Windows 10: problem! limit of 10 devices to Microsoft store, removing devices but still im at the limit

Discus and support problem! limit of 10 devices to Microsoft store, removing devices but still im at the limit in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so I've been online and I've unlinked all devices from Microsoft store but whenever I try loading up Minecraft which I just bought it says "You’re at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rainbowsix_440, May 26, 2022.

1. problem! limit of 10 devices to Microsoft store, removing devices but still im at the limit

so I've been online and I've unlinked all devices from Microsoft store but whenever I try loading up Minecraft which I just bought it says "You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps from the Store." I've reset, deleted, and reinstalled the store but no luck anyone have any advice or fixes

:)

Rainbowsix_440, May 26, 2022
  2. banger Win User

Account device limit reached

Not sure where to put this but I have just received an email from ms saying I have reached the device limit for my ms account after installing win 10. On the list is a vm which I have removed and a 64 bit version of win 8.1 which is on another account. What is this all about says I am limited in the store.

banger, May 26, 2022
  3. Roffe39 Win User
    Device Limit Reached

Same here. Got mail from Microsoft Team Advice (?): "It looks like you've reached your device limit for installing apps and games from the Store on your Windows 10 device. If you want to install apps and games from the Store on another Windows 10 device,
    remove a device from the device list." Have only one device on my device list - the one I´m using (Lenovo laptop). Cannot install new app. What to do?

Roffe39, May 26, 2022
  4. problem! limit of 10 devices to Microsoft store, removing devices but still im at the limit

Device limit reached with only 1 device?

Same here

It looks like you've reached your device limit for installing apps and games from the Store
    on your Windows 10 device. If you want to install apps and games from the Store on another Windows 10 device, remove a device from the device list.

I cant get anything installed from store now

Cesar Mattos, May 26, 2022
Thema:

problem! limit of 10 devices to Microsoft store, removing devices but still im at the limit

1. problem! limit of 10 devices to Microsoft store, removing devices but still im at the limit - Similar Threads - problem limit devices

2. Microsoft Defender Device Onboard Local Script Device Limit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Defender Device Onboard Local Script Device Limit: Hello, I would like to use the Defender Onboarding Local Script to onboard between 40 & 50 devices that failed to onboard with the Intune deployment method used for mass deployments. It says that this type of deployment method can only be used on a device count between 1 &...
  3. Microsoft Defender Device Onboard Local Script Device Limit

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender Device Onboard Local Script Device Limit: Hello, I would like to use the Defender Onboarding Local Script to onboard between 40 & 50 devices that failed to onboard with the Intune deployment method used for mass deployments. It says that this type of deployment method can only be used on a device count between 1 &...
  4. problem! limit of 10 devices to Microsoft store, removing devices but still im at the limit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem! limit of 10 devices to Microsoft store, removing devices but still im at the limit: so I've been online and I've unlinked all devices from Microsoft store but whenever I try loading up Minecraft which I just bought it says "You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps from the Store." I've reset, deleted, and reinstalled...
  5. Problems with device limit of microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with device limit of microsoft store: I tried to install Mnecraft for windows 10 in my new laptop, but I wasn't able to do it.The error said, 'to install your app or game, remove a device from your account'. So I removed all except one laptop, which I'm now using. But it keep pops up and I can't install my game I...
  6. removed device still appears in microsoft family 'app and game limits' tab

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    removed device still appears in microsoft family 'app and game limits' tab: In Microsoft Family under the tab 'app and game limits' I have four devices that have been removed. The apps on these old devices are all still being listed even though the device no longer exists. It is a real pain since the devices all have the same name. I want to add a...
  7. Windows 10 USB Device Limit?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 USB Device Limit?: I have an odd issue that I have never seen before. When I plug in one more USB device, in this case a small 16gb flash drive, Windows 10 does not recognize it as a flash drive and in device manager it is an unknown device. Quick summary of the issue: Plug in a USB device,...
  8. Device limit and Gamepass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Device limit and Gamepass: I wanted to play Crusader Kings III on gamepass, but when i'm going to launch the game, it says that i have to uninstall some of my devices to play the game. I have no other devices with the game or windows installed, so this has no sense. Im affraid i wont be able to play...
  9. Microsoft Family App limits still restricting apps even after removing a device.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family App limits still restricting apps even after removing a device.: After removing a laptop from my child's devices, it still shows up when setting apps and limits for other computers. It says that only one device is linked to my child's account but when I go onto the app and game limits page, it still says that limits will apply to the...
  10. Is there an external devices limit?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there an external devices limit?: Is there a maximum number of external accessories that Windows 10 Home Creator's Update will accept? The system hasn't used all the letters of the alphabet yet but it won't create a new drive icon once I have 19 letters used. (Some of them are reserved by the system for USB...