Windows 10: Problem installing some 3rd party apps

Discus and support Problem installing some 3rd party apps in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I've noticed this problem several months ago: using my main user account that has administrator privileges, I cannot install some 3rd party... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sedagabab, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Sedagabab Win User

Problem installing some 3rd party apps

Hello,

I've noticed this problem several months ago: using my main user account that has administrator privileges, I cannot install some 3rd party apps. When I run the installer app (even when running it under "run as administrator") nothing happens or if the installer pops up, the install does not progress and seems to stall. Then when I ran out of all other options, I created another user account also with administrator privileges and with this one I am able to install these apps. This is very inconvenient as I have to change users every time I need to install certain apps between my two user accounts. Does anyone know what the issue may be? Thank you.

:)

Sedagabab, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Windows Mail and 3rd party messages

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• May I know what exactly do you mean when you say "download messages from 3rd party into Windows Mail"?
    • Are you referring to Mail app on Windows 10? If so, are you able to receive any send email via Mail app?

If you are facing issues with Mail app, I suggest
    run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Sep 22, 2019
  3. ScottKin Win User
    Problems with Installing 3rd-Party Apps

Hello, all!

I have a brand-new HTC re-badged T-Mobile Wing, and I'm having a heck of a time trying to install 3rd-Party Apps on it. I recently purchased a 1GB microSD for it to install additional programs on it, but every time I go to install them I find that I'm not
    able to select a alternate destination to install the programs to - the "Instal program into the default installation folder" item on the lower part of the "Add/Remove Programs" is greyed-out and I am unable to install any 3rd-Party application to a location
    other than the Pocket PC Phone's default memory.

HELP!

--ScottK

ScottKin, Sep 22, 2019
  4. Problem installing some 3rd party apps

3rd party installation problem

I have recently purchased Lumia 625 and now am facing problem. I am not getting option of installing 3rd party apps in the store. There is no option for the sd-card. Nothing related to sd-card is showing.

The subway surfer is not installing on my phone. It say requirements not met. But as i have heard the game has been developed for 512 mb ram as well. So where is the Problem.

AshutoshKaushal, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

Problem installing some 3rd party apps

1. Problem installing some 3rd party apps - Similar Threads - Problem installing 3rd

2. Not able to install any 3rd Party Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to install any 3rd Party Apps: I am trying to install 3rd party apps to Windows 11 Enterprise machine, i am an admin, and there are few machines in the enterprise environment which are facing this issue. I my research came across the S mode, but I believe S Mode is not there in Windows 11 Enterprise. This...
  3. Not able to install any 3rd Party Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to install any 3rd Party Apps: I am trying to install 3rd party apps to Windows 11 Enterprise machine, i am an admin, and there are few machines in the enterprise environment which are facing this issue. I my research came across the S mode, but I believe S Mode is not there in Windows 11 Enterprise. This...
  4. vetted 3rd party apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vetted 3rd party apps: is Restoro an approved program to fixed windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vetted-3rd-party-apps/7897334f-71f3-427b-a825-2acb08005f7a
  5. vetted 3rd party apps

vetted 3rd party apps: is Restoro an approved program to fixed windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vetted-3rd-party-apps/7897334f-71f3-427b-a825-2acb08005f7a
  6. vetted 3rd party apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. 3rd party apps not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    3rd party apps not working: 3rd party apps are not working and wont download im not in S mode when I got to activation it says Windows 10 home edition. Anyone know why or have a solution I updated yesterday and steam and stuff quit working today....
  8. Installing 3rd party Gaming Apps on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing 3rd party Gaming Apps on Windows: I am a Windows user and also a gaming explorer. I have come across gaming supportive apps which allows to play android games on windows platform. As we only use our android mobile to play games. I also like to experience the gaming in a much wider screen such as my Desktop PC...
  9. Opening a 3rd party app

Opening a 3rd party app: I keep getting this message when I click on a link to a purchase, "you'll need a new app to open this mql4buy" I understand Microsoft Store will not have an app for opening this file. The app I purchased works for Meta Trader 4, a platform for forex trading. Can I...
  10. installation problem of 3rd party app despite all settings are done

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installation problem of 3rd party app despite all settings are done: i have downloaded some 3rd party apps and allowed their installation from settings . when i click on downloaded file i am asked open with i have a app installer in my pc but it doesnot comes in option and then i go to more apps option and still dont find it or any other...