Windows 10: problem installing W10 cumulative updates

Discus and support problem installing W10 cumulative updates in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, ive posted about this issue once before, but the last few W10 updates simply will not install on my machine.They download just fine, install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Adam-Paynter, Nov 14, 2021.

1. problem installing W10 cumulative updates

Hi there, ive posted about this issue once before, but the last few W10 updates simply will not install on my machine.They download just fine, install in the windows update manager, and when it goes through the restart process it hangs at 7% - always at 7% - and then restarts saying that the updates could not be finalised and the changes are being undone. Windows then starts normally and i get the error code 0x8007003this has happened for windows updates KB5006670 and now for KB5007186, both the exact same sequence of events, both with the same error code.The former was also proving to be a pr

:)

Adam-Paynter, Nov 14, 2021

2. Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3156387) will not install

Anyone else having problems getting the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3156387) installed? This update has been failing for me & doing a failed to update after downloading & reboot, then rebooting & removing the update.

V 10.0 build 10240

broken pixel, Nov 14, 2021
  3. Drone Win User
    windows 10 worth the upgrade?

Cumulative update for W10: September 8, 2015

This is the biggest update W10 ever had. Lol look at the file list.
    This is pretty good for those who installed Windows 10 today. Just one update that has everything, no need to install previous updates.

Drone, Nov 14, 2021
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

problem installing W10 cumulative updates

Microsoft controversially brings cumulative updates to W7 & W8.1

So much for October. My server, the W7 box, and the W8.1 machines in the house all did Cumulative Updates today, outside of the normal patch cycle.

Nothing new on the W10 boxes, which is why I think it is this schedule that @qubit did the OP on.

rtwjunkie, Nov 14, 2021
Thema:

problem installing W10 cumulative updates

1. problem installing W10 cumulative updates - Similar Threads - problem installing W10

2. problem installing W10 cumulative updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem installing W10 cumulative updates: Hi there, ive posted about this issue once before, but the last few W10 updates simply will not install on my machine.They download just fine, install in the windows update manager, and when it goes through the restart process it hangs at 7% - always at 7% - and then restarts...
  3. problem installing W10 cumulative updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem installing W10 cumulative updates: Hi there, ive posted about this issue once before, but the last few W10 updates simply will not install on my machine.They download just fine, install in the windows update manager, and when it goes through the restart process it hangs at 7% - always at 7% - and then restarts...
  4. W10 update problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 update problems: The last W10 update has caused all sorts of problems. Tried to undo the update, get the message "Something went wrong. Try to reopen settings later". Tried a system restore, that only shows one restore point, the one before the update and resulted in, could not complete....
  5. w10 update problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    w10 update problems: Hi. I am trying to update my W10. Many times now, i have downloaded it, and it fails during installation, at about the 35% mark. I get an error code of 0x80070002. I have been through trouble-shooting about 3 times now. Can anyone offer advice on this please?...
  6. Problems Downloading/Installing 'Cumulative Updates'

Problems Downloading/Installing 'Cumulative Updates': Hello, for the last three 'Cumulative Updates' I have brought up the Check for Updates facility, and requested Updates. Usually, several updates appear, one of which is the 'Cumulative Updates (KB...……)'. These last 3 times with the Cumulative Updates 'file', the Preparing to...
  7. W10 Cumulative Update - "NOT RESPONDING"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 Cumulative Update - "NOT RESPONDING": W10 Cumulative Fix package "available", "Do you wish to install" ... Stupidly or not, click on OK, let's install it. Stuck at 80%, then went "NOT RESPONDING" for over 1/2 hour. Rebooted, now nothing available when I check UPDATES. So typical of these W10 installs ! What a...
  8. Bluetooth Broke with install of latest Cumulative Update to W10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Broke with install of latest Cumulative Update to W10: After (finally) installing the latest released Cumulative update on my HP Pavilion dv7, Bluetooth no longer functions properly. Playing Music via Bluetooth to my Beatbox Portable is now "choppy" sounding - behaving like my Laptop is too far away for the Bluetooth connection....
  9. W10 installation problem

W10 installation problem: I installed W10 on my W7 machine the first day it was available but I reverted back to W7 after two weeks due to video driver problems. Now I plan to install 10 again on a brand new hard drive in the same machine and I'm hoping that I can switch hard drives back and forth...
  10. Problem with installing W10

Problem with installing W10: Hi I'm having problems with installing W10. First of all, for some reason, I'm still waiting for the upgrade to commense automatically. When checking the PC, via the installation tool, I'm told that there's a problem with the driver for the network card. Maybe this...