Windows 10: Problem loading Canon 3320 driver software

Discus and support Problem loading Canon 3320 driver software in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; No matter what file I use, I get an error message that says Canon failed to get the information on the driver or the software for this printer. Canon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by S. JoshuaMendel, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Problem loading Canon 3320 driver software

No matter what file I use, I get an error message that says Canon failed to get the information on the driver or the software for this printer. Canon says I must be logged in as adminsitrator to run this program. I don't understand that suggestion as I have only my user account. I tried to run the downloaded setup package then run it as an administrator, it unzips the program and nothing happens. Help?

:)

S. JoshuaMendel, Aug 16, 2022
  2. OldMike65 Win User

Canon Pixma MP620 drivers don't seem to exist yet.

They will walk you thru every step to fix your problem, their pretty good fixing problems with windows 10 and their printers. Good luck Wayne!!
    Mike.. Problem loading Canon 3320 driver software :)

OldMike65, Aug 16, 2022
  3. Windows 10 drivers for Canon MX452 Printer

Sayan,

I tried all of the suggestions you gave me & none of them worked. In answer to the questions, I have no other error messages. It keeps adding the Canon MX450 printer instead of the MX452. I had other problems but I fixed them. I typed in devmgmt.msc
    & typed it in again. The drop down list came up but did not have the name OTHER in it. When I clicked on the PIXMA MX452 driver download & clicked on Start Download I got 2 boxes. Step 1 RUN & Step 2 Click YES. I clicked 0n Step 1 but it never gets to
    Step 2. I really don't like the Windows 10 that was automatically forced on me. Any other suggestions ? Donn

DonnWilimzik, Aug 16, 2022
  4. kevvyb Win User

Problem loading Canon 3320 driver software

Canon Toolbox Software

I did.....as per first sentence. Sorry if that wasn't clear. Is this a driver or a software problem?

kevvyb, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

Problem loading Canon 3320 driver software

1. Problem loading Canon 3320 driver software - Similar Threads - Problem loading Canon

2. Canon MF 244DW software for scan utility. Problems in driver installation .Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon MF 244DW software for scan utility. Problems in driver installation .Windows 11...: I am unable to install the latest software available in the canon website for MF244DW image class printer & scanner. Though the driver for printer could be installed without any issue, the software for scan utility failed to install despite many attempts. Please...
  3. Canon MF 244DW software for scan utility. Problems in driver installation .Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon MF 244DW software for scan utility. Problems in driver installation .Windows 11...: I am unable to install the latest software available in the canon website for MF244DW image class printer & scanner. Though the driver for printer could be installed without any issue, the software for scan utility failed to install despite many attempts. Please...
  4. Problem loading Canon 3320 driver software

Problem loading Canon 3320 driver software: No matter what file I use, I get an error message that says Canon failed to get the information on the driver or the software for this printer. Canon says I must be logged in as adminsitrator to run this program. I don't understand that suggestion as I have only my user...
  5. Canon Printer Driver problem in Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon Printer Driver problem in Windows Update.: Facing problem with this driver in Windows Update Canon - Printer - 2/22/2019 12:00:00 AM - 7.1.1.0. from Last one and half month.I am requesting Microsoft to solve this issue in windows update because of this problem I can't use my canon print properly Canon ImageCLASS...
  6. Canon Printer Driver problem in Windows Update.

Canon Printer Driver problem in Windows Update.: Facing problem with this driver in Windows Update Canon - Printer - 2/22/2019 12:00:00 AM - 7.1.1.0. from Last one and half month.I am requesting Microsoft to solve this issue in windows update because of this problem I can't use my canon print properly Canon ImageCLASS...
  7. Canon Printer Driver problem in Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. problem in loading software center in machine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem in loading software center in machine: hi there i have a issue with one machine where software center is not loading and throwing below error message. its been happening from a while . please support. error message "software center cannot be loaded. there is the problem loading the required component for...
  9. Canon Toolbox Software

Canon Toolbox Software: Hi Have installed Canon MF4690PL vista drivers and run update for win10 which showed drivers as correctly loaded in device manager. Have installed Canon Toolbox for scanning from this device. There isn't much wrong and I'm sure that I just haven't found the correct path...
  10. Canon printer drivers

Canon printer drivers: I am currently on Win10 build 10158 and none of the Canon drivers for my Pixma ip8750 two year old printer work correctly. There seems to be a break in communication between the app being used for printing and the OS handling the printer driver preferences. Thus regardless of...