Windows 10: problem launching the application

Discus and support problem launching the application in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am having an issue with 'Microsoft .NET Framework' on my computer. Could you please assist me with this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Andrii Nikisha, Mar 3, 2024.

1. problem launching the application

Hello, I am having an issue with 'Microsoft .NET Framework' on my computer. Could you please assist me with this?

:)

Andrii Nikisha, Mar 3, 2024
Thema:

problem launching the application

1. problem launching the application - Similar Threads - problem launching application

2. Microsoft Applications Will Not Launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Applications Will Not Launch: I am unable to launch any of my microsoft applications. My onedrive is gone as well. What happened with this update? I have only been able to access my files through the web version. But it is not as easy to navigate and share information. Help!!...
  3. problem launching the application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem launching the application: Hello, I am having an issue with 'Microsoft .NET Framework' on my computer. Could you please assist me with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-launching-the-application/1bd2e5ef-145e-483c-ba60-15581e3563fb
  4. problem launching the application

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem launching the application: Hello, I am having an issue with 'Microsoft .NET Framework' on my computer. Could you please assist me with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-launching-the-application/1bd2e5ef-145e-483c-ba60-15581e3563fb
  5. Applications won't launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Applications won't launch: Every so often, I come across an app that will not launch. Example: today it is Adobe Acrobat. I double-click a PDF document, I see a momentary hourglass, then....nada. Same thing happens when I double-click the Acrobat icon on my desktop. I sense this is memory-related, but...
  6. Applications won't launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Applications won't launch: Every so often, I come across an app that will not launch. Example: today it is Adobe Acrobat. I double-click a PDF document, I see a momentary hourglass, then....nada. Same thing happens when I double-click the Acrobat icon on my desktop. I sense this is memory-related, but...
  7. Application will not launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application will not launch: I've downloaded a 64 Bit application called Siril a few weeks ago and it has been working fine however today when I tried opening it, I got no response. I have restarted my laptop and uninstalled/installed the app. When I click on the app, the loading sign on my cursor...
  8. Application will not launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application will not launch: I've downloaded a 64 Bit application called Siril a few weeks ago and it has been working fine however today when I tried opening it, I got no response. I have restarted my laptop and uninstalled/installed the app. When I click on the app, the loading sign on my cursor...
  9. Certain applications not launching

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Certain applications not launching: I have had problems with various applications on my computer randomly stop working. It started a few months ago when a program called Overwolf randomly stopped launching, not even giving an error code. Later more apps started failing, including Logitech G hub, and bluestacks....
  10. Application Won't Launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application Won't Launch: Hey I've been having this issue recently where an application Sea of Thieves won't launch. I click on the desktop shortcut to open the game but it immediately closes, does anyone know how to fix this?...