Windows 10: problem logging into Corotana

Discus and support problem logging into Corotana in Cortana to solve the problem; I have a problem logging into Corotana when I log in with my account With the knowledge that it appeared when you upgraded the version of Windows to... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by abdallaalmnawu, Jan 21, 2019.

1. problem logging into Corotana

I have a problem logging into Corotana when I log in with my account

With the knowledge that it appeared when you upgraded the version of Windows to the latest version is available

my windows version is 1809 (OS Build 17763.107)

Error number/ 0x80190005

problem logging into Corotana 7a2784b1-e59e-4416-9320-c61163c721fe?upload=true.png

:)

abdallaalmnawu, Jan 21, 2019
  2. Anshul18 Win User

Corotana on lock screen

I have updated my Hp touchsmart laptop to windows anniversary edition just yesterday. On the lock screen, I don't see corotana anywhere. There's no option to use corotana on the lock screen.The laptop is up to date.

I will be glad, if anyone can help me.

Thanks

Anshul18, Jan 21, 2019
  3. putting in the old password in corotana

If I put in my old password in corotana does this change my logon password?

Littlebear626, Jan 21, 2019
  4. problem logging into Corotana

putting in the old password in corotana

Yes after you setup Corotana and asks for you old password it is you windows logon password and then you will asked for a pin this will become you windows logon.

Littlebear626, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

problem logging into Corotana

1. problem logging into Corotana - Similar Threads - problem logging Corotana

2. Problem logging in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem logging in: I can’t log in to my pc because it appears this message and then they don’t let me change it“Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again Set up my pin”...
  3. log in problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    log in problem: first let's start with that I couldn't update windows 11 to 22H2. I've tried to troubleshoot but I did something incorrectly and now windows asking me the password instead of PIN. I've tried to troubleshoot it too but it didn't work. I have a black wallpaper and just window...
  4. Problem in log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem in log in: A PC that I bought in 2022 has windows11. I set it up and it was working fine.Due to family problems I stopped using it for 6 months. I tried to log in BUT I forgot the password. I tried everything but no luck.How I can log in now?...
  5. Problem in log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem in log in: A PC that I bought in 2022 has windows11. I set it up and it was working fine.Due to family problems I stopped using it for 6 months. I tried to log in BUT I forgot the password. I tried everything but no luck.How I can log in now?...
  6. Log in problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Log in problem: While I was installing windows after resetting it. There is a log in problem. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-in-problem/f32db70b-80bb-4887-a33f-273f20f44d22
  7. Log in problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Log in problems: Hello! I don’t know if any other people have had this problem, but when I sign in to my Microsoft Laptop, it won’t let me log in. Even though I put in the correct password. It says that my credentials could not be verified. If anyone knows how to get through this, I would...
  8. Log In Problems

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Log In Problems: So I had gotten a notification that something had crashed, but I ignored it. I turned it off and went on with my day. I came back and like normal I got the welcomee screen with the "like what you see?" Question things and the time and date. I press the spacebar and the screen...
  9. Log in problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Log in problem: Hi My 8 year old has locked himself out of his laptop because he likes messing with the username and password and now he can't remember the password. I have reset the Microsoft password but the log in is not using the Microsoft password. I am unable to boot in safe mode as...
  10. Log-in problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Log-in problem: I am having difficulties with logging-in. It began with no longer being able to use my PIN code, but having to use my password instead. I went to Settings, intending to refresh my PIN code but found that the sign-in options page will not open. Then I found that I could not...