Windows 10: Problem Installing Windows 10 on new PC

Discus and support Problem Installing Windows 10 on new PC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; First time posting, so sorry for any mistakes. I finished my first PC build and made it to BIOS without any issues. I downloaded the Windows media... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by B3nev0lent, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Problem Installing Windows 10 on new PC

First time posting, so sorry for any mistakes.
    I finished my first PC build and made it to BIOS without any issues. I downloaded the Windows media creation tool on another laptop and made a media installer for a USB. I followed the steps laid out by my motherboard manufacturer(MSI), but once I selected the USB to boot from, it brought me to a black screen with an off centered windows logo and some cut off text in the bottom right corner. I think that my resolution might be to blame, but I have no idea how to change that on the monitor's end or the PC's end. I've tried changing from Display Port to HDMI, I've used a TV per someone's recommendation, but nothing has worked. I'm using an MSI B550 Pro VDH motherboard and an Asus VG259QM monitor if either are relevant.

:)

B3nev0lent, Dec 29, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 29, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Problem Installing Windows 10 on new PC

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

Problem Installing Windows 10 on new PC

1. Problem Installing Windows 10 on new PC - Similar Threads - Problem Installing

2. I have problem with installing windows 10. It doesn't come next option.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have problem with installing windows 10. It doesn't come next option.: I was installing windows 10 but when It comes to the network setting option it doesn't come up. I also put in network details it takes some times then says something happened. then come to this page again. My laptop is a dell. Please help me, someone. [IMG]...
  3. Alot of problems with pre-installed Windows 10 apps and some W10 features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alot of problems with pre-installed Windows 10 apps and some W10 features: Almost all of pre-installed W10 apps aren't starting for me . Some of them are "updating" while some of them "can't open". When I tried to reset them, it would not work and it would just load. But as of yesterday it started working again when i tried reseting them, I've reset...
  4. After installing the "YourPhone" app, now get the "Microsoft Account Problem" notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    After installing the "YourPhone" app, now get the "Microsoft Account Problem" notifications: The full text of the notification is as follows: Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account most likely your password changed. Select here to fix it in shared experiences settings. Aside: it appears that you cannot get a screen shot of a notification...
  5. Windows install problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows install problems: I wanted to download windows to my pc after 80% I got for the 10 time BSOD Memory Management. I don't know what to do. I wish that you could help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-install-problems/b25b5703-9e25-491d-bba8-24a6014cc521
  6. Sound is crackling or background distortion problem after installing Windows 10 October 2020

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound is crackling or background distortion problem after installing Windows 10 October 2020: Hi, I have HP ENVY 15-k203TX Notebook PC and it is running "Windows 10 October 2020 Update". I need drivers for Realtek High-Definition HD Audio Driver and beatsaudio which supports windows 10 64version Their will be some drivers which will be compatibility with...
  7. Any problems with having OS and software installed one both drives? Also diagnostic help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any problems with having OS and software installed one both drives? Also diagnostic help.: So I have an old 1.25 TB HDD (D: Drive) which is my backup drive now. Used to be my main drive, and still has old installed programs, OS, and steam. Now I use a SSD (C: Drive) for my main drive and it runs the OS, Steam, and my software now. I never wiped the old drive,...
  8. How am I meant to solve this problem? It popped up when I was trying to install something...

How am I meant to solve this problem? It popped up when I was trying to install something...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Samjburns [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kx9my1/how_am_i_meant_to_solve_this_problem_it_popped_up/
  9. Problem with the WiFi connect after installing Bootcamp on Mac

Problem with the WiFi connect after installing Bootcamp on Mac: I just installed Windows on mac, everything works fine except when I try to connect to the internet nothing showed up, also tried it with my hotspot which did not work at all. Any ideas? submitted by /u/goodguymute [link] [comments]...
  10. Program installation problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Program installation problem: I am trying to install a program...after answering "Yes" to the UAC prompt, it writes itself to the ...AppData/Temp folder, but stops. I am struggling with how to troubleshoot and overcome this no error message is displayed. This has happened when I select Open or "Run as...