Windows 10: Problem keyboard laptop

Discus and support Problem keyboard laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My key boarr of my laptop is acting very strange. When i press certain keys it presses alt +f4+f5+f6+arruw up key+g+h and i sometimas cant type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/feelsepic, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Problem keyboard laptop

My key boarr of my laptop is acting very strange. When i press certain keys it presses alt +f4+f5+f6+arruw up key+g+h and i sometimas cant type anything. Can anybody help. It looks like there are wierd keyboard settings set

submitted by /u/feelsepic
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/feelsepic, Mar 26, 2021

2. Keyboard letters problem

Here are the first two steps you need to take:

• Try a different keyboard (or an external USB keyboard in case of a laptop)
    • See if the problem persists with the on-screen keyboard (osk.exe)

Frederik Long, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Disabling laptop keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per the description. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if that helps:

• Press Windows + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.
    • Find Keyboards in the list of devices and click the arrow to expand it.
    • Right-click on the internal keyboard and click Disable. If there is no Disable option listed, click
      Uninstall.
    • Click File>Exit. Your laptop’s internal keyboard should now be disabled.
    Note: If you had to choose Uninstall instead of Disable in step 4, the keyboard will be automatically detected and re-installed if you ever have the Device Manager scan for new hardware for some reason. If that happens you’ll need to repeat this procedure
    in order to uninstall it again.

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Mar 26, 2021
  4. Problem keyboard laptop

Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

Problem keyboard laptop

1. Problem keyboard laptop - Similar Threads - Problem keyboard laptop

2. Laptop keyboard problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop keyboard problem: Ok so this problem is pretty weird butThis does not persist all the time but randomly when this happens, it does;When I press any other keys while holding W, they dont work it makes a beep soundI cannot press S, and the keyboard keeps holding the button S when i am physically...
  3. Laptop keyboard problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keyboard problem: Ok so this problem is pretty weird butThis does not persist all the time but randomly when this happens, it does;When I press any other keys while holding W, they dont work it makes a beep soundI cannot press S, and the keyboard keeps holding the button S when i am physically...
  4. Laptop keyboard problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. laptop keyboard problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop keyboard problem: my laptop's keyboard was acting weird. whenever i click the search box,my keyboaard just spams a letter like"----------------------------------------------------". and it stops when i hit the keyboard slightly. now today, when i turned on my laptop, it started beeping...
  6. laptop keyboard problem

laptop keyboard problem: my laptop's keyboard was acting weird. whenever i click the search box,my keyboaard just spams a letter like"----------------------------------------------------". and it stops when i hit the keyboard slightly. now today, when i turned on my laptop, it started beeping...
  7. laptop keyboard problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Keyboard problem with laptop

Keyboard problem with laptop: Hello , Yesterday i rebooted my laptop which is asus Windows 10 latest version . I am facing problem with keyboard . Any hardware keyboard is not working in laptop Laptop keyboard not working External keyboard not working Only soft keyboard is working Tried...
  9. Keyboard problem on laptop

Keyboard problem on laptop: One day suddenly some of my number key and alt key Weren't working on my laptop. Some days after the keys werepressing automatically. And now The number of keys not working is increasing day by day! What should I do? Please help...
  10. Laptop keyboard problem

Laptop keyboard problem: So I accidentally pressed a key out of panic to finish my last minute research paper. Now my laptop keyboard keys isn’t working unless i press it hard. What should i do?...