to that key, or...
  10. NordVPN Blocking Excel's Autosave

in Microsoft Office and 365
    NordVPN Blocking Excel's Autosave: This issue I've only noticed in the last day or so. If I switch CyberSec on, the 'Internet' icon in the system tray changes from the normal one to a globe which says no internet connection...although everything internet-wise functions perfectly except Excel's Autosave and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nordvpn windows 10 problem

2. nordvpn microsoft download problem with windows 10

3. nordvpn instalation issues block

4. nordvpn installation problems