Windows 10: Problem launch Minecraft java

Discus and support Problem launch Minecraft java in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when I double click on Minecraft java launcher nothing loads and I've tried everything what online has said and nothing has worked also it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by -decone-, Jan 19, 2021.

1. -decone- Win User

Problem launch Minecraft java

when I double click on Minecraft java launcher nothing loads and I've tried everything what online has said and nothing has worked

also it was perfectly fine yesterday, what should I do?

[Original Title: minecraft java]

:)

-decone-, Jan 19, 2021

2. Minecraft FTB (Legacy Launcher)/ATLauncher java problems (no java?)

I have the java runtime (10.0.2 x64) installed on my computer, and decided to try my hands at a minecraft modpack with the legacy ftb launcher; problem is, the launcher does not detect java running on my computer, even though the latest JRE IS installed. I tested this out with the ATLauncher, and it too says "no java, download it"

Went on the ftb discord channel, and one user said "most of all mods need java 8 to work, java 10 won't be posibile for a long while". So problem solved, I guess

BrokenDaily, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jan 19, 2021
  4. hiphopper Win User

Java usage to high while playing minecraft/related

We have some confusion going on here.

First of all, the PC edition of Minecraft always used Java, and you will see it using CPU when you run Minecraft. This is normal, and I'm not sure why this is causing the OP to be concerned.

There is a new (Beta) version of "Minecraft for Windows 10" available in the Windows Store. Apparently Mojang converted the code from Java to C++ to run natively under Windows. When this version is running, there should be no Java running. This is not the same thing as the Minecraft PC (or Mac) edition.

If you are running "Minecraft for Windows 10" and you see Java running, it is another application on your system that is using Java. A completely different issue entirely. There are a number of desktop apps that use Java. Crashplan is one example.

hiphopper, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Problem launch Minecraft java - Similar Threads - Problem launch Minecraft

2. Java is crashing when attempting to launch a minecraft server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java is crashing when attempting to launch a minecraft server: Fabric server works fine, however forge does not. have already tried updating Java.Here is the error log and replay log:https://www.mediafire.com/file/afp6ts0fmvjs0a6/hs_err_pid1376.log/filehttps://www.mediafire.com/file/fgctuka95lc9s4s/replay_pid1376.log/file...
  3. Java is crashing when attempting to launch a minecraft server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Java is crashing when attempting to launch a minecraft server: Fabric server works fine, however forge does not. have already tried updating Java.Here is the error log and replay log:https://www.mediafire.com/file/afp6ts0fmvjs0a6/hs_err_pid1376.log/filehttps://www.mediafire.com/file/fgctuka95lc9s4s/replay_pid1376.log/file...
  4. Java is crashing when attempting to launch a minecraft server

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Minecraft Java crashing on launch Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java crashing on launch Windows 11: The game has been crashing on launch on multiple different versions of the game. Been happening for a while, I've updated my drivers, tried disabling DEP, UAC, and other various tweaks but nothing seems to work. The file is too large so I've linked it in a pastebin:...
  6. Minecraft Java crashing on launch Windows 11

Minecraft Java crashing on launch Windows 11: The game has been crashing on launch on multiple different versions of the game. Been happening for a while, I've updated my drivers, tried disabling DEP, UAC, and other various tweaks but nothing seems to work. The file is too large so I've linked it in a pastebin:...
  7. BSOD when launching Minecraft java version

BSOD when launching Minecraft java version: The error code is Clock Watchdog Timeout.I am getting this error only from launching Minecraft Java, every other app/game seems fine.Reinstalled GPU driver and Java but still getting the same error....
  8. BSOD when launching Minecraft java version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when launching Minecraft java version: The error code is Clock Watchdog Timeout.I am getting this error only from launching Minecraft Java, every other app/game seems fine.Reinstalled GPU driver and Java but still getting the same error....
  9. BSOD when launching Minecraft java version

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Minecraft Java won't launch!

Minecraft Java won't launch!: It's been a month now since I've last played java edition and yet it still won't launch because my pc doesn't support Open GL and I can't find the problem even though I checked the link! Please help me fix this problem!...