Windows 10: Problem installing updates

Discus and support Problem installing updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear Support, I have also experienced this. How to solve? Thanks. [img] Allen Low 23566 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by allenlow, Sep 21, 2015.

1. allenlow Win User

Problem installing updates

Dear Support,

I have also experienced this. How to solve? Thanks.

Problem installing updates [​IMG]

Allen Low

:)

allenlow, Sep 21, 2015

2. Problem with installing updates

I tried all what you said .

FireSword---01, Sep 21, 2015
  3. Problem with installing updates

i forgot

it shows a black screen and the usb disconnect

FireSword---01, Sep 21, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

Something I have saved in a file for undetermined problems like this:

You can fix Windows files and problems with Windows Update
    by copy & pasting this in an Admin Command Prompt:

Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup&sfc/scannow&Dism/Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth&sfc/scannow&pause

And let it run through, then
    reboot and run it again to check if it cleaned everything. It
    may take awhile depending on your hardware(HDD or SSD), and it may
    appear to freeze at 20% on the third part, just be patient and
    let in run out.
    Or you can download the zip file open properties & unblock it
    then extract it and follow the instructions. It's the above command in a
    batch file with a shortcut that request to run elevated, that can be placed on your desktop-

SFCdism.zip

Cliff S, Sep 21, 2015
  5. allenlow Win User
    Hi Cliff,

Thank you so much.
    But what is the SFCdism.zip file cleaning and why?

Allen Low

allenlow, Sep 21, 2015
  6. Cliff S New Member
    The zip is only the same commands above so you don't have to always open a command prompt and type or copy & paste the above command. I have placed the .bat file in documents and the icon on my desktop. This command fixes corrupted and finds missing system files(not you must heave internet access for the DISM portion to work, it connects to Microsofts servers)

Cliff S, Sep 21, 2015
  7. topgundcp Win User
    topgundcp, Sep 21, 2015
  8. famensis Win User

famensis, Sep 21, 2015
  9. allenlow Win User
    allenlow, Sep 21, 2015
  10. allenlow Win User
    Thank you very much. It works now.

allenlow, Sep 21, 2015
  11. Cliff S New Member
    Your welcome Allen*Smile

Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Problem installing updates - Similar Threads - Problem installing updates

2. Problem installing this update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem installing this update: Hi friends I want a solution to this problem. This update does not complete its installation. I think it was already there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-installing-this-update/345ec14c-6fb7-405b-82c1-c91761fb0ec4
  3. update installing problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update installing problem: WHY MY WINDOW 1903 UPDATE IS DOWNLOAADING 100% BUT NOT INSTALLING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-installing-problem/404709b4-4ac6-4617-bfb0-84450cf259a3
  4. problems installing updates

problems installing updates: There were some problems installing updates, I keep seeing this : There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80080005....
  5. Problem installing update

Problem installing update: Windows update error continues to show up when the update is complete. What needs to be done? 0x80070057 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-installing-update/81e1dbfb-15a9-4f32-8d1b-c2e745c77ea8
  6. problem to install updates

problem to install updates: hi there, i've received two updates today, but after downloading the updates and restarting the computer i got a message, we couldn't complete the updates undoing changes thanks to help me to find a solution to install those updates....
  7. Problem Installing Updates

Problem Installing Updates: Hi, when i try to update my windows 10, i am facing the below error. [ATTACH] 2019-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64-based Systems (KB4511553) - Error 0xca00a000...
  8. problem installing updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    problem installing updates: I just tried to download and install a update for this tech preview but it will not install. It I am getting the error code 0x80246017. Anyone have any idea what this error code is pointing towards? 3856
  9. Problems Installing Updates

Problems Installing Updates: For some reason, I'm getting an announcement that my updates didn't install. [img] Is anyone else getting this problem? 4152
  10. Install updates problem

Install updates problem: I've got Windows 10. For awhile I had problems downloading updates. I solved that problem by doing a reset. But now it won't install all updates. I get a message that it couldn't install some updates and had a button to Retry. But clicking on the Retry button did not solve...