Windows 10: Problem managed by your organisation

Discus and support Problem managed by your organisation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got windows v1803 that is managed by an unknown organisation...its stated that my windows defender is managed by my organization... But am a solo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by stixbenson, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Problem managed by your organisation

I got windows v1803 that is managed by an unknown organisation...its stated that my windows defender is managed by my organization... But am a solo user...how do u fix this

:)

stixbenson, Sep 5, 2019

2. "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"

I'm getting "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" in yellow color for the following setting sections in windows 10.

System:

Notification & actions, Multitasking

Personalization:

Lock Screen, Start

Privacy

General

I tried following suggestions to fix the problem.

1. Reset my PC using windows advanced startup option.
    2. follow all the solutions which are mentioned in here. link
    3. Change Diagnostics & feedback to Full.
    4. Reset group-policies for default. link
    5. Restore windows

Please kindly suggest a solution to fix this problem.

NadeeshaniWilliam, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Jackal Win User
    Some settings are managed by your organisation.

Hi there
    I got issue at customer where no-one can change the "set time automatically"feature to be disabled on Win 10 1511.If they change dates it jumps back by itself.Does anyone know how to disable this from happening if it says "Some settings are managed by your organisation "and greyed out

I need maybe the gpedit steps to do this or registry key to change.It never happened to Win 7 pc's in domain.I did try changing group policy in domain server but still the same

Jackal, Sep 5, 2019
  4. KDB
    kdb Win User

Problem managed by your organisation

Windows spotlight not displaying vote button + "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"

On Windows 10 with the Fall Creators Update, I was seeing spotlight background pictures on the lock screen, but while my home device would show a voting button and useful information about the picture, my work laptop would skip that part and display the password prompt.

Other threads suggested

1. Opening the Settings app
    2. Go to Personalization > Lock Screen
    3. Change Background from Windows Spotlight to Picture.
    4. Change it back.

Only, this interface was also showing the error message "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" and didn't allow chaging the Background setting.

Thema:

Problem managed by your organisation

1. Problem managed by your organisation - Similar Threads - Problem managed organisation

2. Device managed by your organisation message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device managed by your organisation message: I get this a lot. I'm not part of any organisation. I've tried several of the changes suggested in other threads, but, if they work at all, it quickly comes back. Very annoying. Suggestions?...
  3. some settings are managed by your organisation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some settings are managed by your organisation: I have a home PC running Win 10 64. I'm the only user, but I see this message in various places.Goggle seems to throw up many many different articles, none of which make sense. Surely there must be a simple drfinitive anser to reste this?Any suggestions welcome.ThanksColin...
  4. Managed by your organisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Managed by your organisation: Hi all,Quite frankly sick & tired of seeing this comment in outlook ms office, chrome and now when trying to link my phone.It is disabling any ability to make changes.I don't have an 'organisation'. I have a stand alone HOME pc, and despite asking multiple times in the past,...
  5. Managed by your organisation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Managed by your organisation: Hi all,Quite frankly sick & tired of seeing this comment in outlook ms office, chrome and now when trying to link my phone.It is disabling any ability to make changes.I don't have an 'organisation'. I have a stand alone HOME pc, and despite asking multiple times in the past,...
  6. Managed by your organisation

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Some settings are managed by your organisation

Some settings are managed by your organisation: How do I get rid of "Some settings are managed by your organisation" on my stand alone computer running WINDOWS 10 pRO EDITION 64? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-settings-are-managed-by-your-organisation/03545323-b41c-4cd7-9e26-366179fe533b
  8. settings "managed by your organisation"

settings "managed by your organisation": Some of my settings have the message "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization", and they are uneditable. I have an administrator account and a regular user account. My regular user account cannot modify these settings: Settings>Phone And the...
  9. Your Virus & threat is manage by your organisation.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your Virus & threat is manage by your organisation.: Hi, I had a virus in december and used malwarebytes to remove it and the virus/malware/pup's have been coming back constantly even though i remove them and i went on windows defender and it said, Your Virus & threat is manage by your organisation. so i watched some videos...
  10. Some settings are managed by your organisation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Some settings are managed by your organisation: At the top of the Windows update page there is a red line stating "Some settings are managed by your organization". *Rolleyes There *IS NO* organization managing this device! This is MY computer, there is no domain it belongs to, *I* own it, *I* manage it, *I* am the only...