Windows 10: Problem Mic Rode NT-USB keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

Discus and support Problem Mic Rode NT-USB keeps disconnecting and reconnecting in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Everything worked fine until i moved. I setup my pc and now my mic won't work properly. If i start my pc and look into the settings the mic shows up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Xylitas, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Problem Mic Rode NT-USB keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

Everything worked fine until i moved. I setup my pc and now my mic won't work properly.
    If i start my pc and look into the settings the mic shows up and is gone this happens a few times and then it stays. If i now join discord it happens again and if i join a channel same thing again. it workes after a while but sometimes it happens while i am in discord.
    Everything worked fine before i moved.
    I found a thread with the same problem
    https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/d7oujt/my_microphone_keeps_disconnecting_and/
    he fixed it by buying a new mic... i don't really want to do that.

Things i tried so far:
    I tried the solution where you set you usb ports to never save power
    Restart
    diffrent usb ports all 3.0
    plugin in and out

submitted by /u/Xylitas
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Xylitas, Oct 7, 2020

2. Low USB microphone recording volume Rode NT-USB Windows 10

I have a Rode NT-USB Microphone that was working just fine on Windows 7 and then we updated to Windows 10 here at vdci/cadteacher San Diego, California and the NT-USB has low USB microphone recording volume. I tried all the troubleshoots and called Rode
    here in Long Beach, also Microsoft and they said to contact Rode. At a loss here and feel that Rode need to contact Microsoft to resolve the issue. I need to record some VO in the studio and not have the talent clipping the Mic since I have to max out the
    volume to get any frequency reprocess. PLEASE Help

agpuffelis, Oct 7, 2020
  3. usb keeps disconnecting and reconnecting windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• What is the make model of your system?
    I suggest you to Change the USB power management settings and check.

• Open Device Manager.

• Double-click the type USB to change power management settings.

• Right-click the specific device you want, and then click
      Properties.

• On the Power Management tab, change the power management settings.

I would also suggest you to refer to the suggestion by
    Ashish Sondhi from the following link and check if it helps.

USB devices keeps disconnecting/ reconnecting automatically

Also refer:

• What if a wired device isn't installed properly?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/what-device-isnt-installed-properly

(Note: steps in the above article applies to Windows 10 as well)

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Oct 7, 2020
  4. FurowZ Win User

Problem Mic Rode NT-USB keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

RODE NT-USB | Usb device not recognized

Hello, when I started my computer i got a message the Usb device is not recognized for my RODE NT-Usb its a microphone.

I tried everyting like going in the device manager uninstalling the plugins and reinstalling and also updating it and updating the root hubs .

And nothing works . Problem Mic Rode NT-USB keeps disconnecting and reconnecting :(

pls help me this is urgent

***moved on english forum***

FurowZ, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Problem Mic Rode NT-USB keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

1. Problem Mic Rode NT-USB keeps disconnecting and reconnecting - Similar Threads - Problem Mic Rode

2. USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting: Good day,My USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting when I open applications and sometimes when I alt+tab. This only started happening after I upgraded my GPU and PSU. I already updated drivers and reinstalled UBS bus drivers. All of my motherboard UBS slots are...
  3. USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting: Good day,My USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting when I open applications and sometimes when I alt+tab. This only started happening after I upgraded my GPU and PSU. I already updated drivers and reinstalled UBS bus drivers. All of my motherboard UBS slots are...
  4. USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Пробема с микрофоном Rode NT USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Пробема с микрофоном Rode NT USB: Здравствуйте, уже давно, около 2 лет, проблема с микрофоном, точнее с его звуком, он очень плохой, приглушающий, пропал басс только если снять поп фильтр и вдохнуть в упор, появится на секунду, многие меня иногда не понимают. Уже не помню после чего это началось, сначала...
  6. Пробема с микрофоном Rode NT USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Пробема с микрофоном Rode NT USB: Здравствуйте, уже давно, около 2 лет, проблема с микрофоном, точнее с его звуком, он очень плохой, приглушающий, пропал басс только если снять поп фильтр и вдохнуть в упор, появится на секунду, многие меня иногда не понимают. Уже не помню после чего это началось, сначала...
  7. Пробема с микрофоном Rode NT USB

8. RODE-NT USB microphone not being recognised

RODE-NT USB microphone not being recognised: I recently got a RODE-NT USB microphone, to replace a different USB mic that I've never had trouble with. When I plug the microphone into my laptop HP envy, it doesn't appear in my devices, and device manager says "USB device not recognised". I've tried uninstalling the...
  9. USB Device Keeps Disconnecting and Reconnecting

USB Device Keeps Disconnecting and Reconnecting: I need some help because i've tried almost every option that i've found to see if it would fix the problem. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the usb mass storage device and it worked for one minute but then went back to wigging out. Then I tried a couple of other options and...
  10. RODE NT-USB | Usb device not recognized

RODE NT-USB | Usb device not recognized: Hello, when I started my computer i got a message the Usb device is not recognized for my RODE NT-Usb its a microphone. I tried everyting like going in the device manager uninstalling the plugins and reinstalling and also updating it and updating the root hubs . And...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rode nt usb mini keeps disconnecting

2. Rone NT Usb disconnec5s