Windows 10: Problem Installing Windows 10 on new PC

Discus and support Problem Installing Windows 10 on new PC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; First time posting, so sorry for any mistakes. I finished my first PC build and made it to BIOS without any issues. I downloaded the Windows media... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by B3nev0lent, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Problem Installing Windows 10 on new PC

First time posting, so sorry for any mistakes.
    I finished my first PC build and made it to BIOS without any issues. I downloaded the Windows media creation tool on another laptop and made a media installer for a USB. I followed the steps laid out by my motherboard manufacturer(MSI), but once I selected the USB to boot from, it brought me to a black screen with an off centered windows logo and some cut off text in the bottom right corner. I think that my resolution might be to blame, but I have no idea how to change that on the monitor's end or the PC's end. I've tried changing from Display Port to HDMI, I've used a TV per someone's recommendation, but nothing has worked. I'm using an MSI B550 Pro VDH motherboard and an Asus VG259QM monitor if either are relevant.

:)

B3nev0lent, Dec 29, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 29, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Problem Installing Windows 10 on new PC

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

Problem Installing Windows 10 on new PC

1. Problem Installing Windows 10 on new PC - Similar Threads - Problem Installing

2. Problem when I open newly installed Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem when I open newly installed Chrome: I had to uninstall and reinstall Chrome as it was not updating. Now everytime I open Chrome it goes to the screen to ask whether I want this app to make changes to my device. It never did this before. How do I change this. I cannot find a setting on my laptop which assists...
  3. Problem when I open newly installed Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem when I open newly installed Chrome: I had to uninstall and reinstall Chrome as it was not updating. Now everytime I open Chrome it goes to the screen to ask whether I want this app to make changes to my device. It never did this before. How do I change this. I cannot find a setting on my laptop which assists...
  4. Problem when I open newly installed Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem: i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-re-installed-my-operating-system-windows-8-pro/cbec03ad-b505-4798-8266-e9b8c39f485a
  6. i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem

i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem: i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-re-installed-my-operating-system-windows-8-pro/cbec03ad-b505-4798-8266-e9b8c39f485a
  7. i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...: i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the computer turns off. the screen is having a blue screen problem....
  8. i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...

i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...: i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the computer turns off. the screen is having a blue screen problem....
  9. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  10. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...