Windows 10: problem join computers to azure

Discus and support problem join computers to azure in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi I have a problem joining computers to azure, I was able to join other devices before but now I keep getting this error see attachment i need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rimans Tech05, Feb 3, 2021.

1. problem join computers to azure

hi

I have a problem joining computers to azure, I was able to join other devices before but now I keep getting this error see attachment

i need help urgent pls

problem join computers to azure 0de7b532-0fc3-425d-b9d2-cd5911ccc76f?upload=true.png

:)

Rimans Tech05, Feb 3, 2021

2. Remote desktop azure joined computers

We are testing to move everyone from our old domain to azure ad join computers. But remote desktop don't work properly. It works sometimes from an azure AD join computer to another AAD. Dont work from from AAD to an domain joined.

Any sugestions?

[Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category]

Jan AndreAsmarvik, Feb 3, 2021
  3. Ethan.ASI Win User
    Joining a Windows 10 Pro machine to Azure AD without linking/registering an employees email address to that computer

I have been researching for a few weeks now trying to figure out how to join Azure AD for new purchased machines when setting up the machine.

I have two different scenarios that would be joining azure AD.

1. Shipping a machine that has not been setup yet directly to an employee's location. I have to walk through step by step on how to configure settings, join the azure domain, and how to download a program or two. Is their a Microsoft process that I can put
    information into that knows that computer needs to join our azure domain? I do not wish to sign in with my credentials to join the azure domain each time we order a new computer.

2. If my company has a windows 10 Home edition machine that we would want to add to our Azure AD, We purchase a windows 10 pro license and activate it under the settings. our next step is going into the settings to join an azure AD domain through a Microsoft
    account, however I do not wish to register my account on every computer in our environment. Is their a way to have this computer join azure AD with some sort of a token or activation process? The second issue to this scenario is after joining the azure AD
    with my credentials the local admin account is still active and I need to then go through the process of logging in and removing this account.

What would be the best process of joining my environments machines to our Azure AD network without having to register my account with each computer?

Ethan.ASI, Feb 3, 2021
  4. problem join computers to azure

Axel Timmmermans, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

problem join computers to azure

1. problem join computers to azure - Similar Threads - problem join computers

2. Authentication problem connecting to shared folder on Azure AD-joined computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authentication problem connecting to shared folder on Azure AD-joined computer: Hi, I have several Windows 11 22H2 computers that are joined to an Azure AD domain cloud-only, not hybrid. One of the computers, which I'll call Server, has a shared folder. Another computer, Client1, can access that shared folder \\Server\Shared with no problems. But a third...
  3. Authentication problem connecting to shared folder on Azure AD-joined computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Authentication problem connecting to shared folder on Azure AD-joined computer: Hi, I have several Windows 11 22H2 computers that are joined to an Azure AD domain cloud-only, not hybrid. One of the computers, which I'll call Server, has a shared folder. Another computer, Client1, can access that shared folder \\Server\Shared with no problems. But a third...
  4. Remote desktop to an Azure joined PC on corporate domain

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote desktop to an Azure joined PC on corporate domain: Hello, I wondered if someone can help. I am trying to set up a remote worker, who will need to use a home PC to RDP into their work PC which is on a corporate LAN. I have everything set up and I can establish an RDP connection BUT I am unable to log in using "*** Email...
  5. Azure AD Joined Workstation unable to login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Azure AD Joined Workstation unable to login: All of our workstations are Azure AD joined when they are first set up. This usually means that any users can log into any device. These accounts are set up w/ Windows 10 Hello, which users are are required to set up a pin. A couple of these workstations seemed to have...
  6. Building new laptops which join Azure AD

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Building new laptops which join Azure AD: Good Evening, We are currently rolling out new laptops to users within our organisation. I would like to get these pre-built before I go to site to issue the laptops out, but at the moment I cant because I need the user to log into the account to personalise the user...
  7. RDP to Azure AD joined computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP to Azure AD joined computer: I am trying to connect to a remote computer that is Azure AD joined. Both the client and host computer are running Windows 10 version 1809. Currently I am connecting without NLA to be able to authentication myself, but I would like to connect with NLA. According to this...
  8. Image W10 workstations for Azure AD join?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Image W10 workstations for Azure AD join?: Hi All, I want to image Windows 10; but more importantly I need to join Azure AD 'Out of the Box'! I don't have a 'master' Azure AD account. I am not even sure that such a thing exits, e.g.: the Administrator account on a standard Active Directory Domain. Where should I be...
  9. Dis-Join Azure AD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dis-Join Azure AD: Hello - Setting up a new install of Windows 10, when I attempt to join our domain active directory I get the message Joined to Azure AD, choose disconnect your device first. Researched how and the option to disconnect is not there. One person who also reported this same issue...
  10. Join Windows 10 PC to Azure AD

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Join Windows 10 PC to Azure AD: How to: Join Windows 10 PC to Azure AD [img] Information First, a bit longer quote to explain Azure AD: Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) provides an easy way for businesses to manage identity and access, both in the cloud and on-premises. Your users can use the...