Windows 10: PROBLEM INSTALLING PROGRAMS IN WINDOWS 10

Discus and support PROBLEM INSTALLING PROGRAMS IN WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello.. I have problem installing or rather activating programs. When I run the software the autorun.exe in can click run but then the install tile is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RachelFerguson2, Jul 1, 2019.

1. PROBLEM INSTALLING PROGRAMS IN WINDOWS 10

Hello.. I have problem installing or rather activating programs. When I run the software the autorun.exe in can click run but then the install tile is cut off. Only the part of the tile shows up asking me to install the installation or product key but the actual place to type and them hit enter is missing from the tile. This is DELL Factory Windows 10 Pro software installed? I have tries changing the resolution of the computer. That did not work... Then though Maybe scaling.. That did not work... DO not know how to input the product key. I was able to just Hit at the install page ENTER button on my keyboard and it was able to install the Office suite yet it will only give me 25 tries and then will stop working or I need to input a KEY somewhere to keep it going. Again I have the product Key but there is No where to input or type in the key. Thanks for any advice.

Since writing the above problem I have uninstalled Windows 10 Pro and Installed WINDOWS 7 Professional to see if there would be any difference and the Install/validation problems are gone. I can see the entire validation box/tile with the area to input Keys. I thought when I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro this would keep the settings from WINDOWS 7 Pro but it did not. As soon as Windows 10 Pro Launched the same problem came back.

:)

RachelFerguson2, Jul 1, 2019

2. Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Jul 1, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 1, 2019
  4. PROBLEM INSTALLING PROGRAMS IN WINDOWS 10

Windows 10 installing progs

You did an upgrade.

eidairaman1, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

PROBLEM INSTALLING PROGRAMS IN WINDOWS 10

1. PROBLEM INSTALLING PROGRAMS IN WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - PROBLEM INSTALLING PROGRAMS

2. Program installation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program installation problem: I am attempting to install a program on a Windows 10 computer. A message pops up stating the app is blocked. An administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information, contact the administrator. I am the administrator and did not enable any restrictions on...
  3. Program installation problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program installation problem: I am attempting to install a program on a Windows 10 computer. A message pops up stating the app is blocked. An administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information, contact the administrator. I am the administrator and did not enable any restrictions on...
  4. Program installation problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Problem installing programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem installing programs: Hello, sometimes it happens to me that when trying to install a program, I get this error that prevents me from doing it and I get this error: Could not access network location 9e0a\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\i need help with this, thanks...
  6. Problem installing programs

Problem installing programs: Hello, sometimes it happens to me that when trying to install a program, I get this error that prevents me from doing it and I get this error: Could not access network location 9e0a\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\i need help with this, thanks...
  7. Problem installing programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Program installation problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Program installation problem: I am trying to install a program...after answering "Yes" to the UAC prompt, it writes itself to the ...AppData/Temp folder, but stops. I am struggling with how to troubleshoot and overcome this no error message is displayed. This has happened when I select Open or "Run as...
  9. PROBLEM INSTALLING PROGRAMS ON WINDOWS 10 PRO PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PROBLEM INSTALLING PROGRAMS ON WINDOWS 10 PRO PC: Hello.. I have problem installing or rather activating programs. When I run the software the autorun.exe in can click run but then the install tile is cut off. Only the part of the tile shows up asking me to install the installation or product key but the actual place to type...
  10. problems with installing programs

problems with installing programs: I tried to update my Garmin Satnav maps but could not, a sugestion was to Inport a previous saved (exported) Registry but, on trying it gave "Error Accessing Registry". Then I tried to open IE 11 to ask here but, nowq IE does not open. Luckily Firefox opened to send...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 problems installing programs