Windows 10: Problem Lan Network multi computers in Windows 10

Discus and support Problem Lan Network multi computers in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In my company since change from windows 7 to windows 10, lan network, printers share not stable, please help me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Vinh Nguyễn Quang, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Problem Lan Network multi computers in Windows 10

In my company since change from windows 7 to windows 10, lan network, printers share not stable, please help me.

:)

Vinh Nguyễn Quang, Sep 9, 2018

2. Lan networking

Hi to everyone, as a ignorant guy on lan networking, I want add a computer with win10 os to an existing lan computers of network have win7 os. Is there anybody who can explain the steps of this process simply?In
    my setup there is a switch and there is no internet connection.

ferhatözel, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Sep 9, 2018
  4. doc89 Win User

Problem Lan Network multi computers in Windows 10

LAN Network Slow speeds

update, problem fix with the following. Thanks 100MB/s on large files

doc89, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Problem Lan Network multi computers in Windows 10

1. Problem Lan Network multi computers in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problem Lan Network

2. lan network problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lan network problem: I am using a lan USB input to the computer, but the PC think is a CD input, I don't know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lan-network-problem/8a922329-a242-474e-a7b3-e737102516ae
  3. lan network problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lan network problem: I am using a lan USB input to the computer, but the PC think is a CD input, I don't know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lan-network-problem/8a922329-a242-474e-a7b3-e737102516ae
  4. LAN Networking between two computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LAN Networking between two computers: My network between my two computers connected via a Gigabit switch does not work, I have to uninstall my ethernet connection and restart my computer to get it working and the networking falls out again when I restart the computer. Can anyone help, it's driving me crazy....
  5. Windows 10 Home LAN and Network Shares Problems

Windows 10 Home LAN and Network Shares Problems: I am at my wits end. What in the world has Microsoft done to the networking and shares access in Windows 10. I have spent days of research trying to solve the "access not allowed", "cannot access network path", cannot map to my NAS, cannot see other computer on my network....
  6. windows 10 home lan network problem

windows 10 home lan network problem: I have 3 Pc in LAN. All having same version windows 10 home. all are same network group say WORKGROUP. there are 3 Pc . PC A ,B C. In Pc B i m facing problem. as in Pc B i can see all lan pc name on network but could not access A and C. but from PC A & C i can access Pc B....
  7. computers with same name on LAN problem

computers with same name on LAN problem: Hi there If I have two computers on a LAN with the same name Windows can't see the rest of the network but only the individual computer you are logged on to. All these machines connected via Ethernet cable (not wireless). Windows 10 PRO x-64 latest standard build (not...
  8. Lan network

Lan network: How can I make Windows 10 to make automatic IP adress for my Lan network so it will stay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/lan-network/77038a8c-38c9-4d0b-a151-ed10442803e9
  9. 10122 Network problem connecting to LAN devices

10122 Network problem connecting to LAN devices: I have a network of Virtual machines some Windows 7 and 2 Windows 10. One of the Windows 10 I installed 10122 from an ISO and have had to restore back to 10074 because of a failure to connect to the other machines on my LAN. The other was upgraded to 10122 in situ. It still...
  10. Network Printer not available to new computers on LAN

Network Printer not available to new computers on LAN: I work for a small company, with a network of 25 users. We have recently replaced 4 of the users with new Intel machines. All of the other machines on the network have retained their ability to print to the network printer after the Windows 10 update, but the four new...