Windows 10: Problem logging-in to MS Windows using MS accounts which affects MS Edge & MS Office

Discus and support Problem logging-in to MS Windows using MS accounts which affects MS Edge & MS Office in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have tried to login over multiple active networks with different DNS, proxies, and accounts for months, on the safe mode and not, but I cannot get it... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Qodrinzo, Jun 7, 2022.

1. Qodrinzo Win User

Problem logging-in to MS Windows using MS accounts which affects MS Edge & MS Office

I have tried to login over multiple active networks with different DNS, proxies, and accounts for months, on the safe mode and not, but I cannot get it fixed.Errors include:0x800704cf"You'll need the internet for this.0x800706d9"Oops, something went wrong Whatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please try again.""Something went wrong. We weren't able to set up your PIN. You can try again, or skip this step and set up a PIN later."Also, the solutions provided over the web didn't help me.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-store-is-giving-me-this-error-code/eb0

:)

Qodrinzo, Jun 7, 2022

2. Switching login account from MS Live to MS Office

Hello!

We just got brand new laptops with Windows 10. As I used to have MS Office 2013 and this MS Live account - I logged in as a primary user with my MS Live Account.

Later on, we all purchased MS Office 365, where now I have another user account.

How can make that MS Office 365 primary login account for my laptop, because when I go to Settings -> Accounts -> Your account information there is no option to add or switch MS accounts?

Tija Ezeriņa, Jun 7, 2022
  3. Drone Win User
    Time to update MS Office

A useful rule of thumb: buy MS products from MS.

And there's no cheap way. It is free for mobile devices/tablets but with limitations.

Subscription version of the suite (Office 365 Personal) is about £60/$70 per year which kinda sucks.

I was talking about 2016 btw

Drone, Jun 7, 2022
  4. clarpaul Win User

Problem logging-in to MS Windows using MS accounts which affects MS Edge & MS Office

How can I configure MS Edge browser in a corporate domain account to sync "Favorites" with a non-domain MS-linked consumer account?

How can I run the Microsoft Edge web browser from within a Windows 10 account on a PC belonging to a corporate domain in such a manner that Edge in the corporate account syncs its "Favorites," "Reading List," and "Set Aside" tabs with other Edge installations on devices in accounts linked only to a private consumer Microsoft Account?

The corporation uses Microsoft Office 365 cloud services (all employees use MS OneDrive and the MS Office 365 suite), Active Directory, and authenticates users of those services via a corporate portal. Also, simply being "logged in" to a personal Microsoft Account in Edge within the Windows 10 corporate domain account does NOT result in syncing of content.

In the case in point, the corporate domain and MS-linked consumer accounts are all running Version 1803 of Windows 10. In Version 1703, the syncing seemed to have occurred as desired.

Thanks!

clarpaul, Jun 7, 2022
Thema:

1. Problem logging-in to MS Windows using MS accounts which affects MS Edge & MS Office - Similar Threads - Problem logging using

2. MS Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Office: How to upgrade Microsoft word/officde from 2019 to 2021?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office/6c6cf6e5-cd1c-4f47-9c5d-c257520afff1
  3. MS Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Office: How to upgrade Microsoft word/officde from 2019 to 2021?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office/6c6cf6e5-cd1c-4f47-9c5d-c257520afff1
  4. MS office

MS office: I purchased MS office , Home and student, installed it on the computer. The computer crashed and a technician reinstalled windows. I cannot seem to reinstall MS office as it says product key was used by another person?How do I get MS to release it as I only have one MS...
  5. Problem logging-in to MS Windows using MS accounts which affects MS Edge & MS Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem logging-in to MS Windows using MS accounts which affects MS Edge & MS Office: I have tried multiple active networks with different DNS, proxies, and accounts for months, on the safe mode and not, but I cannot get it fixed.Errors include:0x800704cf"You'll need the internet for this.0x800706d9"Oops, something went wrong Whatever happened, it was probably...
  6. Problem logging-in to MS Windows using MS accounts which affects MS Edge & MS Office

Problem logging-in to MS Windows using MS accounts which affects MS Edge & MS Office: I have tried multiple active networks with different DNS, proxies, and accounts for months, on the safe mode and not, but I cannot get it fixed.Errors include:0x800704cf"You'll need the internet for this.0x800706d9"Oops, something went wrong Whatever happened, it was probably...
  7. MS office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS office: Hi I am getting a message when i open MS excel/word etc. "This account doesnt have office yet"I purchased MS office back in 2017, not the subscription product but i bought it outright.As it was 5 years ago I cannot find my product key. It is saying that i need to buy a...
  8. MS office

MS office: Hi I am getting a message when i open MS excel/word etc. "This account doesnt have office yet"I purchased MS office back in 2017, not the subscription product but i bought it outright.As it was 5 years ago I cannot find my product key. It is saying that i need to buy a...
  9. MS Office 365 and MS Office online.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office 365 and MS Office online.: Are there any advantages to using MS Office online, if you have a 365 account. Besides the 1TB of space. Gort 142047
  10. MS Office

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office: I an thinking about buying a Microsoft office home and student or a Office professional. What is the difference between the home and student and the professional? Thanks, Frank 129227