Windows 10: Problem managed by your organisation

Discus and support Problem managed by your organisation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got windows v1803 that is managed by an unknown organisation...its stated that my windows defender is managed by my organization... But am a solo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by stixbenson, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Problem managed by your organisation

I got windows v1803 that is managed by an unknown organisation...its stated that my windows defender is managed by my organization... But am a solo user...how do u fix this

:)

stixbenson, Sep 5, 2019

2. "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"

I'm getting "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" in yellow color for the following setting sections in windows 10.

System:

Notification & actions, Multitasking

Personalization:

Lock Screen, Start

Privacy

General

I tried following suggestions to fix the problem.

1. Reset my PC using windows advanced startup option.
    2. follow all the solutions which are mentioned in here. link
    3. Change Diagnostics & feedback to Full.
    4. Reset group-policies for default. link
    5. Restore windows

Please kindly suggest a solution to fix this problem.

NadeeshaniWilliam, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Jackal Win User
    Some settings are managed by your organisation.

Hi there
    I got issue at customer where no-one can change the "set time automatically"feature to be disabled on Win 10 1511.If they change dates it jumps back by itself.Does anyone know how to disable this from happening if it says "Some settings are managed by your organisation "and greyed out

I need maybe the gpedit steps to do this or registry key to change.It never happened to Win 7 pc's in domain.I did try changing group policy in domain server but still the same

Jackal, Sep 5, 2019
  4. KDB
    kdb Win User

Problem managed by your organisation

Windows spotlight not displaying vote button + "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"

On Windows 10 with the Fall Creators Update, I was seeing spotlight background pictures on the lock screen, but while my home device would show a voting button and useful information about the picture, my work laptop would skip that part and display the password prompt.

Other threads suggested

1. Opening the Settings app
    2. Go to Personalization > Lock Screen
    3. Change Background from Windows Spotlight to Picture.
    4. Change it back.

Only, this interface was also showing the error message "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" and didn't allow chaging the Background setting.

Thema:

Problem managed by your organisation

1. Problem managed by your organisation - Similar Threads - Problem managed organisation

2. Your Virus & threat is manage by your organisation.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your Virus & threat is manage by your organisation.: Hi, I had a virus in december and used malwarebytes to remove it and the virus/malware/pup's have been coming back constantly even though i remove them and i went on windows defender and it said, Your Virus & threat is manage by your organisation. so i watched some videos...
  3. Your virus and threat protection is managed by your organisation

Your virus and threat protection is managed by your organisation: what does "your virus and threat protection is managed by your organisation" mean? [Original Title: Anti Virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/your-virus-and-threat-protection-is-managed-by/798bf8ea-eba8-4ddb-9cc8-0961a9665437
  4. Your virus and threat protection is managed by your organisation

Your virus and threat protection is managed by your organisation: I have W10 home(updated from W8) and this week I tried resintalling an App from online, and once downloaded it said it couldn't connect because of certain AV settings, my AV did not have theses settings so I deleted it, and tried opening Windows defender to see if this had...
  5. " Your Organisation ??"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    " Your Organisation ??": Hi.... Who is ones "Organisation" referring too ?? when it pops up on "windows 10" as " Your Organisation is doing this Or That" ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/your-organisation/b4430621-ae22-4663-81b0-40cee6204ff6
  6. *Some settings are managed by your organisation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    *Some settings are managed by your organisation: This appears in windows update on my own pc which has only one account mine as administrator. The usual reply by googling involves gpedt.msc and changing a few things but these aren't working any other suggestions? 116736
  7. *Some settings are managed by your organisation

in Windows 10 Support
    *Some settings are managed by your organisation: This appears in windows update on my own pc which has only one account mine as administrator. The usual reply by googling involves gpedt.msc and changing a few things but these aren't working any other suggestions? 116736
  8. Some settings are managed by your organisation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Some settings are managed by your organisation: At the top of the Windows update page there is a red line stating "Some settings are managed by your organization". *Rolleyes There *IS NO* organization managing this device! This is MY computer, there is no domain it belongs to, *I* own it, *I* manage it, *I* am the only...
  9. "some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"

in Windows 10 Support
    "some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation": This seems to be a widespread problem affecting a number of settings in Windows 10 and there is apparently a different solution for each of the affected areas. Is there perhaps a consolidated list in existence, or does one just have to hit each one as it arises? 103742
  10. Some settings are managed by your organisation.

in Windows 10 Support
    Some settings are managed by your organisation.: Hi there When I open Privacy options and go to the general tab at the top in red I see 'Some settings are managed by your organisation.' I do not belong to an organisation and its only on a home network and is a copy of Windows 10 home, any ideas what it could mean?...