Windows 10: Problem Making a Payment

Discus and support Problem Making a Payment in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Everyone:Hope you and your families are doing well.I have been trying to pay my water bill online like I do all my other bills. However, after I log... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Brooklyn Babe, May 29, 2023.

1. Problem Making a Payment

Hi Everyone:Hope you and your families are doing well.I have been trying to pay my water bill online like I do all my other bills. However, after I log into my account and click on "Make a Payment" I keep getting this page - "ipn.paymentus.com refused to connect" accompanied by a "sad face."So if there's anyone in the community that can tell me what keeps causing this that would be really AWESOME!Thank you, in advance, for your help!Brooklyn Babe

:)

Brooklyn Babe, May 29, 2023
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

PAYMENT PROBLEM

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to make a payment. I’ll certainly assist you with this.

However, we would like to know:

• What happens when you try to make a payment?
    • Do you receive any error message?

You may want to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

However, we do have a dedicated team for any purchase or refund related queries, let me point you in the right direction. I would suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Store Support
    team and they will help you with the appropriate details.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 29, 2023
  3. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, May 29, 2023
  4. Problem Making a Payment

Wallet doesn't show PayPal as a payment option.

I am a windows phone user from India. I managed to add my debit card to my wallet somehow but its still useless because of the two step identification process used in India to make purchases via debit cards, which is mostly not supported by international
    payments.

So, I tried to add my PayPal account to the Wallet app but it doesn't list PayPal as a payment option. I tried searching the forums but this problem isn't listed anywhere as well. I tried using commerce.microsoft.com to add PayPal but, unfortunately, was
    out of luck as I faced the same problem over there as well. The only payment option being shown on the website is Credit Card. Is there anything that I might have overlooked or a solution to this problem?

variableme, May 29, 2023
Thema:

Problem Making a Payment

1. Problem Making a Payment - Similar Threads - Problem Making Payment

2. Make a simple Payment to M is possibe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make a simple Payment to M is possibe: How do i find “MY ACCOUNT” ? This damn co. Is so confusing !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-a-simple-payment-to-m-is-possibe/cc4bacd5-d873-4bc9-ac43-5f74d89ba902
  3. Make a simple Payment to M is possibe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Make a simple Payment to M is possibe: How do i find “MY ACCOUNT” ? This damn co. Is so confusing !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-a-simple-payment-to-m-is-possibe/cc4bacd5-d873-4bc9-ac43-5f74d89ba902
  4. Problem Making a Payment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem Making a Payment: Hi Everyone:Hope you and your families are doing well.I have been trying to pay my water bill online like I do all my other bills. However, after I log into my account and click on "Make a Payment" I keep getting this page - "ipn.paymentus.com refused to connect" accompanied...
  5. Problem Making a Payment

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem Making a Payment: Hi Everyone:Hope you and your families are doing well.I have been trying to pay my water bill online like I do all my other bills. However, after I log into my account and click on "Make a Payment" I keep getting this page - "ipn.paymentus.com refused to connect" accompanied...
  6. Payment problem

in Cortana
    Payment problem: hiii pay twice for the same subscription by mistakenly how can i get refund and contact Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-problem/eb673204-b597-4063-95de-27af5d8411b5
  7. Payment problems

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Payment problems: Hello, I purchased a 50.00 gift card with no problem. I tried to purchase a 20.00 gift card about 15 minutes later and I got an error, can't process your payment at this time contact us. My Xbox Ultimate isn't due until the 22nd of this month. I tried both a credit card and...
  8. PAYMENT PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PAYMENT PROBLEM: YET AGAIN I am going round in circles to simply pay my account ./.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-problem/9c510c76-c34d-4c5c-a9db-524714b5bade
  9. problem for paypal payment

problem for paypal payment: I have a problem in purchase on Microsoft store, whenever I try to pay through my paypal account it gives me error cqeoK0ZgN0i/qvjT.43.1.11.10 and saying that they having problem to process my payment. is there any idea what course this problem?. because I have already...
  10. why I can't make this payment

why I can't make this payment: I wanted to purchase an app in the app store but it said they can't process the payment. the code is VXXPqJh3HE6/H5pv.206.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-make-this-payment/e8aed8a1-59b1-46bb-8021-4c61dceb05ad"