Windows 10: problem LaserJet

Discus and support problem LaserJet in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently updated my Windows. Now I can't print with my HP LaserJet Pro Multifunction M479fdw... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by javierburrell, Jan 28, 2020.

1. problem LaserJet

I recently updated my Windows. Now I can't print with my HP LaserJet Pro Multifunction M479fdw

:)

javierburrell, Jan 28, 2020

2. Windows 10 HP Laserjet Support

Guru,

Thank you for the response. I ran the troubleshooter as you suggested but that didn't fix the problem. When I open devices-printers the Laserjet 4 is listed but it has "Default,Error" next to it. also, in device manager the printer queue is there for the
    Laserjet 4 but it is not listed in printers.

My motherboard is an Asus M5A97 EVO with an AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Processor.

This problem happens with anything I try to print to the Laserjet 4.

I get a popup saying "printer error".

JohnMerritt_65, Jan 28, 2020
  3. keithjr Win User
    Windows 10 Driver for HP LaserJet 4

I tried this after doing a clean install of Windows 10. The list of printers that comes up does not include the Laserjet 4 plus which is the printer I am trying to connect via usb. How do I get that to come up?

keithjr, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

problem LaserJet

Pavan_N, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

problem LaserJet

1. problem LaserJet - Similar Threads - problem LaserJet

2. HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fw problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fw problems: This printer keeps giving problems. A few days ago it printed one document. Now, nothing. A post on the Hewlett Packard forums has been ignored for several days.Using the front panel of the printer, configure it for the local network. Printer says success. Print the Network...
  3. HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fw problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fw problems: This printer keeps giving problems. A few days ago it printed one document. Now, nothing. A post on the Hewlett Packard forums has been ignored for several days.Using the front panel of the printer, configure it for the local network. Printer says success. Print the Network...
  4. There might be problems with HP LaserJet P2035. Windows will take additional steps to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There might be problems with HP LaserJet P2035. Windows will take additional steps to...: There might be problems with HP LaserJet P2035. Windows will take additional steps to further troubleshoot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-might-be-problems-with-hp-laserjet-p2035/2da316e5-3298-4e06-9096-45d26c7b8afa
  5. There might be problems with HP LaserJet P2035. Windows will take additional steps to...

There might be problems with HP LaserJet P2035. Windows will take additional steps to...: There might be problems with HP LaserJet P2035. Windows will take additional steps to further troubleshoot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-might-be-problems-with-hp-laserjet-p2035/2da316e5-3298-4e06-9096-45d26c7b8afa
  6. problem with printer Laserjet Pro MFP M428fdw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with printer Laserjet Pro MFP M428fdw: Hello, I recently upgraded to Windows 11 but the Laserjet Pro MFP M428fdw printer does not print when I upload the Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 computer. The system detects the printer but does not allow me to print, I have to run the HP Print Scan Doctor Downloader program - HP...
  7. problem with printer Laserjet Pro MFP M428fdw

problem with printer Laserjet Pro MFP M428fdw: Hello, I recently upgraded to Windows 11 but the Laserjet Pro MFP M428fdw printer does not print when I upload the Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 computer. The system detects the printer but does not allow me to print, I have to run the HP Print Scan Doctor Downloader program - HP...
  8. windows 10 printer HP laserjet Pro M252 problem after roll back from windows 11

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 printer HP laserjet Pro M252 problem after roll back from windows 11: hi,I accidentally update to Windows 11. since no drag file to taskbar facility available, I did rollback to Windows 10. since then my printer HP laserjet pro W252 got problem and can not print.I check device manager, it shows that the device working properly and driver is...
  9. windows 10 printer HP laserjet Pro M252 problem after roll back from windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 printer HP laserjet Pro M252 problem after roll back from windows 11: hi,I accidentally update to Windows 11. since no drag file to taskbar facility available, I did rollback to Windows 10. since then my printer HP laserjet pro W252 got problem and can not print.I check device manager, it shows that the device working properly and driver is...
  10. windows 10 printer HP laserjet Pro M252 problem after roll back from windows 11