Windows 10: Problem: Microsoft To-Do doesn't sort my tasks earliest first like iOS Reminders always...

Discus and support Problem: Microsoft To-Do doesn't sort my tasks earliest first like iOS Reminders always... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It just sorts my tasks each day in a very strange order To-Do wants to. I'm waiting on Microsoft to always sort my tasks by reminder time, earliest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thomasseymour18901, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Problem: Microsoft To-Do doesn't sort my tasks earliest first like iOS Reminders always...

It just sorts my tasks each day in a very strange order To-Do wants to. I'm waiting on Microsoft to always sort my tasks by reminder time, earliest first. In my Feedback Hub, I attached diagnostic data and screenshots of the To-Do app lacking reliability when it comes to sorting my tasks. In fact, I'd love the ability to neatly sort all the tasks on my personal Microsoft account as an option, with other options like by name, location, frequency, importance, etc.

:)

thomasseymour18901, Jun 30, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Problem: Microsoft To-Do doesn't sort my tasks earliest first like iOS Reminders always... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 30, 2019
  3. Cannot reactivate Completed Cortana Reminders in Windows 10

Hi Adrian,

Cortana is your digital agent that will help you doing your daily tasks. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to manage
    Cortana Reminders:

• Open Cortana, then click the hamburger button and select
      Reminders on your phone or click Notebook and select
      Reminders on your Windows 10 PC.
    • You'll find all your reminders sorted by date, click on it and modify according to your preference.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Jun 30, 2019
  4. paulttt Win User

Problem: Microsoft To-Do doesn't sort my tasks earliest first like iOS Reminders always...

Tasks not sorting

hi

similar problem different handset.

i had an orange spv m3100 nice phone little bulky. use task list almost daily.

the old handset went faulty but that's ok because orange replaced next day and all tasks sync with active sync and outlook so everything backed up.

recieved replacement and synced with pc but to do list does not sort correctly (this all happened just last week). it does not sort by priority when filtered for active tasks only. this is a problem for me as i usually keep a list of 70 to 100 tasks and the
    important ones need to be at the top.

i called up orange and they were very good and called me several times with different suggestions. nothing they suggested worked and in the end they arranged a replacement. as soon as i recieved the replacement i added a few tasks manually and it did not
    sort by priority when filtered for active tasks only. so different handset (but same model) same version of windows same problem.

what quizzes me is that orange are unfamiliar with this problem and this is one of very few posts on line concerned with this issue.

so i'm stuck with a task list that doesn't sort and resigned to beliving that this issue is due to having a new version of windows mobile on this handset than the one that went faulty.

if anyone finds a solution please reply to my post.

windows mobile 5.0 os 5.1.465 build 15673.3.3.1

rom version 2.11.61.3

orange spv m3100

thanks

paul

paulttt, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

Problem: Microsoft To-Do doesn't sort my tasks earliest first like iOS Reminders always...

1. Problem: Microsoft To-Do doesn't sort my tasks earliest first like iOS Reminders always... - Similar Threads - Problem Microsoft doesn't

2. Task Reminders not opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Reminders not opening.: Recently I had a Microsoft update and Outlook looks a little different. I am having problem with Outlook Tasks. Reminders pop up when due but when I click on the Task it won't open, instead it goes to the Taskbar. When I try to click on the Task in the Taskbar it won't open...
  3. Task Reminders not opening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Reminders not opening.: Recently I had a Microsoft update and Outlook looks a little different. I am having problem with Outlook Tasks. Reminders pop up when due but when I click on the Task it won't open, instead it goes to the Taskbar. When I try to click on the Task in the Taskbar it won't open...
  4. Task Reminders not opening.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft to-do, how to set reminder for repetitive tasks?

Microsoft to-do, how to set reminder for repetitive tasks?: Hi, may I ask if this is possible and if yeah, how may I do it?I have some daily repetitive tasks and some weekly ones, but I can only add a reminder for a certain day to them.Gtask doesn't have this problem, but you can't add sub tasks for daily repetitive tasks like...
  6. Microsoft "To Do" skips days of reminders

Microsoft "To Do" skips days of reminders: Folks, Weeks ago, I had set up several daily reminders in Microsoft "To Do." But for some bizarre reason, it often skips whole days' worth of reminders, even though I didn't change anything. For example, for the last few days, it's been showing that the next reminders for one...
  7. Cortana / Microsoft To Do reminders won't display reminder on screen

in Cortana
    Cortana / Microsoft To Do reminders won't display reminder on screen: I've used Cortana for a long time as a reminder app without issue. Since Cortana reminders have been associated with/rolled into Microsoft To Do, I can't get the reminder to actually show up on screen in some sort of dialog box. I can set up and edit the reminder just fine....
  8. How can I link "Microsoft To Do: List, Task & Reminder" with my "Google Calendar"?

How can I link "Microsoft To Do: List, Task & Reminder" with my "Google Calendar"?: Hi there. I am trying to use the "Microsoft To Do: List, Task & Reminder" app but all my regular meetings and obligations are in the "Google Calendar". Is it possible to link "Microsoft To Do: List, Task & Reminder" with "Google Calendar" so that: 1. Entries made in Google...
  9. cortana doesn't remind my anymore

cortana doesn't remind my anymore: Cortana lists my reminders, but doesn't actually remind me when the time comes. Miss a lot of things because of this. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-doesnt-remind-my-anymore/680d2d04-698c-4a35-89ea-2e668cacee04
  10. AnyTrans iOS Backup Sort images?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    AnyTrans iOS Backup Sort images?: Hello, I have been doing a backup every month for ages and now I have about 2 TB backups from my iPhone with "AnyTrans for iOS". Now I have the following problem: I have some backup folders with pictures in them. I want to have all the pictures in one folder, so I...